How much can you bench??:)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Since other lifts have been mentioned i'll post a couple of my lifts:

Incline Smith Machine Bench: 325lbsx8
Incline Dumbbell Press: 100lbs x15 with a twist (my gym doesn't go any heavier)
Leg Press: 1500lbsx5 (racked with 6 100lbers i believe)
Squats: 520lbsx5
Deadlift 580lbsx4
Powercleans: 285lbsx6
Behind the back shrugs: 495lbsx8
Shoulder press: 100lb dumbbellsx 15
Behind the neck presses: 315x4

But i did these weighing 280lbs, i'm dieting now and strength is down a bit. Next cycle is going to be a strength only to get my strength to weight ratio up, i eventually wanna deadlift 700lbs+. Presses have always been ****ty for me because i hurt my forearms pretty badly when i was younger going to heavy on bench press. The only press i do for chest with a bar now is incline presses on a smith machine, i find i feel my chest more on these. I'm going to talk to my gym owner about getting heavier dumbbells, i prefer dumbbells over bars. If not i've got like 5 other gyms in the area i could go to. But still the heaviest i've seen around me were 135lbs. I've seen 200lbers before but that was at gold's gym in Toronto at a Ronnie Coleman seminar:afro:.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly though i could care less how much i bench like someone posted earlier who cares, how much can you clean, deadlift, squat or snatch, those are my favourite lifts.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm fine with any of the lifts and with anyone being proud of whatever they want. We're all in it for the sport and diversity is great. As long as you're not using it to belittle me then i'm all for someone to be proud of their own achievements.