I force Red Velvet Cake Review/Log

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Big thanks to Iforce for the opportunity to try this protein.

First night I got it mixed it with 6 oz of skim milk. Very impressive. Actually tastes a lot like red velvet cake with maybe a tad extra chocolate taste. Mixes well, not to thick or thin.

2nd day I mixed it with water. Tasted literally the exact same as with milk which is awesome.

Third day I mixed it with 3 tbsp of fat free cream cheese, 1 tbsp milk, 1/2 tbsp of stevia and stirred it all together. Let sit in fridge for 2 hours to thicken up. Tasted a lot like red velvet cheese cake, definitely something ill have to make more often.

4th day mixed it with strawberries and greek yogurt in the blender. The greek yogurt made it fluff up a little which i liked.

Basically everything I have tried with it has been awesome.

My only dislike is that it sticks to the side of the blender a little at first.

Overall a 9/10 on taste and 8/10 on macros. i plan on picking up some more

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm one of the few that prefers the RVC to VMS. Nice review

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I used to be, but have since changed over :/ lol but both are great

solid review OP, any other recipes planned??
yeah, ill try with some pancakes/waffles later this week and ill try out a few other sludge/cheesecake style recipes

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to Iforce for the opportunity to try this protein.

First night I got it mixed it with 6 oz of skim milk. Very impressive. Actually tastes a lot like red velvet cake with maybe a tad extra chocolate taste. Mixes well, not to thick or thin.

2nd day I mixed it with water. Tasted literally the exact same as with milk which is awesome.

Third day I mixed it with 3 tbsp of fat free cream cheese, 1 tbsp milk, 1/2 tbsp of stevia and stirred it all together. Let sit in fridge for 2 hours to thicken up. Tasted a lot like red velvet cheese cake, definitely something ill have to make more often.

4th day mixed it with strawberries and greek yogurt in the blender. The greek yogurt made it fluff up a little which i liked.

Basically everything I have tried with it has been awesome.

My only dislike is that it sticks to the side of the blender a little at first.

Overall a 9/10 on taste and 8/10 on macros. i plan on picking up some more
Great honest review. I hate people that just give 10/10 for everything.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I really need to try some of this stuff. Sounds delicious!

Thepaul7

Awards
It is fantastic. I have been having it mixed with yogurt daily!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad AM is getting to see how good this stuff is finally!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man, glad you like!

Mike

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Ok so tried two more things today. The ingredients at first sight may not have appeared together, but this turned out much better than i expected.

For breakfast I usually have 8 strawberries, 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt, 1 tsp fiber, 8 oz water, 1 scoop strawberry protein and 1 tbsp of peanut butter mixed up in a blender. Today i substituted the red velvet cake protein for the strawberry protein. i cant really describe the flavor but it was literaly twice as good as when i use my strawberry protein. Im def going to start doing this every morning now, its got a refreshign kick to it.

Post workout i mix 2 scoops of either strawberry, or chocolate peanut butter protien with 8 oz of milk and a banana in the blender. I used 2 scoops of red velvet cake today. Choc peanut butter truetein is my fav protein by far but this rvc really *****s it with milk and a banana. Again, taste is sorta difficult to describe since rvc and banana wouldnt normally go together but it was phenomenal.

If I force could get this to less than 2 grams of fat and less than 3 carbs per serving I'd prob by 50 pounds of it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so tried two more things today. The ingredients at first sight may not have appeared together, but this turned out much better than i expected.

For breakfast I usually have 8 strawberries, 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt, 1 tsp fiber, 8 oz water, 1 scoop strawberry protein and 1 tbsp of peanut butter mixed up in a blender. Today i substituted the red velvet cake protein for the strawberry protein. i cant really describe the flavor but it was literaly twice as good as when i use my strawberry protein. Im def going to start doing this every morning now, its got a refreshign kick to it.

Post workout i mix 2 scoops of either strawberry, or chocolate peanut butter protien with 8 oz of milk and a banana in the blender. I used 2 scoops of red velvet cake today. Choc peanut butter truetein is my fav protein by far but this rvc really *****s it with milk and a banana. Again, taste is sorta difficult to describe since rvc and banana wouldnt normally go together but it was phenomenal.

If I force could get this to less than 2 grams of fat and less than 3 carbs per serving I'd prob by 50 pounds of it
Awesome man.. glad you found something that works!

Mike

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ok so my newest concoction is my favorite:

1 scoop red velvet cake protein
1 scoop cake batter protein
8 oz 1% milk
4-6 strawberries

tastes like strawberry shortcake with a hint of cocoa. Dank

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

8 oz 1% milk
4-6 strawberries

definitely going to have to try this, sounds delicious :)

GHO5T

Awards

8 oz 1% milk
4-6 strawberries

cant agree more. lately I have been doing RVC + Choc Truffle and its out of this world!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

8 oz 1% milk
4-6 strawberries

Cake batter, as in I-force vanilla cupcake batter? Or are you using something else?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Cake batter, as in I-force vanilla cupcake batter? Or are you using something else?
its american pure whey cake batter, was on a budget when i bought it, but it still tastes good and mixes well

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its american pure whey cake batter, was on a budget when i bought it, but it still tastes good and mixes well
Good to no.. i love my budget protein as well!

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
been using 5 scoops/day of RVC and still going strong...hasn't gotten old at all

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
cant agree more. lately I have been doing RVC + Choc Truffle and its out of this world!
Enough chocolate to make a woman bow down. Or bend over...depends who's giving her the shake...:0 haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been using 5 scoops/day of RVC and still going strong...hasn't gotten old at all

I have yet to try RVC.. but i savor my VMS with only 1 scoop a day :(