I have a slight problem... I need some questions answered

Plav623

Awards
Ok i started a cycle of halotest 25 50/75/75/75/75/75 I'm in the middle of my second week. I preloaded 1 week with cycle assist and I'm continue through cycle and pct. I have nolva for my pct going to run it 20/20/10/10. But here's my problem. I ordered 2 bottles of halotest 25 and when I got them in the mail only 1 bottle came so I called the website I bought it off of and they said they will send me one right away so I went ahead and started my cycle. Well, 2 weeks later it came in the mail and they sent me androdroll instead.... They are all screwed up. I was wondering if it would be ok to finish the bottle of halotest within the next week in a half and just pick up with up androdrol...

boxer78

Awards
Androdrol appears to be:

20mg H-drol
15mg Epi
15mg M-LMG
10mg Superdrol

3 methyls and a non methyl in one. I personally wouldn't touch it with your liver. I say buy another Halotest from a different, reputable site and sell the Androdrol. Just my $0.02.

Plav623

Awards
Damn! I just did some research on androdrol and that just seems absolutely insane. I'm definitely selling it and pickin up another halotest bottle

cdsfx

Awards
androdrols an irresponsible product I would never recommend it to anyone.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androdrol appears to be:

20mg H-drol
15mg Epi
15mg M-LMG
10mg Superdrol

3 methyls and a non methyl in one. I personally wouldn't touch it with your liver. I say buy another Halotest from a different, reputable site and sell the Androdrol. Just my $0.02.
what a terrible product. So you would need to take 2-3 of these pills to get decent amounts of each designer... god damn lol

Plav623

Awards
Since I have to buy another bottle of halotest I'll prob run out of this first bottle before the second one gets here....what should I do if that happens?

Plav623

Awards
what a terrible product. So you would need to take 2-3 of these pills to get decent amounts of each designer... god damn lol
Since I have to buy another bottle of halotest I'll prob run out of this first bottle before the second one gets here....what should I do if that happens?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
End the cycle, or call around to local mom+pop supplement shops to see if they have a halodrol clone. Or order from someplace that ships fast and pay for overnighting. Those are your 3 options

Plav623

Awards
Got ahold of the website I ordered it from they are overnighting me a new bottle of halotest for free! And I get to keep androdrol which I'll prob just sell