I did better w/ Pump Juice 2.0 than Neuro

CoachMike

Awards
Prometabolix has a product called Pump Juice 2.0 . .the stuff is like the old Hot Stuff- everything but the kitchen sink in it for energy, mentl clarity, great pump . .anyhow, would love to know if others have tried and compared too. BTW, the taste is awesome, especially in Gatorade ;)

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear that you liked it Coach Mike.
How many scoops did you take 1 or 2?
I like to spike mine with some Citrulline Malate.
We've got Fruit Punch coming in about 5 weeks.

CoachMike

Awards
Nice to hear that you liked it Coach Mike.
How many scoops did you take 1 or 2?
I like to spike mine with some Citrulline Malate.
We've got Fruit Punch coming in about 5 weeks.
2+ scoops of course . .in Gatorade:twisted:
Worked my ass off in the gym, came home worked on car, helped wife with home chores . .then learned why one can call it PUMP JUICE :jaw:

. .helped my wife with her G-spot . .

I think I came down about 8pm from an 8am dosing . .
. .and slept a de-e-e-ep sleep- go figure.

Cheers on a great product:box:

CoachMike

Awards
did the free sample go out yet?
Nothing free bud . . .compare the labels of Neuro and PJ . .or better yet try 30 days w/ each.
No comparison IMHO . .and it wasn't just the time released caffeine:aargh:

LOL

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, finally.
We are in the process of moving also which has been a major hassle.
Phone lines work in one place not the other, product is here and there.
Cable modems not set up on time.
What a mess!
few more days and I'll be running nice and easy again.
All before thanksgiving.

CoachMike

Awards
Bump for others using Pump Juice 2.0 ? Would love to know those who have tried other prewkt "kickers" . .Pump Juice is still the best rush for the least $ for me :)

Enquiring mind wants to know ;)

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey coachmike, prometabolix sent out samples to people who registered on the site.

Probably about 50 people will be getting samples within the next week, so we will definitely have a thread up with feedback. I'm hoping it's as good as you're saying it is!

CoachMike

Awards
I'm a solid 235 / 6' so I found three scoops markedly better than two. Glad to hear there'll be the feedback then. On paper it reads "perfect" for content and like I said the pump+ energy rocked . .just don't take it too late in the day, there's time released caffeine in it !

To which melatonin + 5-htp + valerian finally put me to sleep when I had overdone it LOL . . .at least I know it contains what it claims.

FWIW, I picked up the T-special at the site- it's basically SUPERDROL under another name + Pheraplex . . just came off a great cycle where I did about 2 weeks of PP and 2 weeks SD . . .using the pro test supp + the usual good things PCT to keep the gains- tons of strength and about 5 pounds lean muscle in the month . .gained 5 on the scale but pants went looser . .

At 20+ years training that's unheard of . .so I'm happy :)
Cheers and thanks for the reply . .I'll look forward to hearing from all

Stacking PJ 2.0 + Neuro stim ? Kidding . .I'd be on Ativan for life ;)

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be doing a review of pump juice starting the next few days. Just wanted to wait til my cycle was pretty much over and the holiday's had calmed down so i could refocus.
Wondering if you (CoachMike) could discuss how stimulatory it was. Im fairly sensitive to caffeine, and was going to start at 1 scoop anyways but wanted to know your experience. For example, 100-150mg of caff tabs or a couple cups of green tea is plenty for me pre-workout.

CoachMike

Awards
Im going to be doing a review of pump juice starting the next few days. Just wanted to wait til my cycle was pretty much over and the holiday's had calmed down so i could refocus.
Wondering if you (CoachMike) could discuss how stimulatory it was. Im fairly sensitive to caffeine, and was going to start at 1 scoop anyways but wanted to know your experience. For example, 100-150mg of caff tabs or a couple cups of green tea is plenty for me pre-workout.
I'm caffeine sensetive too- I think Pump Juice's edge is the sustained release so you sort of lift and stay up for a longer stretch . .
But 150 mg of caffeine ? I'd do at least two scoops/ day, early in the day and back off your coffee . . the Theanine in the Green Tea seems to counter any "jump and jitter" you could get from it . .

Let me know what you think . .
Mike :)

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I will let you know. Part of the issue for me is that I am a hopeless imsomniac. Sonata, ambien, unisom, melatonin, anything else herbal, and xanax only help to some degree. Add that to high stress right now and too much caffeine can be a real bad thing. I work out around noon anyways, and don't do any other caffeine besides pre-workout (ie no other coffee and green tea am only if that is my only pre-workout kicker). Still, I will probably pump up to 2 scoops but want to start with 1 just to be safe.

Ill give some feedback here and keep my own log.