How much body fat i got

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is that a ryan seacrest cut out on your wall?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
but srs, 18-19

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I truly feel the majority of the people on the boards grossly underestimate BF%

I have to agree with Frank there. I would say in the ball park of 25% give or take.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
25%+

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I truly feel the majority of the people on the boards grossly underestimate BF%

I have to agree with Frank there. I would say in the ball park of 25% give or take.
Agreed. BF% is pretty much meaningless anyway... It's about how you look. I always hear young guys talking about their BF% and

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. BF% is pretty much meaningless anyway... It's about how you look. I always hear young guys talking about their BF% and
Oops... Stupid touchscreen... Anyway most peeps that run their mouths about BF% are delusional

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Oops... Stupid touchscreen... Anyway most peeps that run their mouths about BF% are delusional
Agreed. I see people say they are at like 7-10 and don't look anywhere close to when I am 10-12... I also hold a lot of ab fat so if I look leaner in the mid section I know they just guess.

On that note I have never gotten tested by bod pod. Only skin folds.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Would be easier if you weren't sucking it in. I'd say others are correct by guessing around 25%. I'm guessing you're fairly short and probably don't weigh too much, but it also doesn't look like there is much of a muscular base there. Get your diet in check, monitor your calories, and work on resistance training and you will drop body fat fairly quickly.

robinarora

Awards
I m doing training can do 100 kg squat, 1rep of 130 deadlift and 80 kg chest press. But now I m doing more HIIT

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. And nobody can tell you from looking at a picture. I work for a company that is in 82 countries worldwide. I might have someone close to you. We can do a $250 wellness profile for free. It will tell you, your body fat%,metabolic age and a buch of other factors that are keeping you from achieving your level 10 results. Hope to hear from you. Email me or inbox me. Sly1112athotmail.com. Or call me 707-548-5433. Solomon Terry
You're just spamming the living sh1t out of AM tonight.

Reported, along with your other BS posts.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. And nobody can tell you from looking at a picture. I work for a company that is in 82 countries worldwide. I might have someone close to you. We can do a $250 wellness profile for free. It will tell you, your body fat%,metabolic age and a buch of other factors that are keeping you from achieving your level 10 results. Hope to hear from you. Email me or inbox me. Sly1112athotmail.com. Or call me 707-548-5433. Solomon Terry
Enough with the damn unsponsored spamming across this board and go away.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
What's your body fat%??? From looking at your numbers your probably in the 30% range? You see I'm a wellness coach. If you told me the city your in, I could connect you with somebody for your free wellness profile too. Don't hate, I'm here trying to help people. What are you here for? Cuz it's the best???
Everything you offer is offered on google, for free. Just saying.

My body fat percentage was recently measured at 8.3%.... I can tell you my RMR to the exact number, I can even let you look at my log and see how I'm continuing to improve using the information that I know. All of this information not obtained from google, although i could have got rough numbers from google. In addition, I offer all of my knowledge to other people at NO CHARGE. That is what this forum is intended to do. Share knowledge, FREE OF CHARGE.

Your intentions might be good, but you are expressing them in the wrong place. While I am definitely being quite the sarcastic person, I don't intend to be the rude or mean one. You should consider halting your posts on this forum.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your body fat%??? From looking at your numbers your probably in the 30% range? You see I'm a wellness coach. If you told me the city your in, I could connect you with somebody for your free wellness profile too. Don't hate, I'm here trying to help people. What are you here for? Cuz it's the best???
This makes no sense.

You assume I'm at 30% bf (I'm not), you're pimping your crap in every other thread on here, and to top it ALL off, your grammar and spelling suck.

Reported. GTFO.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you a wellness coach? I think I read that somewhere.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Are you a wellness coach? I think I read that somewhere.
Wellness coaches encourage, right? They always would have your best interest at mind, because that is their job? Too bad I don't know where to find one....

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't even answer my questions. Your either in denial of how great you think you look, or you have no clue where you are health wise. You didn't even answer my question. Will you answer my questions, the same way I addressed all your concerns. I think your stuck in the old times and hate that my girlfriend is the same race as you dating someone colored like me. My opinion from where your from
Do what now?

First off, it doesn't matter what I claim on an Internet forum; I could say I'm 8%, 18%, 28%, what difference does it make?

In denial about how great I look? IDGAF how I look, that's not why I'm here. Since you're trolling all my previous posts, you should've figured it out.

Finally, I have no idea how race got brought into this-I can't see your profile picture on my phone, and I couldn't care less about you or your chick.

