How to make my laxogenin more bioavailable?

dirtygainz

Awards
Hey guys, I got some bulk laxogenin powder, but ive read about issues with bioavailability of laxogenin in humans. Has anyone had experience creating laxogenin solutions with better absorption. I have read about dissolving laxogenin in DMSO, phosphatodylcholine (lecithin), even almond oil. I want to make my own liposomal delivery system or transdermal. Hope anyone can help

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could do a TD and or, liposomal w/vodka and lecithin

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Orally you can always mix with bioperine

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For an oral solution , you can make a liquid laxo with vodka too w/ something to increase absorption

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I got some bulk laxogenin powder, but ive read about issues with bioavailability of laxogenin in humans. Has anyone had experience creating laxogenin solutions with better absorption. I have read about dissolving laxogenin in DMSO, phosphatodylcholine (lecithin), even almond oil. I want to make my own liposomal delivery system or transdermal. Hope anyone can help
More important than bioavailability is sourcing the genuine article. There's a LOT of bogus Laxogenin on the market, with much of it just being diosgenin. They apparently aren't aware of how to synthesize Laxogenin, so they wind up with where they started (diosgenin is the starter material).

You can extract it from Smilax Sieboldi or Tribulus, but doing so is prohibitively expensive.

dirtygainz

Awards
I have a copy of the testing results that show >98% so should be good to go. What's a good ratio of vodka to lecithin to use?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IIRC Laxo was not very soluble in ethanol when I was experimenting with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconicformulations.com is having a memorial day sale 35% off everything on site...iconogenin is transdermal laxo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cost wise why not just purchase. Right now iconic Formulations Laxogenin is 40% off and all other times code chef gets you 25% off.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cost wise why not just purchase. Right now iconic Formulations Laxogenin is 40% off and all other times code chef gets you 25% off.

dirtygainz

Awards
Still cheaper to get the bulk powder because of shipping to Australia tbh. Im thinking of just getting some DMSO to dissolve it into as I found this PDF showing its solubility metrics

Attachments

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get a couple bottles of salvo and dissolve it in there. It's one of the best transdermal carriers on the market.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suppository?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Considering what the average man and women stick up their butts these days (recreationally), I think there is a market for suppositories. lol!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We're really putting the LAX in laxogenin now...