hvactechs mini review of appnuts rpm/drive believer stack

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
huge thanks to drooks10 and Applied Nutriceuticals for the chance to log the rpm/drive believer stack, this will be the first time using their products and am looking forward to the experience.

current stats:
5'6"
173lbs

currently in a cal deficient and have dropped 11lbs in the last 6 weeks and hope to continue meeting my goals with the help of app nut.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In on this one. Hope to see this stack give you the "Drive" to keep losing weight and meet your goals. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun!

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day1:

7am-woke up
715-3 drive, 2 rpm
830-workout
3pm-3 drive

abs/biceps...

not sure what staples to use with this so i decided to drop the "additions" for the purpose of this experience....

endurance, focus , and pumps were very strong considering my normal pre supps wernt used. slight increase in heart rate and a lot more sweating than normal but felt real good and motivated this morning. all in all great workout.

hammer strength crunch machine...70lbs x12-2 sets, 80lbs x10-2 sets
weighted oblique twists...5lb medicine ball till failure-2 sets
weighted side bends...45lb plate 6 reps each oblique-2 sets
leg lifts till failure-2 sets
hammer strength seated preacher curl...45lbs x10 (more of a warm up), 50lbs x8
straight barbell curls...65lbs x6, 3 sets
standing alt db curls...30lbs x8-2 sets
standing alt db curls...20lbs x12

took roughly 50 minutes and suppersetted bi's, 2morrow is an off day and will dose drive 3 am/3 mid afternoon

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you had a good first day! Glad to read that you felt the products working, too!

Do you always superset your workouts like this?

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
appreciate it, i only supersetted the bb curls with the db curls, the last set of db curls was more of a "burn out", i was limited on time today but my normal routine is a circuit training style, so i normally get low rest periods between sets

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it, i only supersetted the bb curls with the db curls, the last set of db curls was more of a "burn out", i was limited on time today but my normal routine is a circuit training style, so i normally get low rest periods between sets
Sounds good, man. Do people ever get in your way when you train circuit? I used to hate when I'd have a few things set up, and somebody took one. Haha.

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds good, man. Do people ever get in your way when you train circuit? I used to hate when I'd have a few things set up, and somebody took one. Haha.

David
Team APPNUT
not really, i train at 8am, gym is dead...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day 2:
off day, 3 drive am/ 3 drive mid afternoon.....muscles felt full and pumped

day 3:

730am...woke up - 3 drive, 2 rpm
830...workout
10...1 fat free
3'ish...3 drive

back/rear delts...

tbar row...warm ups. 45plate x12. 2 sets
hammer strength row machine...200lbs starting weight, 4 sets increase weight 5lbs each set. 8,10,12,12 reps
hammer strength lat pull...140lbs 3 sets for 6 suppersetted with cable rows
cable rows...105lbs 2 sets. 8,8 reps
back fly's...20lb db, 2 sets til failure
reverse cable crossovers-rear delt movement...single arm, 15lbs 2 sets each delt x 15

felt real strong today overall, used lighter than normal weight for a few extra reps. intense sweating and great focus provided a great workout. i changed my morning hours so i can technically use 1.5 hours for workouts but duration today was 1.25 hours. cant say much about fat free as of yet, didnt exactly "feel" anything off of todays usage but i can say i was still hungry at my normal "hungry" time.

getting mixed reviews on dosage, according to a few appnut reps on dosing, it would take 2 bottles of drive for every 1 bottle rpm at my regime, can i up the rpm dose or drop the drive dose?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
You can up the rpm dosage if you want. I go 4 caps sometimes. But you are right, generally it is a 2 bottle Drive/1 bottle RPM. That's just the way it works out. You can drop the Drive dosage to 2/2 if you want, but I think your situation calls for a full 3/3 dosage just to see the benefits quickly.

Good to see you had a good workout, and noticed an increased focus.

I'm with you on FF. I have gone through a few bottles of it, and I don't really get a big appetite suppression, either. I get a big energy-kick though. It is a powerful pill, man.

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day 4:

730am...woke up
745...3 drive/ 3 rpm
830...workout
2pm...3 drive

chest/front delts

incline bb bench-135 x10, 140 x8, 155 x6
flat bb bench-same as above
incline fly's-35lb db x6, 8, 8
pec deck-90lbs x10,10
military press-155 x6,6
lat raises-25lbs db till failure each delt x2

real good workout, very intense and great sweat. pumps and vasco very visible and had to stop myself from going further with another muscle group. drive is basically finished and will continue with 4 rpm's. did not try fat free today due to having coffee mid day. any problems with using drive/rpm with pre workouts? i can feel a difference while using this combo and wish it was a longer process, i cannot comment on the fat loss advertisements due to the short duration.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
In, hope this believer stack can help you reach your goals. These are some great supps!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In, hope this believer stack can help you reach your goals. These are some great supps!
thanks bud, i only have 1 drive cap left and 3 days left of rpm at 4 caps

