Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

*************Huge thank you to Brundel********************

newbie8

Active Member
Brundel, I just want to say thank you. Formeron is a great product (may work for some and may not for some) which reduce gyno alot. I seriously wanted to cry when I saw this happen. Thank you Brundel for all your advice, your expertise and for taking your time out to talk to us about our inquires. Much success!!!
 
Brundel, I just want to say thank you. Formeron is a great product (may work for some and may not for some) which reduce gyno alot. I seriously wanted to cry when I saw this happen. Thank you Brundel for all your advice, your expertise and for taking your time out to talk to us about our inquires. Much success!!!

Thanks brother I really appreciate this.
 
Back
Top