John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natural color when biological age say age 13-35.

I seem to have decent genes for hair greying. That said, Im thirty six years old now and notice grey hairs especially at the sides. I use a tweezer to remove them. There are certain shampoos like Alpecin Tuning Shampoo that supposed to help, maybe someone can do a thread on this and get some discussion, that said I may have used it eight times since january 2017 and might have notice some hiding of the grey. N2 Shampoo is good shampoo as well, ive used since 2012 or so. I first traded it for something with Young Gotti. Btw brother, Youve got all the dedication inside and outside forever.

Ive tried L-dopa and yes I really do think it slowed my greying process down quite a bit. Having said that, I think its dangerous used for long periods of time, and times has to be limited, if you don't want side effects and chemical imbalances. Being in Balance spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physical etc. health relationships, communication all help.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm 32 next month and have started noticing my first silver hairs coming in and to be honest..it sucks..I immediately panicked and started looking up anti aging everything lol. I just have a fear of getting older which I guess isn't that odd. My gf says it's sexy but I don't know. I'd really like to avoid greying for as long as possible.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I seem to have decent genes for hair greying. That said, Im thirty six years old now and notice grey hairs especially at the sides. I use a tweezer to remove them. There are certain shampoos like Alpecin Tuning Shampoo that supposed to help, maybe someone can do a thread on this and get some discussion, that said I may have used it eight times since january 2017 and might have notice some hiding of the grey. N2 Shampoo is good shampoo as well, ive used since 2012 or so. I first traded it for something with Young Gotti. Btw brother, Youve got all the dedication inside and outside forever.

Ive tried L-dopa and yes I really do think it slowed my greying process down quite a bit. Having said that, I think its dangerous used for long periods of time, and times has to be limited, if you don't want side effects and chemical imbalances. Being in Balance spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physical etc. health relationships, communication all help.
n2shampoo is some good stuff, especially for thinning hair

a few months ago I found a youtube video and someone was talking about ways to prevent greying or at least slow down the process but I can't for the life of me remember what type of vitamins/minerals/oils he was saying

only place I have greys is facial hair and the last 2 weeks is the longest I've ever gone without shaving so I haven't had to worry about it

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started graying in my mid 20's. At the ripe old age of 54, I am 100% gray now. I say embrace it, and rejoice in the fact that you still have hair. That's how I feel about it anyway.

Robert11

Awards
Sorry, only thing that works is “Just for men” unfortunately...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n2shampoo is some good stuff, especially for thinning hair

a few months ago I found a youtube video and someone was talking about ways to prevent greying or at least slow down the process but I can't for the life of me remember what type of vitamins/minerals/oils he was saying

only place I have greys is facial hair and the last 2 weeks is the longest I've ever gone without shaving so I haven't had to worry about it
Gotcha

I started graying in my mid 20's. At the ripe old age of 54, I am 100% gray now. I say embrace it, and rejoice in the fact that you still have hair. That's how I feel about it anyway.
Its important to be thankful for what you've got.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aragon oil prevents gray hair, slowing it down. Alpecin Tuning Shampoo may work. L-dopa works, if used too long it can create low serotonin , high dopamine chemical imbalance. I've used up to 99% for about a year, which was far too long. Now if I do l-dopa,its for a month max.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read things about PABA supposedly being good for this. Also, a friend of mine swears that longterm use of Ipamorelin has made his hair dark again.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I seem to have decent genes for hair greying. That said, Im thirty six years old now and notice grey hairs especially at the sides. I use a tweezer to remove them.- don't do that, it will only make it worse. They come back thicker and often in pairs.

Being in Balance spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physical etc. health relationships, communication all help.- then you should like what I have to share below. I thought I did already but I guess it didn't post it. Here ya go. As you read the folklore and all that you'll hear all about the guy who got rid of all his grey hair and lived to be 200yrs old and all this n that. Enjoy, interesting stuff. Sure makes me horny with a 20:1 extract tsp in coffee!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Being born black or asian is about your best bet to stave of grey hairs for longer. African Americans typically grey in their 40's, asians in their late 30's and caucasians in their early 30's. Seems a lot of people think grey hairs are an early sign of aging though it clearly has no correlation with life expectancy.

fnordguy

Awards
I've completely reversed my grey hair which started at 35. i'm now 43. I still have grey on my beard, however. I simply used a copper supplement.

Researching Dr. Wallach and "Dead Doctors Dont Lie" along with Dr. Peter Glidden "Fire Your MD" they say grey hair, flabby skin, and aneurysms/strokes are all caused by a simple copper deficiency. It took about 1 year of using 4 mg of copper a day (not safe to go over 10 mg a day!) and the grey started disappearing, now my hair doesn't have grey (except a stray strand here and there) but my beard sure does. I guess the blood hits the scalp before it hits the chin and uses up all the copper? :) Anyway, the best thing about using copper (I use copper chelate for better absorption) is that it also gives great cardiovascular health and removes plaque from arteries.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've completely reversed my grey hair which started at 35. i'm now 43. I still have grey on my beard, however. I simply used a copper supplement.

Researching Dr. Wallach and "Dead Doctors Dont Lie" along with Dr. Peter Glidden "Fire Your MD" they say grey hair, flabby skin, and aneurysms/strokes are all caused by a simple copper deficiency. It took about 1 year of using 4 mg of copper a day (not safe to go over 10 mg a day!) and the grey started disappearing, now my hair doesn't have grey (except a stray strand here and there) but my beard sure does. I guess the blood hits the scalp before it hits the chin and uses up all the copper? :) Anyway, the best thing about using copper (I use copper chelate for better absorption) is that it also gives great cardiovascular health and removes plaque from arteries.
A penny a day makes the grey go away. Got it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

would a regular multi with 2 mgs, twice a day, be enough?

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would a regular multi with 2 mgs, twice a day, be enough?
That would be his recommended 4mgs now wouldnt it? And if it has magnesium (or zinc) in it then thats going to help as well.

Btw- awesome post op! Been messing w that he shou woo stuff w little results if any.