Did I crash my Estrogen with Aromasin?

Samgotti18

Awards
Into week 4 of my 300 mg/week Test E cycle. Got high E sides like hot flashes, puffy and sensitive nipples. So Saturday I took 12.5mg Aromasin, 6.25mg on Monday and 6.25 on Wednesday (yesterday).

I actually then started experiencing low E sides yesterday (Wednesday), specifically achy joints and a bit of restlessness. Other than that, not much. Still have libido, still have morning wood and good energy at the gym and in general.

Went in for blood work today and the non-sensitive E2 array (CMIA method) put my E2 at 25 pg/ml. My TT came in at 3416.

I will stop taking any Aromasin immediately.

With the way Aromasin works, does this mean I can expect a crash in the coming days/weeks or is the E2 I have in my body sufficient to get me over the line and do I just need a couple of to recover?

Trying to get some D-Bol and HCG on my hands as we speak.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your E will start coming back up almost immediately.
I don't see how you crashed it (really, that # Wasn't crashed).
What is the range in the Estrogen test?

It is possible that you misinterpreted your symptoms.
Symptoms can sometimes be difficult to interpret ... Especially if you haven't been doing this for a good while.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you think it’s humanly possible to crush your estrogen with 3 doses of aromasin you’re fooling yourself.

Also, unless I’m mistaking your metrics and it’s a different country, estrogen levels are between 10 and 60 for a men. So what’s the problem here?

from what I see you’re overly listening to your body’s feedbacks , I am hypochondriac so I know how it is, but you can’t guess like that and start thinking you have high or low E because of x or y. Your estrogen is perfectly fine.

Samgotti18

Awards
Your E will start coming back up almost immediately.
I don't see how you crashed it (really, that # Wasn't crashed).
It is possible that you misinterpreted your symptoms.
Symptoms can sometimes be difficult to interpret ... Especially if you haven't been doing this for a good while.
Renew, that is music to my ears!

Reason I got a bit worried was that I read the non-sensitive E2 test can overestimate E2 in guys running gear. No idea how much truth there is in that.

But your message has put my mind to ease. Thank you!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew, that is music to my ears!

Reason I got a bit worried was that I read the non-sensitive E2 test can overestimate E2 in guys running gear. No idea how much truth there is in that.

But your message has put my mind to ease. Thank you!
See @Mathb33 's comment?
Look at the similarities between our comments.
.... That means that almost certainly, those are things you should focus on.
(y):)

Samgotti18

Awards
If you think it’s humanly possible to crush your estrogen with 3 doses of aromasin you’re fooling yourself.

Also, unless I’m mistaking your metrics and it’s a different country, estrogen levels are between 10 and 60 for a men. So what’s the problem here?

from what I see you’re overly listening to your body’s feedbacks , I am hypochondriac so I know how it is, but you can’t guess like that and start thinking you have high or low E because of x or y. Your estrogen is perfectly fine.
Thanks for your reply Mathb33. As a fellow hypochondriac you know how it is when your thoughts run wild.

Samgotti18

Awards
See @Mathb33 's comment?
Look at the similarities between our comments.
.... That means that almost certainly, those are things you should focus on.
(y):)
Thank you gentlemen. Much appreciated

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your reply Mathb33. As a fellow hypochondriac you know how it is when your thoughts run wild.
Yes, I completely do trust me. and your first tool against that is to use logic and Knowledge

Samgotti18

Awards
Yes, I completely do trust me. and your first tool against that is to use logic and Knowledge
And that is why I come to people with more knowledge than me. You guys made sure I can sleep safe and sound tonight

ripper225

Awards
You guys on aromatizing supps should look at DIM as a regular supplement. It’s otc and, while I was a HUGE skeptic at first, it’s something I now regularly take. I’ve tried aromasin, nolva, Letro, arimidex all back in my younger days and presently use DIM daily with a backup of aromasin that I pretty much never touch.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys on aromatizing supps should look at DIM as a regular supplement. It’s otc and, while I was a HUGE skeptic at first, it’s something I now regularly take. I’ve tried aromasin, nolva, Letro, arimidex all back in my younger days and presently use DIM daily with a backup of aromasin that I pretty much never touch.
Interesting, what daily dose do you use?

Samgotti18

Awards
Quick update: woke up today and feeling like a million bucks. All is well indeed

ripper225

Awards
Interesting, what daily dose do you use?
Usually 100mg/day on trt. If e seems to have gotten away from me I’ll take 300mg a pop a couple times a day. The stuff seems to work pretty quickly.

Reactions: Nac