FWIW, in that regard, my wife is Mexican.

You represent your business well, keep it up.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still not answering my questions. That's fine. Have a great day.
I'll direct you to my nutritionist for questions on my condition.

www.teamskip.net

I'm sure he's qualified to pass out advice, wtf have you done besides spam us with your MLM crap?

17%, now kick rocks, son.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello good sir. I am going to give you a free personality profile I normally charge $299usd for.

You are a spamming piece of ****. You don't "work" for anyone. You are part of a pyramid scheme. The lady in your avatar likely has a bigger dick than you. Your sleezeball ways are what keeps you from achieving level 12 results.

Please email me at [email protected]

Regards
Frank Mother****ing Reynolds.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello good sir. I am going to give you a free personality profile I normally charge $299usd for.

You are a spamming piece of ****. You don't "work" for anyone. You are part of a pyramid scheme. The lady in your avatar likely has a bigger dick than you. Your sleezeball ways are what keeps you from achieving level 12 results.

Regards
Well...that about sums it up.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Regards
Amen thanks Frank. Lmfao

walter22

Awards
I am bout 12-15% and holding! I am gaining weight on a low calorie clean diet! 1200-1500 cal. Working out 4-5 days a week, cardio 40-50 min 4 days a week. I dont get it. Whats happening? 250-300gr protein, 80-100gr carb, 20-30 gr fats.

BigAL46

BigAL46

Awards
The op needs to pack on some muscle then worry about cutting later.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. I would argue that he should get LEAN first, priming the body for an anabolic phase. Anyway, at his level of development, it wouldn't be too hard to gain lean tissue while shedding fat. It is just a matter of discipline and attention to detail

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am bout 12-15% and holding! I am gaining weight on a low calorie clean diet! 1200-1500 cal. Working out 4-5 days a week, cardio 40-50 min 4 days a week. I dont get it. Whats happening? 250-300gr protein, 80-100gr carb, 20-30 gr fats.
hmmmmmm

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
using these numbers
250 g protein = 1000calories
80g carb = 360calories
20g fat = 180calories
---------------------------->> 1540calories
300g protein = 1200calories
100g carb = 400 calories
30g fats = 270cal
---------------------------->> 1870

u my friend are consuming 1540 to 1870 calories a day.

decrease protein to around 220 and carbs to 50g a day from greens/whatevers in protein shake only
increase fats to 50g from almonds and such

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Not necessarily. I would argue that he should get LEAN first, priming the body for an anabolic phase. Anyway, at his level of development, it wouldn't be too hard to gain lean tissue while shedding fat. It is just a matter of discipline and attention to detail
Boom!

Leaner body = More Anabolic body

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
This guy is thin, no way he is over 17-18 percent.

^^^ Im so delusional I know. lol :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
If anyone was to ask me (and granted, no one did...)

I would say he needs to do a good ol "recomp". And I don't mean that in the condescending way. I say, do HIIT's 3x a week. Do a light cardio twice a week. Lift weights, get the form down, maybe start a program like a 5x5, and lean up your diet, go below maintenance level.

The HIIT should help you develop some lower body strength, which by itself should help you raise your testosterone. It will also help you a lot on losing some of that fat. The lighter cardio will help with endurance as well, which will come in to play as you progress in your HIIT program. Starting a 5x5 program or any other good lifting schedule will get your body used to the exercises, movements and will then get your ready for the next part of your routine.

Once you have dropped enough weight, you will have stronger lower limbs, you will have more lifting experience, your body will be in a better state to start building some muscle, and above all, you will be more confident because you will be feeling better about yourself and looking better in the mirror, which is what really matters. At that time you would be ready to pack on some more muscle and get to the never ending journey that is working out.

My 2c.

P.S.: I'm no wellness coach, so my opinion is probably useless when compared to the guy who is trying to sell you some sweet advice! :lol:

Speedyboy3

Speedyboy3

Awards
Shave your back dude. That's not right. You look like big foot

robinarora

Awards
I am going to gym from last 2 years , bulked first but then lost 10 kg but unfortunate I lost muscle mass bcoz of very calories and carbs , I am thinking to drop body fat to 12% then try 10 sets of 10 reps to bulk up again

Speedyboy3

Speedyboy3

Awards
I am going to gym from last 2 years , bulked first but then lost 10 kg but unfortunate I lost muscle mass bcoz of very calories and carbs , I am thinking to drop body fat to 12% then try 10 sets of 10 reps to bulk up again
What about the back hair