I have been out of the game too long.

C

Camstan9

Awards
Hey guys, for some reason my old account was locked up so I decided to make a new one. I was looking for a good stack I can start for bulking l. My last cycle was super Dmz 2.0 and dermatrest. Just wondering what was good out there now that some of our favorites are no longer with us. Thanks guys !

Mods of I'm in the wrong location just let me know, it's been awhile

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Good as in what type? Natural, Prohormones, etc? If PH then the anabolics sections is your best bet

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would post this in the anabolics section but you could always try a natty run and try some anafuse or abe or xgels or follidrone or something along those lines.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Checkout factor anabeta elite, -epi products. Those are good natty products. If you want something more checkout primeval labs. Go to orbit nutrition - they still have dmz2.0 (while supplies last) and a great line of sarms.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i would post this in the anabolics section but you could always try a natty run and try some anafuse or abe or xgels or follidrone or something along those lines.
Xgels and Epi are the two current best natty anabolics out there.

C

Camstan9

Awards
hey i moved over to anabolic. but yeah im shooting for PH btw.

K

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Xgels and Epi are the two current best natty anabolics out there.
I hear mixed reviews about epi, and that it's only for endurance.

I want something for strength/body comp changes. Possibly xgels + ABE + extra forskolin while bulking??

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I hear mixed reviews about epi, and that it's only for endurance.

I want something for strength/body comp changes. Possibly xgels + ABE + extra forskolin while bulking??
check out alphamax. It contains test boosting ingredients, arimistane, and 50mg of F95 for a damn near unbeatable price ($30). Would definitely be the best addition if you are looking for F95 alongside some nice goodies

C

Camstan9

Awards
hey guys, one of my buddies took mammoth by Xcel before they quit selling it. he loved it and had amazing results with it. they have a new one that contains no banned substances and its called Mammoth DNA Resurrection. anybody heard of it?

W

warrior737

Awards
Everyone in this forum ****s on Xcel. I personally have ran multiple products, multiple times and they are the real deal. I like them! Take that with a grain of salt. Take some time to research the compounds in there stuff before going down that road. They are usually a concoction of strong ph's with some other stuff. My 2nd run of an xcel product was OG reaper dna. On minimal supports and basically no liver care. I gained 20 lbs and was unhealthy and lethargic. But shredded and alpha in the gym. I didn't run a test base either. I ended up with 10 lbs lean mass and about 30 lbs on all my lifts. Didn't run a serm either. It took about 2 months to recover. My body was beat up. Felt like death. Don't go this road. This was before I did online research before my runs.

C

Camstan9

Awards
I've checked into the "new and improved" mammoth and so far it sounds like a lot, but it's all valuable stuff. It's main components being DMZ, lgd-4033, durbolin, and hexadrone.

W

warrior737

Awards
To me, if you have never ran the compound alone to see what it does or makes you feel by itself. You should never run it in a stack for the first time. Just my opinion.

C

Camstan9

Awards
Makes sense, I think I've run them all but lgd4033. I've done around 7 cycles lol