I’ve been out of the loop. Best test booster?

wannabeBIG

Awards
Like I titled. I’ve been out of the loop.. stepped away for a long while now back looking to see what’s worth my time.. last I knew nolvadex xt by gaspri was the go to but now things have changed..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax is great for recomp, I enjoy the addition of F95. I also like M-Test.

What are your goals?

wannabeBIG

Awards
Alphamax is great for recomp, I enjoy the addition of F95. I also like M-Test.

What are your goals?
I’m getting older about to hit 37. I want something for a little boost for the time being but also something I can trust for a pct later on down the line.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m getting older about to hit 37. I want something for a little boost for the time being but also something I can trust for a pct later on down the line.
Both the items I listed would be great at your age. I'm 39 and have ran both products multiple times. Both products are great for increased libido, better sleep, recovery, etc. Alphamax also has an AI in it, so it can be a good addition to a PCT. With that said both products should only be used in conjunction with a SERM for proper PCT.

wannabeBIG

Awards
Both the items I listed would be great at your age. I'm 39 and have ran both products multiple times. Both products are great for increased libido, better sleep, recovery, etc. Alphamax also has an AI in it, so it can be a good addition to a PCT. With that said both products should only be used in conjunction with a SERM for proper PCT.
So they are a ph?

wannabeBIG

Awards
No those are just test boosters. Ive never tried them so cant give my opinion but people around here speak highly of them
Sorry I miss read. Thought for a second they needed a pct. don’t know the producer of alpha max?

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
wannabeBIG I am 51 and I have used many natty test boosters for the boost in libido.

In no order with reviews for you to research

Diesel Test Pro-Cycle anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211148-diesel-test-pro.html
K1NGSBLOOD anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/289446-k1ngsblood.html
Diesel Test Hardcore anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210697-diesel-test-hardcore.html
AlphaMax anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/238751-alphamax-120-caps.html
M Test anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/289772-cel-m-test.html
Kaged Muscle has a new one coming out called Ferodrox.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kingsblood and AlphaMax XT. Those two also stack well with MANY other products. Tons of love and logs on them here on AM.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good suggestions in here thus far. I enjoy M test and so so many others

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
With test boosters it seems like what works for some, doesn't do anything for others. I've had great success with low dose bulbine natalensis, haven't seen much benefit from anything else.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wannabeBIG I am 51 and I have used many natty test boosters for the boost in libido.

In no order with reviews for you to research

Diesel Test Pro-Cycle anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211148-diesel-test-pro.html
K1NGSBLOOD anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/289446-k1ngsblood.html
Diesel Test Hardcore anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210697-diesel-test-hardcore.html
AlphaMax anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/238751-alphamax-120-caps.html
Ultimate T anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/269424-ultimate-t-120-a.html

Kaged Muscle has a new one coming out called Ferodrox.
Which was your favorite?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can speak from personal experience for alphamax. It helped a lot with elevating my free T. It raised it to 30 pg/ml (ref range 7 - 22.7). But I have high SHBG so it may or may not work that great for you.

But the best thing is this: 4/5 weeks after taking it my free T levels are at 22.53 pg/ml ! Right at the upper range limit lol. Before taking it my t levels were at the lower third mark. I was in a cut though at that time, so switching to bulking also helped. I also felt more self confident and had lots more energy and better recovery. Need to do a proper review of Alpha...

Sides were:
- Totally dry lips, needed to use lip balm every 3 hours or else my lips started to fall apart.
- Acne. I got face acne after good knows how many years. Also acne just wouldn't go away: spots would stay around for more than a month. I presume this is me being sensitive to high T and me being really acne prone.
- Also had some weird e2 readings but I didn't investigate further on that.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha max and m test gets tons of love but never tried either.
I use cannibal alpha by Choas and Pain and love the effects I get. Increased libido , better sleep and my muscles feel fuller

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you offer some more information on the goals you have. Looking to improve strength, increase LBM, lose bf, increase libido, etc?

wannabeBIG

Awards
Can you offer some more information on the goals you have. Looking to improve strength, increase LBM, lose bf, increase libido, etc?
In a perfect world all of the above. Improve strength is always at the top of my list. Lose bf is always next. I naturally have a issue of estrogen build up and have slight gyno from teen years. Jus looking for the strongest test boost for use on its on and for later pct usage. I don’t wanna waste time and money on a **** Tb especially if being used for a pct

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a perfect world all of the above. Improve strength is always at the top of my list. Lose bf is always next. I naturally have a issue of estrogen build up and have slight gyno from teen years. Jus looking for the strongest test boost for use on its on and for later pct usage. I don’t wanna waste time and money on a **** Tb especially if being used for a pct
Curious, have you had a full hormone bloodwork panel done? For $60 you can order one from PrivateMDLabs.

wannabeBIG

Awards
Curious, have you had a full hormone bloodwork panel done? For $60 you can order one from PrivateMDLabs.
No I haven’t . I had a dr years ago test testosterone levels said I was low could trt but I had to relocate at the time. Recently tested and was told I was at normal levels but I don’t know

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

wannabeBIG

Awards
It’s a test booster? Does it mix with pre workouts or jus take it alone ?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It’s a test booster? Does it mix with pre workouts or jus take it alone ?
Its a test booster. If i remember correctly you drink it upon waking in the morning. I was given a tub to review a while back. I liked it. Seemed to do a decent job. I didnt get bloods done or nothing but it served me well

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BLR’s Viron, Get Diesel DTP or CEL M-Test are all solid. Can’t go wrong with any of the above

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you're using them for. I've used a ton and they did nothing beyond a libido boost from time to time. If you're looking for mass, try ARA. Natty boosters don't work.

wannabeBIG

Awards
I’m basically jus looking to see what’s legit on the market now days that’s good and trusting for a pct and can be ran on it’s own from time to time

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I’m basically jus looking to see what’s legit on the market now days that’s good and trusting for a pct and can be ran on it’s own from time to time
If you want to lean, and you want to boost libido, check out Invictus. If you're looking to put on lean body mass, a test booster really isn't going to benefit you much.

For PCT, we'll be releasing a replacement for Sustain Alpha Shortly :thumbsup:

Some current discussion on invictus in another thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/300597-unsponsored-invictus-log.html#post5954335

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha is amazing for PCT or stacked with any of the natty test boosters.
great add-on for trt also!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I titled. I’ve been out of the loop.. stepped away for a long while now back looking to see what’s worth my time.. last I knew nolvadex xt by gaspri was the go to but now things have changed..
Check out M Test- VERY solid profile and less expensive than others;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd suggest getting your levels checked like a few others have said. If you have a serious problem you're better off knowing what is going on instead of just taking random natty supps.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
OP...

The best test booster is having more money in your bank account.