GLHF

Awards
  • Established
goal: lean bulk for 10weeks than start cutting

this is my "base" :
test e 1-15 500mg ew
eq 1-15 500mg ew

i was thinking 1-4 mdrol at 20mg ed + igf lr3 at 40mcg 3x week
[?] should i add tren acetate at 50mg eod from week 1-4 (if i do this ill pin 50mg test prop wit the tren)

and than 4-10 week just ride the test and eq

and at week 10 do tren acetate for 6weeks?

cjc w/o dac + ghrp6 high doses daily

i love the tren at a low dose, i wanna bulk with it (never have before) i used it in a cut at 70mg 3x week and it was GREAT. i also really like mdrol.

i could possibly extend to 17-20weeks (but most likely not, longest cycle so far 14weeks)

any guidance/ advise?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty big cycle there bud. Make sure you have your ancillary cabergoline and a good pct. You'll need hcg as well on cycle.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I would run all 4 from the get-go, but don't really need mdrol if you run prop, then drop the P when the E is kicking in around 3~4 weeks, and run the tren for 10+ weeks.....I know nothing about the peptides....

Test and Tren compete for the same receptors, but Tren wins by 3x, so all that test floating around is gonna convert and give you the bad sides, BTW. You just need enough to make up for your natty test being suppressed.

I'm doing the same inject cycle but keeping the test low around 150/week and the Tren around 300, EQ at 600. So far just mild insomnia for sides.....knock on wood, of course!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I would run all 4 from the get-go, but don't really need mdrol if you run prop, then drop the P when the E is kicking in around 3~4 weeks, and run the tren for 10+ weeks.....I know nothing about the peptides....

Test and Tren compete for the same receptors, but Tren wins by 3x, so all that test floating around is gonna convert and give you the bad sides, BTW. You just need enough to make up for your natty test being suppressed.

I'm doing the same inject cycle but keeping the test low around 150/week and the Tren around 300, EQ at 600. So far just mild insomnia for sides.....knock on wood, of course!!
thats why i had my test at 500mg/week, i thought it was already low.
so drop it even lower? i wanna be able to get it up...and tren kinda kills libido, i dont think its a good idea to run that low test dose.

but maybe i should drop it down to 1.5cc test e/week. and than bump upto 750mg/week after i drop the tren at around week 10. so when i cut i just use 750test + 500eq + clen/t3, and i dont need anything special while cutting. just a higher test dose to keep my muscle while in defecite.

as far as the peptides go, i have ghrp-6(50mg) and cjc w/o dac (12mg) and igf-lr3 (2mg). my plan is to use the ghrp6 at 200mcg 3x day first 10weeks, than drop it since this is a high dose and maks me hungry. for the cjc i was tihnking do it at 100mcg 2x day with the ghrp6. so thats 1.4mg/week total cjc, perfect for my goals-healthy joints and someeewhaatt leaning out. for the igf - 40mcg split in 2 before workouts first 4 weeks, like 3-5x week.

i got arimidex and letrozol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont bother with the GHRH/GHRP stack unless you can pin 2-3x ED. also no reason to go past 150mcg. also what cjc do you have?? 1293 or 1295??