BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Arnold Weekend Protein Sale!!
Kraken is only $45!
BOGO Genius, Plus 25% Off Everything!

Arnold Schwarzenegger. The man, the myth, the legend. Have you ever wondered about how many protein shakes he has drunk in his life? Well, at Chaos and Pain, we have.

So, to celebrate this year's Arnold Classic, you can get 5 lbs (72 servings) of Kraken protein for less than $34 (25% off of $45 is $33.75 in case you aren’t a math genius) with coupon code Kraken25 at checkout. But that's not all! Genius is Buy One, Get One Free plus 25% Off!

Have you ever stacked Genius with Bacchus? You should. If you haven't, you don't know what your are missing. Click here to check out Bacchus.

https://www.chaosandpain.com
pyrobatt
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome sale. Definitely the lowest I’ve seen kraken for. It doesn’t usually go on sale like this guys! Try some graham cracker or pumpkin latte. I picked some up for my household, I haven’t been able to handle whey like I used to but hoping I can sneak some here and there, because I love those flavors.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t even need any had 35lb unopened but damn 33 a tub. 6.75 a lb. now I’ll have 45lb unopened with the 13 opened. That’s enough to start a protein stand right lol. BloodManor forgot to mention few months ago was able to get the reaper and damn you are so right best flavor hands down. It’s like a vanilla based with just the right amount of honey and graham, like c and p took a box of those honey maids and liquified them. Heavenly. Too bad strawbloody was sold out like an hour after this went live but if anyone was looking to try these my rankings. 1. Honey graham. Strawbloody 3 chocolate 4. Vanilla 5. Pumpkin. Pumpkin is unique and very good too bc it’s got that latte vibe and the pumpkin is subtle but got a bit tired of it after 5 lbs.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t even need any had 35lb unopened but damn 33 a tub. 6.75 a lb. now I’ll have 45lb unopened with the 13 opened. That’s enough to start a protein stand right lol. BloodManor forgot to mention few months ago was able to get the reaper and damn you are so right best flavor hands down. It’s like a vanilla based with just the right amount of honey and graham, like c and p took a box of those honey maids and liquified them. Heavenly. Too bad strawbloody was sold out like an hour after this went live but if anyone was looking to try these my rankings. 1. Honey graham. Strawbloody 3 chocolate 4. Vanilla 5. Pumpkin. Pumpkin is unique and very good too bc it’s got that latte vibe and the pumpkin is subtle but got a bit tired of it after 5 lbs.
Thank you for your support as always and honey graham reaper is my favorite with strawbloody a close second. I like the pumpkin but it’s not a everyday flavor. I use it twice a week and add it to coffee. So damn good that way

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! Incredible deal on one of the highest quality protein powders I have tried. It would be crazy to pass up on this value!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forget, is it you guys that have stackable rep codes? Or am I thinking of a different company?

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Never tried kraken - ordered the honey graham excited to see how it is!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Honey Graham flavor sounds amazing! Let me know how you guys like that flavor after you try it...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Out of stock. Kind of sucks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We maybe went a tad bit too bananas on the sale... we only have pumpkin left. 30$ for 5 lbs...we were stocked up and you psychos brought almost all the gains.

Honestly a huge sale for us..jesus. still have pumpkin left, idk for how long. We have all the flavors in production now.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We maybe went a tad bit too bananas on the sale... we only have pumpkin left. 30$ for 5 lbs...we were stocked up and you psychos brought almost all the gains.

Honestly a huge sale for us..jesus. still have pumpkin left, idk for how long. We have all the flavors in production now.
It went crazy fast. Went on like an hour after I got the email and strawbloody was out already. Glad I got the chocolate and the reaper though

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tubs moving like crazy !!! Whoever got the honey graham will be really impressed - flavor is insanely good
I use pumpkin a few times a week and it’s a very nice spiced flavor great for baking and adding to coffee

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tubs moving like crazy !!! Whoever got the honey graham will be really impressed - flavor is insanely good
I use pumpkin a few times a week and it’s a very nice spiced flavor great for baking and adding to coffee
Kraken Kreamer crew checking in as well

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
The Honey Graham flavor sounds amazing! Let me know how you guys like that flavor after you try it...
OMG. First shake with honey graham, I was skeptical as I am picky about my protein, this sh!t is fire... soo good! As soon as you open the tub up you get hit in the face with the smell from heaven and the taste definitely replicates the smell!! NAILED IT. Very unique flavor that is against the norm and it did not let me down... so good i want to order more.

Anyone that's had Merica Labz Smores flavor, this blows it away IMO and it was a amazing protein itself. Well done CnP

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OMG. First shake with honey graham, I was skeptical as I am picky about my protein, this sh!t is fire... soo good! As soon as you open the tub up you get hit in the face with the smell from heaven and the taste definitely replicates the smell!! NAILED IT. Very unique flavor that is against the norm and it did not let me down... so good i want to order more.

