How much dbol for e2 base

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would you take on an oral only cycle? But just for estrogen, not for anything else.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say 20-30 mg of good Dbol should be fine (I did dbol only cycles)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took it for 5-6 weeks at 40 mg, but from that experience, I can say that for that purpose 20 mg would be just fine.
Don't know my e2 values from that cycle, but I don't get much sides from high e2 anyway.
20 mg should be just fine to keep you in range

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm thinking even 10 might be enough. Haven't ever done bloods while on dbol, but I kinda have a feeling that 10 to max 20 range should be enough.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hmm... is this a future cycle under construction 😆?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would you take on an oral only cycle? But just for estrogen, not for anything else.
Original doses for TRT were 5-10mg daily. I'd think either will provide sufficient E2. It forms a methyl version with a longer active life.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Original doses for TRT were 5-10mg daily. I'd think either will provide sufficient E2. It forms a methyl version with a longer active life.
5 - 10 hm, tnx. It really dose aromatise heavily, that's why we get bloated af on 30 - 40mg's ...
Have you by any chance found some studies that had e2 checked on dbol trt?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Metandienone is a substrate for aromatase and can be metabolized into the estrogen methylestradiol (17α-methylestradiol). While the rate of aromatization is reduced relative to that for testosterone or methyltestosterone, the estrogen produced is metabolism-resistant and hence metandienone retains moderate estrogenic activity.

per W. Llewellyn Anabolics books. Couldn't find an electronic version.
So, dbol doesn't arometise as much as it's estrogen stays longer in your system and thus starts to build up ...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D-bol is 17-AA boldenone and the parent hormone only aromatizes about 50% mg for mg as testosterone. This fits with D-bol's characteristics. The estrogen it makes is a cousin to birth control, methyl-estrogens. Methyltestosterone is so bad because it heavily aromatizes.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
D-bol is 17-AA boldenone and the parent hormone only aromatizes about 50% mg for mg as testosterone. This fits with D-bol's characteristics. The estrogen it makes is a cousin to birth control, methyl-estrogens. Methyltestosterone is so bad because it heavily aromatizes.
I think eq arometises even less then that. Like 20% or smthn in those lines.

Yeah, dbol's estro is really nasty haha

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D-bol only with an AI isn't a terrible cycle but people tend to ramp doses way up. I use 15-20mg when I do and love it, by far my favorite oral compound. I like Anavar too at 20mgs daily. I've found most people use too much of everything (including food) trying to rush gains. Strength and growth can't be rushed.

Last edited:
C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
D-bol only with an AI isn't a terrible cycle but people tend to ramp doses way up. I use 15-20mg when I do and love it, by far my favorite oral compound. I like Anavar too at 20mgs daily. I've found most people use too much of everything trying to rush gains. Strength and growth can't be rushed.
I understand those are very different compounds, but... which one do you like better? Mg per mg which one would you say puts more lean mass and strength on you (obviously dbol is going to put on lot more weight).

Both of them sh1t on lipids and cause liver enzymes to go up, that is understandable.

One interesting feature of dbol is its ability to increase igf 1 levels.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think eq arometises even less then that. Like 20% or smthn in those lines.

Yeah, dbol's estro is really nasty haha
EQ's androgenic rating is tied to it's ability to aromatize, hence 50% compared to Test. Nandrolone is 20% partially due to this too.

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand those are very different compounds, but... which one do you like better? Mg per mg which one would you say puts more lean mass and strength on you (obviously dbol is going to put on lot more weight).

Both of them sh1t on lipids and cause liver enzymes to go up, that is understandable.
At the doses I like, it's likely a toss up for different reasons. Anavar is proven in research to burn fat, heal collagen, and increase ATP within the muscles. All this leads to better gains. D-bol is renowned for it's strength increases but is probably stronger mg for mg comparatively. The lipid aspects aren't good but are over blown plus dosage matters. Birth control is 17-AA too but tiny doses.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@bad rad do you have any idea whats the conversion rate for teansdermal estradiol? I have a spray in my hands, it's 1.53mg per spray ...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be absorption but no idea because skin thickness matters. For instance, I've had air driven vaccines bounce off my skin due to it's thickness and toughness. Nurses comment it is hard to push needles through. This all affects absorption too. I don't absorb topical TRT. Two packs of Androgel didn't raise my levels so back to injections.

