I defeated the King and drank his blood (K1ng’s Blood Log)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
after some . Finally

cream of rice and whey isolate. Man that tasted so good . Wish I got pics

thank you and God bless my brother in Christ
You must been hungry for that to taste so good xD

God bless!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My grab some otomix stingrays eventually . They look sick and made for lifting @Segansational
Dude get you some high top Chuck Taylors and call it a day. Best shoe you can lift in. Especially squats.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried single arm low cable flyes, stand about 6 feet from the rack and bring your arm up and across your body, put your resting arm on your upper chest. I've never had a better exercise for mind-muscle connection. Got this off athlean x and i feel like its worked for me at least. I try and find link to the vid for you
Jeff Cavaliere is the man.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude get you some high top Chuck Taylors and call it a day. Best shoe you can lift in. Especially squats.
I got high top vans I'll get some gym pics in , but I'd like Chucks. I don't like my addidas purchase :(

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got high top vans I'll get some gym pics in , but I'd like Chucks. I don't like my addidas purchase :(
Chucks are great to squat and deadlift in because they are flat and don’t cushion your foot like a running shoe.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still maintaining my pump/strength/aggression this deep into...? 🧐. Kings blood has been great. I assume the horny goat weed is what delivers the major pumps. I’ve also been able to maintain libido

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vein train is all a board! Looking lean!