I defeated the King and drank his blood (K1ng’s Blood Log)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've always felt that leg press did more for my quad development than squats. Too bad I workout from home now...Yo, those are some crazy large shoes! Haha.
same here! Leg press , hack squat, lunges > squats

and bruh , these are my new Adidas :( . Guess I’ll wear my vans next time 😏😤

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My grab some otomix stingrays eventually . They look sick and made for lifting @Segansational

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention: I have noticed my strength has come back a bit and endurance is up especially if I dose kB pre workout. Stuff makes your body temp go up , though . Just FYI lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My grab some otomix stingrays eventually . They look sick and made for lifting @Segansational
Hey man, different strokes for diff folks. I'm all about doing whatever helps you get in the zone for lifting, and if it's new kicks or clothes, go for it!

I bought those UA Project Rock shoes a little while back and they've been pretty good for me. They're more of a cross trainer I think, but have a good flat, solid base to provide that power on push movements like squats.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm , I’ve been progressing in incline barbell bench as my main movement. Any other ideas of movements? Hard time feeling incline Db.
Have you tried single arm low cable flyes, stand about 6 feet from the rack and bring your arm up and across your body, put your resting arm on your upper chest. I've never had a better exercise for mind-muscle connection. Got this off athlean x and i feel like its worked for me at least. I try and find link to the vid for you

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm , I’ve been progressing in incline barbell bench as my main movement. Any other ideas of movements? Hard time feeling incline Db.
Push up variations... kettlebell swings... Don't have to do conventional chest exercises necessarily although I do. Mix it up then come back to them.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did a day dedicated to upper chest yesterday and hit delts today. Energy and libido seem to be going up and the testes are feeling more "plump" lmao

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Push up variations... kettlebell swings... Don't have to do conventional chest exercises necessarily although I do. Mix it up then come back to them.
Thanks. I'll have to try these.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a day dedicated to upper chest yesterday and hit delts today. Energy and libido seem to be going up and the testes are feeling more "plump" lmao
Plump is a good sign they are getting more LH

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plump is a good sign they are getting more LH
100% and today I definitely noticed this. TMI , lmao, but They feel more warm too. Very happy with the product so far. My overall body temp is up which is great and vascularity is becoming more apparent

Leg day
Leg press 5x 50/16/14/12/9
Hack squat 4x 15/10/8/ burn out set 20 reps
Leg extensions 3x 20 1 rest pause set

Romanian barbell deadlift 3x 12, 8, 6 2x light stretch sets

Lying leg curl 5 sets
Smith machine low(below the knee) box squat 3 sets

standing calf raise 3 sets
Hip abductor 4 sets

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Despite being down a bit in weight, I hit a couple of PR’s today during chest(upper chest focused) KB seems to be enhancing vascularity, as well

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lookin sick and slangin dick as always I see!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Skin is feeling a little more oily, specifically my back. Usually this pairs with other reports on test boosters I read

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Sorry if it’s been answered but what’s your body fat percentage your super lean

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry if it’s been answered but what’s your body fat percentage your super lean
no clue 🤷‍♂️. Lol I don’t even feel that lean yet

I guess I could use a caliper and see tomorrow

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Thank you though
Of course brother I’m on the fluffier side lol I’m barely 15 percent or so the scanner at my local shop says ...so I’m just wondering how low you are when I started back training again I was at 21 percent

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course brother I’m on the fluffier side lol I’m barely 15 percent or so the scanner at my local shop says ...so I’m just wondering how low you are when I started back training again I was at 21 percent
oh , I see. At least you have been getting down consistently. Where are you trying to get to?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the way 12 sounds I hear that’s when abs become visible
Keep it up, bro. Sounds like a plan. What's your current training/diet/cardio/supplementation looking like?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My balls still feel plump :). Horny goat weed is great for pumps , though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You look like you are under 10 percent body fat. So you are very low.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You look like you are under 10 percent body fat. So you are very low.
I agree, thats why I have made the comment at past "eat food". he is way too lean.. He would make better gainz by just eating more food at his age instead of fucking with "test boosters"

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree, thats why I have made the comment at past "eat food". he is way too lean.. He would make better gainz by just eating more food at his age instead of fucking with "test boosters"
bruh I’m 25 and I’ve made a lot of “gainz” since I started . No gains. I’m competing soon so I have to get conditioned 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And if you take a look at my supreme labs cardarine log thread , I got pretty soft and watery last spring to summer. It looks horrible

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also have a wide variety of allergies, stomach problems and hormonal imbalances that limit me from growing at my max potential

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also have a wide variety of allergies, stomach problems and hormonal imbalances that limit me from growing at my max potential
Give oral BPC157 a try when you have extra funds. It is a amazing gut healer, but also can bring healing via homeostasis to every part of the body.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Give oral BPC157 a try when you have extra funds. It is a amazing gut healer, but also can bring healing via homeostasis to every part of the body.
I’ve seen that offered oral and I know through injection.... do you think the oral works ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What did use it for? injury or for gut healt? can you PM me the brand of oral BPC you use?
Gut and digestion. Brain health. Kidney and liver health. Joint rejuvenation.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Off topic from thread, but what happened to your Melonatan log? I was subscribed ribed
to it, but haven’t been getting any updates. You still taking it?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Off topic from thread, but what happened to your Melonatan log? I was subscribed ribed
to it, but haven’t been getting any updates. You still taking it?
sorry, just been focusing on prep like crazy and school. The mt is legit. My skin got
Darker and I’ve noticed the texture changed. Libido and erections were boosted too. Wicked labz is gtg

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KB is really helping me with gym performance right now and libido! The effects seem to plateau but they haven’t really gotten less , just maintained. It really enhances your pump probably thanks to the Horny Goat Weed .

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks again @GNO for letting me log. I’ll do a YouTube video soon.

Reactions: GNO

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My pressing strength has gone up too . I wish I filmed gym clips from beginning to start. Like I said in the beginning I noticed most. Now the effects just maintain

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has it improved your sleep?