How much taurine do you need to stop back pumps?

Kidcudi

Awards
And do you need to supplement? Or can you just get it from food because I read something saying that foods like fish have alot of taurine. Im on rpn havoc btw if that helps.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah you will need to supplement it. i dont remember exactly how much is typically used.. i think its like 3 grams pre workout. so i would start with that, if you still experience back pumps, try 4 grams the next day and so one until you find the amount that works for you

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5g is sufficient enough

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Bananas and lots of water is your friend. I would start with 2g but no more then 5g should be needed.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-6g usually for me. They never really go all the way away, just to tolerable levels.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Just depends on what you need. Sometimes 3g is enough.Sometimes up to 6g will be needed. Stronger the compund with a higher dose may mean you need a higher dose of taurine.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
5 grams takes care of them on my current high dose (95 mgs) epi cycle. although when i was on hdrol at 100, even 10 grams of taurine did nothing to help at all

Cheif

Awards
Like people are saying, it depends. Personally I just take a gram before a workout and it's all good haha

I'll take 2g a day at the very most, on a.. Let's say Superdrol/Epi cycle. And it is sufficient.

Just depends on the person man.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much taurine negates the negative affect that Clen has on cardio?

Big billy

Awards
And do you need to supplement? Or can you just get it from food because I read something saying that foods like fish have alot of taurine. Im on rpn havoc btw if that helps.
I get bulk powder, fairly cheap. And i start at 5 gs a day, and go up from there by adding 2 gs every day untill it subsides. Also drink more water, and ive heard that glucosamine, for your joints, can help by aiding overall mobility. Not sure how, but it comes from a trusted and knowledgable source.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how your body reacts. No one here can give you an exact number that works for you. I was taking 10-12g of Taurine a day on P-mag, and I still had back pumps so bad I couldn't walk in the morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Supplements 17
Supplements 20