Huge Announcement!

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
Come check out the new UniversalKits.com - body building supplement, hgh supplement, buy this was a six month project that has finally come to an end. We went from about 400 products to over 6600! Check it out and drop us an email to let us know what you think. Thanks to everyone for all your support and be on the look out for pGHt to be hitting the shelves of GNC early next year. Thanks to the members here and other great boards the product is finally getting the recognition it deserves. Use the coupon code "anaminds" for 10% off on everything in the store.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty big price increase when you totally eliminated the quanity discount.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I bought a 4-month run, but I forgot to use the discount! :(

edit: wow it was cheaper back then..

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
I see what you're talking about, my webmaster F*@#ked up, it will be fixed shortly. pGH pricing has not increased, it is an error in the attributes.

That is pretty big price increase when you totally eliminated the quanity discount.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bump to a GREAT company. I have never spoken with Mr Universe but I have used a number of his products over the past 4 years and have been very happy with customer support, the actual products and delivery times.

CROWLER

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the increase in sales, good thing for you no doubt and I do like the pght product especially. At the very least it was the best sleep aid I've used next to REM from USP.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I see what you're talking about, my webmaster F*@#ked up, it will be fixed shortly. pGH pricing has not increased, it is an error in the attributes.
I was wondering if that was the case because the way it was layed out. Thanks, I will ordering soon again. I'm starting a third friend on it tomorrow! Good stuff.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So i went to the site and was going to place an order but is the shopping cart working properly? For a 3 mo supply of Pght is it $100 or $150? In the description it says $100 and in the shopping cart it bumps it up to $150? Hmmm...Mr Universe can you clarify this please?

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, that is much better. I used to hate going to the site because it was soooo slow. Much nicer. I keep playing with getting some Pgh to try when I am done with IGF. Anyone know how Pgh works with superdrol or pheraplex cycles? And should Pgh be taken with IGF or is that a bad idea?

RealDeal5

Awards
Dude, your new site looks incredible. It looks a hundred times better than your old crappy site (no offense man). You need to add more research chems.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

Pheew! That's good. I was getting bummed for a minute there as I was planning to try out a high dose pGH to see if it would increase the effects.

Congratulations. Good to see good companies take off. AM has housed many.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So i went to the site and was going to place an order but is the shopping cart working properly? For a 3 mo supply of Pght is it $100 or $150? In the description it says $100 and in the shopping cart it bumps it up to $150? Hmmm...Mr Universe can you clarify this please?
Nevermind...the cart is working properly now...

Maybe I was hallucinating...:yawn: