USA Huge stash sale

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been a huge supp fan for a very long time. But for the past year or so, I've pretty much got myself down to just a multi, fish oil, and some accessory vitamin/mineral support along with pre workout and aminos.

I've collected a large stash for fear of things being banned or discontinued, but it doesn't make sense to hord some of the things others can get use from (plus I'm running out of space lol).

Everything has been stored in cool/dark/dry location, but despite that I still just chucked a ton of tubs of half used pre's and intras that had clumped beyond the point of me wanting to try and use them due to ingredients or lack of silica packets, etc.

Not looking for trades unless it's Orange Triad. PayPal is preferable. I'll cut good deals as long as you cover the shipping. Make me some offers if you'd like.

PM for list

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pm
Me list

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
List Please ..............

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been a huge supp fan for a very long time. But for the past year or so, I've pretty much got myself down to just a multi, fish oil, and some accessory vitamin/mineral support along with pre workout and aminos.

I've collected a large stash for fear of things being banned or discontinued, but it doesn't make sense to hord some of the things others can get use from (plus I'm running out of space lol).

Everything has been stored in cool/dark/dry location, but despite that I still just chucked a ton of tubs of half used pre's and intras that had clumped beyond the point of me wanting to try and use them due to ingredients or lack of silica packets, etc.

Not looking for trades unless it's Orange Triad. PayPal is preferable. I'll cut good deals as long as you cover the shipping. Make me some offers if you'd like.

PM for list
Pmd

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for sleep aids only. Let me know if you've got any

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've sent a list to a lot of you. I knew that seemed like it was missing some things; found the other tub.

Includes more EvoMuse stuff and some old Primeval stuff

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've sent a list to a lot of you. I knew that seemed like it was missing some things; found the other tub.

Includes more EvoMuse stuff and some old Primeval stuff
Pm'd..again😉

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to post in here real quick so it would be easier rather than send a ton of PM's -- I'll have numbers, dates, etc to any of you still waiting on them tomorrow. As for when, it depends on if I have jury duty or not (it's really messing up my schedule and they didn't update their phone line on Friday like they were supposed to). If I'm clear, all of that will be early. If not, it will be in the evening.

For a couple of you who I've spoken with about numbers and it's either settled or close to settled, I will hopefully have yours out in the morning.

Fingers crossed I'm free from jury duty and I'll have a lot more shipments going out tomorrow.

Thanks, guys!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really long shift so far (pretty rough house fire and then fatal wreck). Also finally got pulled for jury duty tomorrow, so how long that will go is unbeknownst to me, but if you've already finalized an order with me and given me shipping info, I have your stuff set aside or packed and just have to get it to the UPS store to get it out which I'll hopefully still be able to do tomorrow.

You can still PM me, but wanted to toss this out instead of sending it numerous times.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really long shift so far (pretty rough house fire and then fatal wreck). Also finally got pulled for jury duty tomorrow, so how long that will go is unbeknownst to me, but if you've already finalized an order with me and given me shipping info, I have your stuff set aside or packed and just have to get it to the UPS store to get it out which I'll hopefully still be able to do tomorrow.

You can still PM me, but wanted to toss this out instead of sending it numerous times.
Send me a list please..... Wont let me pm you for some reason

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the list is shrinking !!

Godstrength