Anyone that's had Merica Labz Smores flavor, this blows it away IMO and it was a amazing protein itself. Well done CnP
I haven’t received mine quite yet but I am glad to hear that it sounds like a hit!

Looks like the sale is still on...and they got all the flavors back in stock except for the Strawberry Cheesecake..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t received mine quite yet but I am glad to hear that it sounds like a hit!

Looks like the sale is still on...and they got all the flavors back in stock except for the Strawberry Cheesecake..
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll get to find out how the graham cracker tastes

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll get to find out how the graham cracker tastes
Yeah, don’t forget the Kraken25 code either to bring it down to $33.75 per tub!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Was happy to see they restocked! Can't wait to try honey Graham reaper!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was also excited to see the restock, grabbed a Graham reaper and vanilla

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be honest, It turns out I am personally not all that impressed with the Honey Graham flavor. It’s just a little too bland for me, and the flavor in general was just meh. I only used about maybe 8 oz of water to mix, so it definitely wasn’t over diluted. It is likely better with milk, so I got some of that for the future. It mixed well though!

I am interested to hear more opinions as more people try it...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest, It turns out I am personally not all that impressed with the Honey Graham flavor. It’s just a little too bland for me, and the flavor in general was just meh. I only used about maybe 8 oz of water to mix, so it definitely wasn’t over diluted. It is likely better with milk, so I got some of that for the future. It mixed well though!

I am interested to hear more opinions as more people try it...
I was pretty excited to try this flavor as well and have similar impressions. I'd say it's average. I applaud them for having a unique flavor, but the last Graham flavored protein I had was VPX zero impact when they were big and that had a much stronger taste. I used 2 scoops in 10 oz water post-WO today and it was still pretty light on the Graham flavoring. I'll be trying in almond milk next to see if that brings out the flavor a bit more.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was pretty excited to try this flavor as well and have similar impressions. I'd say it's average. I applaud them for having a unique flavor, but the last Graham flavored protein I had was VPX zero impact when they were big and that had a much stronger taste. I used 2 scoops in 10 oz water post-WO today and it was still pretty light on the Graham flavoring. I'll be trying in almond milk next to see if that brings out the flavor a bit more.
See I actually find the subtle nature of this super appealing which is why I rank it first of the c and p flavors. I just really like how the honey and graham cracker flavors come in waves. But yeah if you’re looking for a strong one I can definitely see your point.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all your honest opinions, I love honey graham and it’s my favorite flavor. Everybody has different tastebuds and I’m sorry you just think it’s ok.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ended up getting the pumpkin protein. I first tried it with proats and it was not very good at all. I almost regretted buying it, but I've been having it in shakes with a banana and it is pretty damn good that way. I haven't tried mixing half with vanilla to tone it down for proats but eventually I will.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ended up getting the pumpkin protein. I first tried it with proats and it was not very good at all. I almost regretted buying it, but I've been having it in shakes with a banana and it is pretty damn good that way. I haven't tried mixing half with vanilla to tone it down for proats but eventually I will.
It’s funny, I’m not a big pumpkin in person at all, but bought one of these and tried it. I really like the shakes with just water. I have also added some heavy cream or whipped cream to it (been doing keto here and there) and it even better. I think above all the texture it’s why I like it so much and the flavor isn’t too overpowering

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it as a dessert treat a few times a week. It’s not a daily use for me but I like it added in my berry bowls I have on the weekends - frozen bananas, blueberries, a date or 2,almond milk,3 cups of kale, scoop of pumpkin spice, flax seeds and chia seeds - sprinkle coconut and almond slices on top
Really feel like the flavor shines when made with other things but I also liked it in my coffee.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI, as expected in unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Honey Graham Reaper's flavor comes out much stronger. This is my preferred way of having it. I've also blended in my bullet and the texture is thick, it whips up more so than other proteins (more aerated?). I noticed texture was different when shaken in a shaker bottle as well.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FYI, as expected in unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Honey Graham Reaper's flavor comes out much stronger. This is my preferred way of having it. I've also blended in my bullet and the texture is thick, it whips up more so than other proteins (more aerated?). I noticed texture was different when shaken in a shaker bottle as well.
The texture is a lot different from others. When I just do water and ice, it is creamy, I can’t imagine it with milk

Glad you enjoy it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got around to opening my carnivorous chocolate - it's definitely more of a milk chocolate. Texture is thinner than honey graham reaper. Blended 2 scoops with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it had a light, airy chocolate milk flavor to it. Should be easy to combine with other flavors. Will be interested to see if PB overpowers it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it as a dessert treat a few times a week. It’s not a daily use for me but I like it added in my berry bowls I have on the weekends - frozen bananas, blueberries, a date or 2,almond milk,3 cups of kale, scoop of pumpkin spice, flax seeds and chia seeds - sprinkle coconut and almond slices on top
Really feel like the flavor shines when made with other things but I also liked it in my coffee.
Well, with the EASTER35, 35% off sale you guys have got going, I just picked up 2 tubs of Pumpkin for $32.50 each. So here's hoping I like it!