?? HULK PCT WITH DIESELS THREE KINGS STACK PLUS MORE !!! ??

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea, but I found his brother

bqn7e.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely feel like everything is restarted the struggling a little bit with libido at the moment I'm not sure what's causing this could be something to do with unbalancing the estrogen to testosterone ratio. I'm not sure if this could have an impact on libido or not. Aggression his way up yesterday had a weird 24-hour flu really super high fever 104 ice pack on my head was literally melting after 6 hours of alternating ice packs I got my fever down to a 99.7 pretty scary had mild shakes a bit of delusion delirious it was weird is like a brain flu symptoms of mad cow disease Maybe? LOL

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Definitely feel like everything is restarted the struggling a little bit with libido at the moment I'm not sure what's causing this could be something to do with unbalancing the estrogen to testosterone ratio. I'm not sure if this could have an impact on libido or not. Aggression his way up yesterday had a weird 24-hour flu really super high fever 104 ice pack on my head was literally melting after 6 hours of alternating ice packs I got my fever down to a 99.7 pretty scary had mild shakes a bit of delusion delirious it was weird is like a brain flu symptoms of mad cow disease Maybe? LOL
104 is no joke. Glad you got it under control

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gots ta take care of yourself, man. Too many people on here counting on you to help them get big!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mad cow disease...made me think of that show boston legal where shatners character always blamed everything on mad cow disease-great show!!!

on a more serious note-I hope you are feeling better!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
mad cow disease...made me think of that show boston legal where shatners character always blamed everything on mad cow disease-great show!!!

on a more serious note-I hope you are feeling better!!!
This really made me lol in the most obnoxious way!!! Feeling better today taking a few days off heavy lifts

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Gots ta take care of yourself, man. Too many people on here counting on you to help them get big!
When whitesnake came on the radio i was thinking of you!!! Im workin on getting back to 100%

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This really made me lol in the most obnoxious way!!! Feeling better today taking a few days off heavy lifts
boston legal always made me laugh...candice bergens character vs shatners character was hilarious...I might go down to the video store and rent a couple of seasons!!!

mad cow baby, mad cow....mad cow made me do it!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
boston legal always made me laugh...candice bergens character vs shatners character was hilarious...I might go down to the video store and rent a couple of seasons!!!

mad cow baby, mad cow....mad cow made me do it!!!!
Lol im gonna definitely check it out

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;iL0ubGmogUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL0ubGmogUo[/video] feeling amazing

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
feeling amazing guys !!!!!!!!! get on this stack for ur pct its better than a serm for the mild stacks !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good one !!!
lol....she is pissed that everyone is talking about the hurricane and not her...I have heard that some people stage fake robberies for the insurance money, not making any accusations, BUT 10 million is a hefty sum....not to mention the attention-if it weren't for that pesky hurricane, lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol....she is pissed that everyone is talking about the hurricane and not her...I have heard that some people stage fake robberies for the insurance money, not making any accusations, BUT 10 million is a hefty sum....not to mention the attention-if it weren't for that pesky hurricane, lol.
Lol too bad unfortunate things like that have to happen now my question what did he just stand there and let it happen?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of out of touch idiot travels with $10 mil in jewelry??

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hulk you stud, what do you think of running this product on a natty bulk?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or even real jewelry worth over say 20k.....
I had a friend who bought a car he soon realized he couldn't afford...he used to park it in in bad spots hoping someone would hit it so he could collect the insurance.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What's up guys got a little under 2 weeks left on this PCT the Diesel Test pro-cycle or dtp is ****ing phenomenal I love it I keep sprouting random hard-ons and my mind is full of sexual thoughts get out and get yourself a jar of this stuff guys....
On another note all my lifts have seriously been going easy. There's gotta be more to the dtp then just a test booster it has enhanced my mood and given a strength boost an appetite booster as well.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys got a little under 2 weeks left on this PCT the Diesel Test pro-cycle or dtp is ****ing phenomenal I love it I keep sprouting random hard-ons and my mind is full of sexual thoughts get out and get yourself a jar of this stuff guys....
On another note all my lifts have seriously been going easy. There's gotta be more to the dtp then just a test booster it has enhanced my mood and given a strength boost an appetite booster as well.
The secret is a secret. Lol glad its going good for you bro.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late to the party. Btw. Where's the non fat no calorie pre workout amino loaded potato chips?

:)

I brought my sassy and some water.

Subbly

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did i miss this one? Rocket3015 just hooked me up with a sweet deal on the 3 kings stack. just for posting hot babes in yoga pants. I love this site!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This log should give you an idea of what you are in for!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You guys are in for a serious treat that's a great product all his products are great the reviews even say so so it ain't like I'm just standing here trying to blow smoke up my own ass

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hell yeah boiyyyyy !!!! feeling crazy today ! I almost feel like iam on a cycle !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10