I did my first test shot in my quad and now a day later I can barely move it.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
As the title says did a quad shot and when i started rubbing it in I felt electric pulses shoot down my leg and I know it was a nerve. Now a day later my that quad and the other are so stiff and sore I had to call in sick which I never do. Extremely tense unable to bend cramp like pain cannot lift or bend my leg- I can squat though but it is painful. What did I do to myself? Is my leg going to fall off? Is this permanent? Where are the bro docs?

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Not my first cycle. First in years. I used to hit my quads and delts with an 18g needle because I though smaller number meant smaller needle. And I never had any problems beside having to slowly shove and force the needle halfway in to myself. Now I use a 23g and it is slow but it glides in compared to an 18g. But now I have the above issue.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As the title says did a quad shot and when i started rubbing it in I felt electric pulses shoot down my leg and I know it was a nerve. Now a day later my that quad and the other are so stiff and sore I had to call in sick which I never do. Extremely tense unable to bend cramp like pain cannot lift or bend my leg- I can squat though but it is painful. What did I do to myself? Is my leg going to fall off? Is this permanent? Where are the bro docs?
I've hit nerves before and just got a jolt but was otherwise fine so don't know why you would have this much trouble, i wonder if you could have injected next to a nerve and the oil mass is now pressing on it? Don't know if that can happen, just a theory. This why i gave up on quads my 1st cycle, theres too many nerves there. Do delts or glutes man you can't go wrong!

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Yeah I did my delt last night and it feels fine and it was easier than my quad.you may be right, perhaps it's causing inflammation through my nerve system because it's even affecting my left leg. If so it would just be waiting for the oil to dissipate and my nerves to heal.

Fitfreak92

Fitfreak92

Awards
I had the same experience few years ago so i stopped to inject there.As it happened to me after few days you will be fine.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Me neither. It's crazy because I used 18g in my quads no joke full ml and never had a single problem over a 10 week cycle twice a week. I put one baby 23g half ml in the same place It's like I injected 10ml of pure lactic acid.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t inject my quads or delts. Quads have too many nerves and delts gets very sore. Glutes are the easiest. I use either a 23 or 25 needle. The 25 is a slower injection though.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
One time at school when i was little a little turd held a freshly sharpened pencil on my chair as I sat down. And it stabbed into my butt cheek. So I have been opposed to glutes but I will give them a shot after this experience with my quad. My delts get sore but not to much my fav place. Will try glutes Sunday.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One time at school when i was little a little turd held a freshly sharpened pencil on my chair as I sat down. And it stabbed into my butt cheek. So I have been opposed to glutes but I will give them a shot after this experience with my quad. My delts get sore but not to much my fav place. Will try glutes Sunday.
You will be pleasantly surprised. I like the side of the cheeks about as far back as I can twist.