Hurley's pSARM to be slim log (Non-sponsored)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So here it goes. I haven't logged in awhile, and I feel like it's time to start up again. I'll be running LG's pSARM along with a set diet, and a 7-day workout schedule.

WTF is LG pSARM? Click Here To Find Out

Current Stats:

-Height: 5'9"
-Weight: 175-180 (depends on food intake, exercise)
-BF%: Unknown, need to get a measuring tool

Dosage of pSARM:

Since I'm only going to be using a bottle and a half (all I've got right now), I'll be doing 4 caps a day. The first two with breakfast, the next 2 about 30 minutes prior to exercise.

I will also be taking 4 fish oil caps, and a multi every morning. So this is basically just a food+exercise+pSARM routine. No extra helpers.

Diet:

While I'm not a super stickler when it comes to my diet, I do try to keep it as close to this as possible when trying to lose weight.

Calories: 2500/day
Protein: 40%
Fat: 40%
Carbohydrates: 20%

I will be avoiding most carbs throughout the day, but will allow them in the morning and immediately PWO.

Exercise:

Everyday will include warm ups, and cool downs (10-20 min each) including: stretches, crunches, lunges - plus a mile a day of cardio preworkout.

SUNDAY: Back day
5x5 sets of: Wide Grip Pullups, Barbell Rows, Narrow Pulldowns, Low Cable Rows, Hyperextensions.

MONDAY: Upper Leg day
5x5 sets of: Squats, Leg Press, Hack Squats, Leg Extensions, Lying Leg Curls.

TUESDAY: Delt day
5x5 sets of: Seated Military Press, Side DB Dumbbell Lateral Raises, Bent Rear Delt DB Laterals, Upright Rows, DB Shrugs.

WEDNESDAY: Chest day
4x10 sets of: Incline Barbell Press, Decline Hammer Strength Press, Flat DB Flyes, Cable Crossovers.

THURSDAY: Biceps day
4x10 sets of: EZ Bar Curls, Incline DB Curls, Hammer Curls, Cable Preacher Curls.

FRIDAY: Tripceps day
4x10 sets of: Skullcrushers, One Arm Overhead DB Extensions, Straight Bar Cable Pushdowns, Rope Pushdowns.

SATURDAY: Calves day
4x10 sets of: Standing Calf Raises, Donkey Calf Raise Machine, Leg Press Calf Raises, Seated Calf Raises.

The cardio+pSARM is where I think any major drop in weight will come from, I expect the simple, yet effective exercises will keep me from losing "a ton" of muscle. We'll see.

I'll try and get some pics up here a little bit.
Also, let me know if theres anything else you'd like me to put up here.

Log begins tomorrow.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride bro! Thanks for loggin this!

If you have any questions bro just hit me up.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Diet:
Cals- 2400
Pro- 52%
Fat- 33%
Carbs- 15%

Water Intake:
Just around 3 litres. I use my nalgene throughout the day, but I remember only filling it full about 3 separate times - so it was around 3. I have to keep up my water intake while on pSARM (for at least the first few days) so my body will accept it. Plus, waters just damn good for you too.

Dosing:
2 LG pSARM caps at 8:00am
2 LG pSARM caps at 4:30pm

Exercises:
Warm ups, and 1 mile run prior to lifts.
5x5 sets of:
Seated Military Press
Side DB Dumbbell Lateral Raises
Bent Rear Delt DB Laterals
Upright Rows
DB Shrugs

Started sets heavier and went to failure with each set. I'll keep track of weight numbers next time. I was in a bit of a rush for work today.

Mood:
Groggy immediately after waking up. I popped dose as soon as I was up and walking (along with multi and fish oils) then jumped in the shower. Breakfast immediately following shower to combat slight queasiness caused by pSARM (expected) then, about 15 min after breakfast I was alert and moving with energy.

Second dose was again on empty stomach, but I was running when it started kicking in, so there was no queasiness. This is my favorite way to take pSARM because as soon as I'm done running, I'm amped and ready to lift.

Workouts were great - lots of sweat, lots of energy. Even going to failure, I was good to go next time around.

Overall Recap:
Good first day. Not quite enough food, but the energy was there when needed thanks to pSARM. Tomorrow should be less hectic so I should meet my nutritional goals, and keep a little better track of my weights.

Last edited:
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Diet:
Cals- 2550
Pro- 55%
Fat- 36%
Carbs- 9%

Water Intake:
About 3 and 1/2 litres again. I really had to chug it this morning because the pSARM hit me pretty hard. I was burping/on the verge of puking, so I just started slamming water. Once I felt a little better, I ate breakfast. Then just kept sipping water all day.

Dosing:
2 LG pSARM caps at 8:30am
2 LG pSARM caps at 7:30pm

Exercises:
Warm ups, and 1 mile run prior to lifts.
4x10 sets of:
Incline Barbell Press - (120lbs)
Decline Hammer Strength Press (120lbs)
Flat DB Flyes (30's)
Cable Crossovers. (50's)

Lifts were a little weak today due to the fact that I spent 8 hours unloading a freight truck at BestBuy. I still went to failure each set, but I was pretty weak in arms/chest area. Damn 40" HD TV's yesterday.

Mood:
Woke up pretty alert. A little groggy, but just normal morning sleepiness. Again, awake and fully functional 30 minutes after morning dose (after initial queasiness) then energized until about 11-12pm.

Energy was good and I wasn't super hungry even when lunch rolled around. I ended up eating my tuna salad even though I wasn't really feelin' it.

Dose before workout got me going again. No sick feeling with this one. Hit me during warm up run and then I was good to go.

Overall Recap:
Even though I was pretty sore/weak I still had some great pushes and my energy was pretty high. pSARM is so far treating me pretty well (after only 2 days) I'm accepting it pretty well, but the mornings seem to be the hardest when it comes to queasiness. I need to maybe space my first dose out a bit. Maybe 1 at wake up, then 1 an hour later. I'll give this a shot tomorrow and see what happens.

Day 2's Sweet Ride:

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I was starting to feel a little lonely.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I acutally had an R8 pull up infront of my store last month. Sweet looking car, but the guy looked like a total douche that couldn't lift a pink DB.

Good to see that the queaziness isn't affecting you. From what I recall I wasn't suffering from the queaziness on pSARM. The thing that killed me most on pSARM was how I noticed my numbers went down a little after I got off the product.

The Precious!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still watchin bro

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I acutally had an R8 pull up infront of my store last month. Sweet looking car, but the guy looked like a total douche that couldn't lift a pink DB.

Good to see that the queaziness isn't affecting you. From what I recall I wasn't suffering from the queaziness on pSARM. The thing that killed me most on pSARM was how I noticed my numbers went down a little after I got off the product.
Why is it that only douchebags get the sweet cars. Oh well my Honda gets me from A to B.
As for the the queasiness, it's never REALLY affected me too bad in the past - as long as I've got adequate water, and some food in my system. As for loss of numbers, hopefully this won't happen, but we'll see. I NEED ANYTHING I CAN GET!

Im still watchin bro
Thanks GT! Great to have a LG Rep on hand. You guys are a great crew!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is it that only douchebags get the sweet cars. Oh well my Honda gets me from A to B.
As for the the queasiness, it's never REALLY affected me too bad in the past - as long as I've got adequate water, and some food in my system. As for loss of numbers, hopefully this won't happen, but we'll see. I NEED ANYTHING I CAN GET!

Thanks GT! Great to have a LG Rep on hand. You guys are a great crew!

Thanks bro!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
¿Donde esta los actualizaciones?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed im in, i loved using psarm, i thought it was a great product after the initial bad stomach, All the best bro.

Russian

BBII

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How did i miss this one! Watching brother! Go thrash those weights :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
StangBanger Supplements 7
Supplements 3
luelinks Supplements 8
Hurleyboy05 Recipes 5