How's shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how the shipping was. Been reading alot of posts and I see its pretty much half and half. I talked to a buddy of mine today and he wasn't too happy about the shipping. He simply stated it was fine until Katrina happened. Then I talked to another guy and he said shipping was okay. Recieved his order within a reasonable time. Reason I am asking is because I am ready to order some Albuterol. Not trying to get flammed here just cash is kind of tight at the moment.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you need your stuff IMMEDIATELY well then you MAY be disappointed but if you can wait a few days you can't beat IBE.

They are a GREAT company, great prices and always have received my items. Usually within a few days but never more than a couple weeks.

CROWLER

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for replying Crowler. Makes me feel confident about placing an order now. The site is ibenutrition dot com correct?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol to be honest I don't know. I just click on their banner. I don't even bother trying to price compare anymore because I never found a place with lower prices.

Now even if I did I still would order from them because I KNOW for sure their stuff does what it is suppose to do and I am going on 3 years of buying from them.

CROWLER

JohnMK

Awards
I ordered tadalafil citrate liquid and it probably shipped out the next day after my online order. I received it via the USPS standard shipping (whatever that's called, Priority I think) in about 3 business days. That seems perfectly satisfactory.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ordered from IBE about 5 weeks ago still havent recieved anyhthing, i emailed them about 5 times called 2 times and then pm'd them once so far still no word. i am over seas but nutraplanet can get me my stuff in 12 days. usually it takes 14 days. nutraplanet has by far the best shipping i just wish they carried research products. Hopefully IBE will get back to me and let me know whats up.

Manly5000

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles of Tam and one of Clom about 3 weeks ago. After 2 weeks I received the Clom with a notice stating that the Tam was backordered and it would be sent soon. I have called them and emailed them and still haven't gotten a reply. I understand that you guys must be busy, but could you please respond and let me know when I can expect the rest of my order? I don't think that's asking too much...

I'll try calling again today.

Thanks.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Their site says the Tamox is shipping today, January 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.