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
thanks bud, i only have 1 drive cap left and 3 days left of rpm at 4 caps
That sucks! I guess I'm a bit late on the log. I'll have to read what you posted so I can see your opinions on them.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That sucks! I guess I'm a bit late on the log. I'll have to read what you posted so I can see your opinions on them.
it was a mini bottle review...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
day 4:

730am...woke up
745...3 drive/ 3 rpm
830...workout
2pm...3 drive

chest/front delts

incline bb bench-135 x10, 140 x8, 155 x6
flat bb bench-same as above
incline fly's-35lb db x6, 8, 8
pec deck-90lbs x10,10
military press-155 x6,6
lat raises-25lbs db till failure each delt x2

real good workout, very intense and great sweat. pumps and vasco very visible and had to stop myself from going further with another muscle group. drive is basically finished and will continue with 4 rpm's. did not try fat free today due to having coffee mid day. any problems with using drive/rpm with pre workouts? i can feel a difference while using this combo and wish it was a longer process, i cannot comment on the fat loss advertisements due to the short duration.
Great to see you had a great workout! That's what it's all about, man.

Do you mean is there any "problems with using Fat-Free/rpm with pre-workouts?" If this is what you meant, then I would say not to combine Fat Free with a pre-workout product that has a lot of stims/caffeine included. Fat Free has PLENTY of caffeine in it, so I would take it at another time.

You can run a cap of rpm with your pre-workout of choice as rpm has less stims.

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was mainly referring to drive/rpm, i use a non stim pwo as of now so i could use fat free for the stim part of things...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
i was mainly referring to drive/rpm, i use a non stim pwo as of now so i could use fat free for the stim part of things...
Shoot yeah. If you're pre-workout is stim-free, then you could definitely throw in Drive/RPM or Fat Free.

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have been using 4 rpm's pwo with hemavol, i can feel the difference while not using drive. only a few caps left in the bottle but non the less workouts have been very good.

traps/rear delts

bb shrugs (heavy)
db shrugs (light)
hammer strength trap machine (failure)
reverse pec deck (10reps, 2 sets)
single arm reverse pulldowns (just shy of failure each delt)

15 minute jump rope post workout, extreme sweat but great focus, these are my favorite groups to work...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout! I've never tried hemovol, but I've heard good things about it.

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yesterday and today were off days....

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
yesterday and today were off days....
You should be good and rested to kill it in the gym, today, then!

David
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you liking Hemavol?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i like hemavol but i also use bulk agmatine and cit mal along with arginine E2 matrix from sns which contains norvaline. yetserday i had a big side job so it was an off day, today was chest..

flat bench
incline bench
flat/incline fly's
pec deck....

very tired from yesterday, lost 4lbs of water weight yesterday from being in an attic for 16 hours. tryn to recoup today and hydrate. only a few more caps left.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
i like hemavol but i also use bulk agmatine and cit mal along with arginine E2 matrix from sns which contains norvaline. yetserday i had a big side job so it was an off day, today was chest..

flat bench
incline bench
flat/incline fly's
pec deck....

very tired from yesterday, lost 4lbs of water weight yesterday from being in an attic for 16 hours. tryn to recoup today and hydrate. only a few more caps left.

Be careful man! This heats been crazy!! I can't imagine being in my attic right now. It's 106 here today!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive been in the hvac field for almost 14 years now, the heat usually doesnt bother me, helps lean me out in the summer but this year is no joke.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
ive been in the hvac field for almost 14 years now, the heat usually doesnt bother me, helps lean me out in the summer but this year is no joke.
Whew! You're the man! I'm a big wimp when it comes to the heat. Haha

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
alright so im completely finished with the drive/rpm combo.....

drive/rpm preworkout:
can feel a difference on the first day of use, i used the recommended dosing regime and increased rpm up to 4 caps pwo. once drive was finshed i could also tell the difference in preworkout performance. im interested in the fatloss claims but due to the short duration of use i cant comment on that but would def use again in the future and the only downfall is the fact that 2 bottles of drive has to be used for every 1 bottle of rpm.

drive 2nd dose mid day:
felt a fulness of muscles and a strong urge to hit the weights again, slight increase in body temp but i sweat very easily these days even with non stims.

fat free:
unfortunately i never felt my appetite being controlled but did feel the stim kick in....

again thanks to appnut for the opp to review these products, i will def keep them in mind for future use and am interested in free test/hgh stack with drive/rpm.

hvactech......

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review and the mini-log! Free Test/HgH-Up is a great stack.

David
Team APPNUT

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thank for the reveiw and honest feedback.

jdg76
team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review

hvactech

hvactech