How much caffeine in RPM and okay to stack with . . .

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(1) How much caffeine in each RPM capsule?

(2) Is it okay to take say 2 caps of RPM and 1/2 scoop of Assault to get test effects of RPM and energy/creatine/BCAAs and etc from Assault?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I think you'd be ok to take those together, IMO stacking isn't the best idea when it comes to pre-workouts.
It might be a better idea to just alternate them between workouts.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While I think you'd be ok to take those together, IMO mixing isn't the best idea when it comes to pre-workouts.
It might be a better idea to just alternate them between workouts.
Is this because of the amount of stim? My plan was to finish RPM bottle as I thought App Nut said it takes a while to get full effects from RPM so I take 2 in the morning and them take 1/2 scoop of Assault later in day before I hit the gym. I don't take at the same time.

Weight around 170.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I thought you were taking them together. RPM in the morning and Assault later in the day looks fine.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I thought you were taking them together. RPM in the morning and Assault later in the day looks fine.
Thanks. Yes, I should gave been clear about not taking at same time.

If anyone is willing to say caffeine dose if RPM, that would be cool. Saying equal to cup of coffee is not helpful as that can range from 40 to 280 . . . I hope App Nut has a little better idea of what's in each RPM.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I would not advise misxing two products together like that. You never know what the intentions are of the company and if anything small can not go in conjunction well with another ingredient in another product. Just keep it simple and take things seperately. Or get wild and just ignore what I said and do what you want ;)!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much caffeine is in each pill. I know it's not much but unsure on the exact dose sorry. I can try to find out for you. And just to be clear the stim effect from it will be there from the first dose. Only the test boosting properties of it take a while to build up and kick in. :D

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much caffeine is in each pill. I know it's not much but unsure on the exact dose sorry. I can try to find out for you. And just to be clear the stim effect from it will be there from the first dose. Only the test boosting properties of it take a while to build up and kick in. :D
Thanks. That is why I wanted to keep taking it is to let test product kick in. Only plan in taking for about 4 weeks total.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just take 4 RPM pre workout and kill it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(1) How much caffeine in each RPM capsule?

(2) Is it okay to take say 2 caps of RPM and 1/2 scoop of Assault to get test effects of RPM and energy/creatine/BCAAs and etc from Assault?
1. There is about the equivalent of the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee in each RPM dose. (Note that there is 150 mg of caffeine in each serving of Assault - a serving of Assault is HALF a scoop).

2. You can stack RPM and Assault together if you want - if you're looking at it from a stim" aspect, whether or not you are sensitive to stims would be a factor in your decision. Although both are "preworkout" products, they both do completely different things, and in the end, the choice is entirely up to you.

~Rosie~

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. There is about the equivalent of the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee in each RPM dose. (Note that there is 150 mg of caffeine in each serving of Assault - a serving of Assault is HALF a scoop).

2. You can stack RPM and Assault together if you want - if you're looking at it from a stim" aspect, whether or not you are sensitive to stims would be a factor in your decision. Although both are "preworkout" products, they both do completely different things, and in the end, the choice is entirely up to you.

~Rosie~
Thanks, but the cup of coffee thing is useless as that can range from 50 to 280 mg and even the variance in a Starbucks tall can be + or - 100 depending on brew even at same store location. I hope that App Nut has a little more perspective or control over contents. Not like a competitor could not do mass spec and get make up so why not tell consumer. My concern is if there is 100 + caffeine per pill as I really don't want to exceed 300 a day if I can avoid it. I dint eat chocolate or drink caffeinated beverages. I also have never taken a supp daily until RPM and I kind if like that morning kick. Just no way I want to continue it if it is larger dose than I suspect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, but the cup of coffee thing is useless as that can range from 50 to 280 mg and even the variance in a Starbucks tall can be + or - 100 depending on brew even at same store location. I hope that App Nut has a little more perspective or control over contents. Not like a competitor could not do mass spec and get make up so why not tell consumer. My concern is if there is 100 + caffeine per pill as I really don't want to exceed 300 a day if I can avoid it. I dint eat chocolate or drink caffeinated beverages. I also have never taken a supp daily until RPM and I kind if like that morning kick. Just no way I want to continue it if it is larger dose than I suspect.
AppNut definitely has "more perspective or control over contents", but you are asking about a prop blend and therefore are not going to get a specific amount. If you do NOT want to exceed over 300 mg of caffeine a day, then quite simply do NOT stack two caps of RPM with Assault - use one or the other.

~Rosie~

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My best guess would be 50mg of caffeine per cap. They suggest anywhere from 1-5 depending on weight, with 180-200lbs taking 4 caps.

That would be 200mg of caffeine and that's about standard for a pre-workout. Again, this is just my guess.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take half dose of RPM and half dose of Assault if you want.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The amount of caffeine per capsule is 100 mg- and to your point, we actually have more control than any of the other cos. on this board, as we manufacture and test all of our own products in our own cGMP facility; all of the other companies on this board (except maybe 1 or 2) use contract manufacturers and don't actually make or test their own product....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appnut is top rank. :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The amount of caffeine per capsule is 100 mg- and to your point, we actually have more control than any of the other cos. on this board, as we manufacture and test all of our own products in our own cGMP facility; all of the other companies on this board (except maybe 1 or 2) use contract manufacturers and don't actually make or test their own product....
this is one reason why i wanted to rep for AppNut in the first place. you guys actually see whats going into each capsule.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 100mg per cap surprised me. Def didn't think it was that high.

I had a trial bottle of RPM and I think I was using 3 pre-workout, but It didn't feel like 300mg.

(500mg seems pretty high even for someone over 200lbs.)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
The 100mg per cap surprised me. Def didn't think it was that high.

I had a trial bottle of RPM and I think I was using 3 pre-workout, but It didn't feel like 300mg.

(500mg is pretty high even for someone over 200lbs.)
ditto. i was thinking closer to 60mg/cap. i used to pop them like skittles...
ive never felt anything from just taking 2, but i feel a 200mg caffeine pill. i would take 5 pre workout

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ditto. i was thinking closer to 60mg/cap. i used to pop them like skittles...
ive never felt anything from just taking 2, but i feel a 200mg caffeine pill. i would take 5 pre workout
Same here. I saw older post saying between 50 and 80 so I kind if assumed I was only doing maybe 100 to 150 per 2 capsules. Then I saw the cup of coffee reference which is really meaningless at 40 to 280 + mgs. Out of RPM now, but I really liked the products of App Nut. Need some more IGF-2.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
RPM + Hemavol makes for some mad workouts :)