Estrodiol is E2 so go slow with dosing.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jinsun what will your whole protocol look like?

I ask because it seems like you asked for information for few different things.

I am just genuinely interested in what are you up to? 😀

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to second this, 5-10, maybe 15 to 20 in the case of a ugl possibly being underdosed.

This should be more then enough to cover estrogen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
D-bol only with an AI isn't a terrible cycle but people tend to ramp doses way up. I use 15-20mg when I do and love it, by far my favorite oral compound. I like Anavar too at 20mgs daily. I've found most people use too much of everything (including food) trying to rush gains. Strength and growth can't be rushed.
I also second the too much drugs and food won't dramatically speed up growth. It just makes you strong and fat and I got the pics to prove it

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also second the too much drugs and food won't dramatically speed up growth. It just makes you strong and fat and I got the pics to prove it
And you sweat a lot and have high bp 😁

Never again will i run lot of test, pointless. (For me a lot is 500-600mg). Lots of bloat and need to take an AI.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to second this, 5-10, maybe 15 to 20 in the case of a ugl possibly being underdosed.

My stash was tested, hence 15-20mg dosing for D-bol. Otherwise I agree.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Tnx for inputting.

I've got pharmacom's 10mg pills ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on tamox, 20mg, fobc of gyno, and want to add something, but not get shutdown ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about a mild dht compound
Yup, exactly. 20tbol 10dbol maybe. Or 20 tbol + topical e2 ... but don't want to use orals really bc i've got some kind of gut inflamation. This is why I have topical estrogen. Mast or primo at 100 - 200 probably.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup. So adding test is out of the question.

I want to feel better, as I feel like chit on tamox. Proviron at 50mg isn't helping.
I know a lot of guys hate on sarms, but hear me out. Rad 140 at 20-30mg will give you a tiny boost in strength and a little muscle building action. But it also had a real feel good mental effect for my. It's not going to aggravate your gyno. And shouldn't give you total shutdown, especially with a serm alongside it. I think that could be a good option

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Jinsun have you ever used oral or topical estrogen before?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nope. Never. You?
No, I've used things too add more estrogen to a cycle but I have never used exogenous estrogen pills or transdermals before. So nothing I am saying is from real world experience.

I have heard of people using exogenous estrogen with sarms for successful cycles. Same with the estrogen and high doses of masteron and eq.

I could ask around which I plan on because I wanna know more. But I'm not going to me much help outside of ....

He said, she said or I read somewhere, if you get what I'm saying

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could ask around which I plan on because I wanna know more. But I'm not going to me much help outside of ....
Hey whatever info you can provide would be great. As of now, I have no idea how much topical e2 I need. That's still on the to do research list.

I wonder however, what would be the difference between dbol or estro. They have different metabolites.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey whatever info you can provide would be great. As of now, I have no idea how much topical e2 I need. That's still on the to do research list.

I wonder however, what would be the difference between dbol or estro. They have different metabolites.
How much to use for exogenous estrogen would be my number one concern. But ya il see what I can find out

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much to use for exogenous estrogen would be my number one concern.
Yeah, off course. I need a starting point and from there on it's doing labs. It's hard to dose accurately to as it's a spray. So taking dbol is simpler in this regard.

Google Lenzetto. It's so weirdly shaped. Who ever designed this, deserves a medal. Looks like a weirdly overgrown women's clit combined with a dick/dildo. Weird.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, off course. I need a starting point and from there on it's doing labs. It's hard to dose accurately to as it's a spray. So taking dbol is simpler in this regard.

Google Lenzetto. It's so weirdly shaped. Who ever designed this, deserves a medal. Looks like a weirdly overgrown women's clit combined with a dick/dildo. Weird.
I'm not sure I want to Google that lol

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My vote goes to dianabol. People report feeling great on it plus it will boost estrogen.

And it has been around for a long time and it is researched.