How much test base is the minimum for low dose Dbol?

d1450

d1450

Awards

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any test base (assuming actual test) would be a trt type dose like 100mg/wk

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Duplicate

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same apply to Deca?
A test base is just that... A base. It's meant to replicate natural hormone levels (aka not the crazy muscle building ones that 500mg+/wk is for).

100 is pretty standard for anything that will cause suppression and doesn't have test like effects naturally (like trest for instance)

d1450

d1450

Awards
A test base is just that... A base. It's meant to replicate natural hormone levels (aka not the crazy muscle building ones that 500mg+/wk is for).
Sometimes (often) I feel so stupid. It took me 2 weeks of reading about this and I just NOW understood the idea behind a test base from your description. And I feel so stupid because there is like, nothing to understand.

It's why I appreciate the fukk out of posts like yours and posters like you... and hate the "do your research dumbass" pieces of sh*t that swarm threads in bunches of 5-10 with the same 'RTFM' reply

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards

100 is pretty standard for anything that will cause suppression and doesn't have test like effects naturally (like trest for instance)
I got that man, but some require a stronger "base", IMO. Something like 4-dhea isn't gonna come close to being a base for SD. Also some of us are already on trt, with a "base" that's chemically dialed in. I should have said "if someone is already on a trt base of test, would adding 100mg a week be suffice for something like Deca, or could they get away with just the test base of trt?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got that man, but some require a stronger "base", IMO. Something like 4-dhea isn't gonna come close to being a base for SD. Also some of us are already on trt, with a "base" that's chemically dialed in. I should have said "if someone is already on a trt base of test, would adding 100mg a week be suffice for something like Deca, or could they get away with just the test base of trt?
Ah ok. Ya something like 4dhea is different because it's not active test so you have to figure out what amount would suit you. It still would be a much lower dose than you would run a cycle of just that though (usually).

If talking about trt, your normal trt dose will still be perfectly fine. The reason is that your natural hormone levels won't exist anyways since you've been using exogenous test. The body won't have the suppression "reaction" that it would have if you hadn't already been on trt since you already went through the suppression when you introduced the trt test.

In short, and ph/ds that is used as a test base can be used at a lower than solo cycle dose, but is somewhat dependent on you and the stack. Trt doses of test will be sufficient for any cycle, regardless of the compound. Your just replacing "real"/natural test with "fake"/exogenous. Your body won't know the difference between the 100mg it would produce (assuming normal conditions) and 100mg injected as it just uses whatever it has.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For dbol? None, if that is all your running. You don't need a base for 4 weeks.. I'd hope your cycle is much longer though.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
If your gunna run dbol and test you'd better take aromisin with it. enlese you want your test to aromatize, and you get that great dbloat look. Js

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I told you in your other thread asking about this subject.
Your dbol dose doesn't matter.
Your just running your trt while adding in something extra.
Guess you still haven't read up on what your doc is doing to you.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes (often) I feel so stupid. It took me 2 weeks of reading about this and I just NOW understood the idea behind a test base from your description. And I feel so stupid because there is like, nothing to understand.

It's why I appreciate the fukk out of posts like yours and posters like you... and hate the "do your research dumbass" pieces of sh*t that swarm threads in bunches of 5-10 with the same 'RTFM' reply
Again, I explained this in your other thread. Your ignorance must have blinded you

It isn't hard to understand. I did all the same reading an researching the pos's said to do in order to learn.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
deca is way suppressive than dbol you need more test.
Deca has zero effect on test being administered outside the body.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your gunna run dbol and test you'd better take aromisin with it. enlese you want your test to aromatize, and you get that great dbloat look. Js
He's using transdermal test, which has a high probability of dht conversion d/t 5a reductase enzymes located in the skin

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ugh. transdermal test is so not worth it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't say that has impact on test I run deca in the past TRT test dosage for this steroid is nothing....
Yes you did, right here--v
deca is way suppressive [...] you need more test.
A trt dosage is just that, trt dosage.
How suppressive deca is, is irrelevant, as one would already be shut down from being on trt.