I have to tell everyone

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
How many times have u thawed meat to just throw it away? Tried to defrost chicken in the microwave and the edges cook and turn hard and white? Get home and everything is frozen solid so u go out for a less nutritious meal?

A friend got me a "kitchen gadget" for Xmas and I just gave it a whirl. It's called a NuWave oven and it's the shlt. Hard boiled eggs? Put em in, 11 minutes later done. No waiting. No water. Rock hard frozen chicken breasts? 11 mins per side frozen as hell and come out perfect moist and tasty. I did a meat loaf. Frozen solid chicken sausages. Bacon. All the fat drips right off. This thing is amazing and I never really even knew about it. I saw it on tv and paid it no mind. It's a "kitchen gadget" that legit does what it says and I'm stoked to have it.

Attachments

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the main question i have is....have u cooked lets say a weeks worth of chicken on it? does the chicken stay moist for the whole week? i ask because i prepare all my meals on sunday for the week

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Does the chicken u prepare stay moist? I'd say it would be the same moist is moist. To answer the question no I have not I gobbled everything that came out of it lmao. The hard boiled eggs were one of my favorite things out cook top took a dump and I haven't been able to boil eggs in a fee mos. it's so easy put the eggs in 11 mins later take em out and when they're cool ya eat em. Peel super easy too

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Amazon has a ton of 5 stars... More 5 than anything else. Also they're on sale buy one get one on their site...

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
169 of the reviews are 5 star, the bulk majority

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 10(or less) minutes on the hard boiled eggs instead of 11. The one in your pic is overdone.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I like it that way lol. And it still peeled very easily

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HHmhmmmm ssooo what do you rate this thing? How long to get hot, food taste, and nothing burned? rather just ask then go look at bogus reviews

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Always seen this on infomercials but was never sure exactly how well it performed.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
So far it's great. I mean just read what I wrote up there lol. Cook meat right from frozen and tastes perfect

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my room mates had one if these last year. Ducki isnt pulling anyones leg here, the thing was awesome. Like baked chicken that would typically take an hour takes 18-20 minutes. I am definitely buying one when i get a place of my own.