?? HULK PCT WITH DIESELS THREE KINGS STACK PLUS MORE !!! ??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Big ass 3 week summary/breakdown coming tomorrow at some point
3 weeks summary breakdown

Testicles are plump aggression is up appetite is up really liking this PCT not using Any serm . Definitely satisfied with the three kings stack the strength is up as well I feel slightly on not sure where it's coming from but I'm enjoying it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks summary breakdown

Testicles are plump aggression is up appetite is up really liking this PCT not using Any serm . Definitely satisfied with the three kings stack the strength is up as well I feel slightly on not sure where it's coming from but I'm enjoying it.
on cycle shuts down dhea along with test...dtp has dhea and preg, I love it-also just enough ycl to get the old boner nice and plump...:laugh:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
tull wrote a song for me...living in the past:bandit:
Lol if only !!!!! I was LOOKING OUT MY BACK DOOR there was a BAD MOON RISING so i went DOWN ON THE CORNER and yelled WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
CCR and tull are fcking awesome. Been listening to CCR since I was 3 or 4 because of my dad

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How ya holding up boss man?
Finally getting back to heavy lifts . Had some mild adrenal fatigue syndrome goin on from working too many 18s with no sleep. My line of work u sleep u die.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That **** sux any bones break ? Could have been hella worse.
Definitely broke. The very end joint on my pointer finger. Had to drill 2 holes in my nail to release the pressure. Its been about a week and its getting blacker and one small spot is numb. Have a feeling theres more than one break in it. But nothing I can do, if they put it in a splint I can't do my job. Having looked at tomorrow though, Ill already be there for a routine check up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anybody remember Riddick Bowe? All about Floyd Mayweather senior?
don't know much about Floyd sr boxing career....but bowe hell yeah!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I was a holyfield fan in the 80s .... foreman vs holyfield ! best match I ever seen thebigt

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anybody remember Riddick Bowe? All about Floyd Mayweather senior?
I remember vividly Riddick Bowe vs. Golota, Muhahaha, scrambled eggs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was a holyfield fan in the 80s .... foreman vs holyfield ! best match I ever seen thebigt
in his prime George would have murdered hollyfield....but hollyfield was an exceptional fighter going up against guys much bigger.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember watching Ali vs Foreman (The Rumble in the Jungle) with my Dad. Still remember it to this day. It was great growing up watching some real Legends back in the day.

If you've got an hour........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYLAylTGoI8

Last edited:
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And speaking of legends, watched a documentary the other day about my childhood hero; Evel Kneivel. Total lunatic, looking back on it as an adult.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....he was totally insane

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And speaking of legends, watched a documentary the other day about my childhood hero; Evel Kneivel. Total lunatic, looking back on it as an adult.
I had the toy stunt cycle that you would wind up like a bike pedal. Bad design use to grind the skin off my nuckels on the street.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the toy stunt cycle that you would wind up like a bike pedal. Bad design use to grind the skin off my nuckels on the street.
Me too, and I played with that ****er constantly!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too, and I played with that ****er constantly!
Broke my collar bone jumping my bike on a home made ramp. Had a big hill in front of my house. Jumped the ramp and hit the light pole in the front yard. Ya we use to have gas powered light polls in front of the houses back then. Dam light never worked again, dad just removed it and capped off the gas line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Broke my collar bone jumping my bike on a home made ramp. Had a big hill in front of my house. Jumped the ramp and hit the light pole in the front yard. Ya we use to have gas powered light polls in front of the houses back then. Dam light never worked again, dad just removed it and capped off the gas line.
is it just me or did everything seem more real back then....today everything seems so fake and phony.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tune into the presidential election debate guys are missing it

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm not going to lie that's pretty funny man but those were the days

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;8-bj5OND8sM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-bj5OND8sM[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
FINAL REVIEW COMING IN A FEW DAYS ALONG WITH DISCRIPTIVE WEEK BY WEEK BREAKDOWN

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date