how to stack 4ad, 1ad, decavol???

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
what would be the best way to run this stack? was thinking about a 60 (~8wks) day run. Hear are my thoughts, what you think?

Option 1:
60 days 2 of each day

Option 2:
60 days 4ad at 2 a day
first 30days decavol at 2 a day
last 30 days 1ad at 2 a day

Once I take one RD tab of 4ad how long should I wait til I take the dose of another (1ad or decavol) 30min? 1 hr?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but I think you throw all of those garbage phs away and get something worth running...

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Crap, didn't see that this was in the ams forum... Sorry!

tattoopierced1

I'd keep it simple and go with option 1.

As far as dosing, I'd try and take them within 30 minutes of each other, that way you will benefit from maximum absorption.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
what would be the best way to run this stack? was thinking about a 60 (~8wks) day run. Hear are my thoughts, what you think?

Option 1:
60 days 2 of each day

Option 2:
60 days 4ad at 2 a day
first 30days decavol at 2 a day
last 30 days 1ad at 2 a day

Once I take one RD tab of 4ad how long should I wait til I take the dose of another (1ad or decavol) 30min? 1 hr?
Def like option #1 bro..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
well the main reason I had for option 2 was because they are all converted to the target by same emzyme, if I am not mistaken. The enzyme is the rate limiting factor because the traget hormone can only be created as long as their is enzyme to do so. That is also why I thought to take them 1hr to so apart.

hell I should just go get me some Sus250 and tri-tren lol! No worries there!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep it simple and go with option 1.

As far as dosing, I'd try and take them within 30 minutes of each other, that way you will benefit from maximum absorption.
I understand max absorption idea, my wonder is about enzyme that is used to create the traget hormone. Thats why I am curious if you would get better benifit from not stacking the 3.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well the main reason I had for option 2 was because they are all converted to the target by same emzyme, if I am not mistaken. The enzyme is the rate limiting factor because the traget hormone can only be created as long as their is enzyme to do so. That is also why I thought to take them 1hr to so apart.

You have the right idea

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177982

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would go with option 1, but you are right, I would space the doses out more like you said. The link Royd provided explains why pretty well. Also, below is a link to our stacking chart for 1ad, 4ad, and deca together.

http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/ultimate-mass-pyramid-stacking-chart/

If you have the RDs, you can just replace 1 tab for 1 ml.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
When I've used these compounds together at most I wouldn't dose more than 4ml's at a time and would take second set of doses 6-8 hours later. I always kept my 4ad dose a lil higher than the other 2 compounds, that worked best for me. I've ran this cycle 4-5 times and play'd with it till I got best results but like I always say everyone is different just keep your timing between doses on point and consistant and you'll be g2g.