I-Force reps and you Vaughn!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we having a call on Friday or not! I don't want to sit and listen to music again :D! I need to adjust my day slightly if we are which is no problem at all!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup! 5pm EST! be there or be square

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The conferenece wait music is pretty bad! I'll be on the call too.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man..I can only be on for a few minutes. Tomorrow is my girls b-day. Have 6 oclock reservations at a nice place(so not my style). So Im trying not to mess this up..LOL!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man..I can only be on for a few minutes. Tomorrow is my girls b-day. Have 6 oclock reservations at a nice place(so not my style). So Im trying not to mess this up..LOL!!!!

significant others birthdays are always a valid excuse.

women take holidays VERY seriously, dont wanna mess with that noise.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
significant others birthdays are always a valid excuse.

women take holidays VERY seriously, dont wanna mess with that noise.
Thats crap, 2 fridays ago was my girls bday and I still made the call :D I scheduled dinner for 7:30.. learn to plan ahead johny!:p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...My bad. I just heard tht 6 was a good time to go there.If it wasnt for the weather I would have made it on.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
so when did anabolic minds forum turn into a facebook or twitter???
get up outta here with this bull crap.................................man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, just kiddin' guys.

what up iFORCE!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so when did anabolic minds forum turn into a facebook or twitter???
get up outta here with this bull crap.................................man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, just kiddin' guys.

what up iFORCE!
We like to tease you guys.. I mean all we talk about is all of our new products that are in production or plan to be in production. Man o man, does I-Force have some big things coming in the near future!!! :D

Some things, I think many people who know I-Force well, or think they know I-Force well will be really really suprised about that we are taking that angle in the supplement industry!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We like to tease you guys.. I mean all we talk about is all of our new products that are in production or plan to be in production. Man o man, does I-Force have some big things coming in the near future!!! :D

Some things, I think many people who know I-Force well, or think they know I-Force well will be really really suprised about that we are taking that angle in the supplement industry!!
Are you guys gonna be talking about ecdymorph? If so can I join the call lol I won't tell anyone :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
products like ecdymorph are just small scale stuff we plan on doing to give back to the AM crowd. just like with fadogia-500, it wont be a main stream product(however we will continue to make batches of it 100% guaranteed).

iForce is going to be making strides into different markets than we normally have. Only hint I can give for now :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iForce is going to be making strides into different markets than we normally have. Only hint I can give for now :)
What I was hinting at, as well :D

mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who's gonna be on today?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL...My bad. I just heard tht 6 was a good time to go there.If it wasnt for the weather I would have made it on.
da fuk were you today?

:rolleyes:your girl have another birthday or something?

:D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No man been super busy. My little brother just moved out of mine and my girls place yesterday. Was helping him with his shiz. He's been living with us for a year now. I totally forgot.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No man been super busy. My little brother just moved out of mine and my girls place yesterday. Was helping him with his shiz. He's been living with us for a year now. I totally forgot.
No worries man, good to see you help your family out. Props to you for that! :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No meeting this Friday. I'll be at an ingredient expo in LA, so I will not be able to be on. Plan on jumping on 3/18 at 5pm EST.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No meeting this Friday. I'll be at an ingredient expo in LA, so I will not be able to be on. Plan on jumping on 3/18 at 5pm EST.
SWEET!!!! NO CALL!! YIPPPIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:( Miss you guys!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all reps PM me please. time to start moving on those giveaways :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so glad I subscribed to this thread, lol which rep should I Pm my addy too? :D