How many of you watch the show "Dexter"

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I can't be the only fan. A serial killer who is blood splatter analyst for the Miami PD makes for a pretty interesting show.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all of my friends love the show, it's like a cult, they even have dexter t-shirts and for our st pattricks day parade got green dexter themed t shirts for the event, i don't understand what the shirts mean but it's all i hear about....however besides that group, i've heard it's decent at best

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I love Dexter, but I heard that there may be problems with the show because dexter was married to deb in real life and left her for Julia stiles.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I love Dexter, but I heard that there may be problems with the show because dexter was married to deb in real life and left her for Julia stiles.
Supposedly.....according to hollywood gossip.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it. A series about a serial killer. Must be awesome.

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
Dexter is one of the greatest shows ever. Can't wait for the new season.

gus.medrano

Awards
Season starts in fall..its been confirmed on the showtime website :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I have a giant Dexter poster about 4 feet away from me on the wall of my dorm room :)

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dexter was an awesome SHOW ! My favorite show of all time to be honest,

And I will support Dexter or people who are like Dexter anytime of the day... inside in his heart, he was nicer than most people

Cheers

YouTube - 24 Blood Theme

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
A great show but i dnt have the funds for the premium channels so I only watch it at other peoples houses. Wish I could watch it all the time though.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't remember if there are four or five total seasons. Anyways, I really liked the first 3 seasons. After that, it stalled pretty hard and was mostly filler. I think you learned maybe 5 minutes worth of intel on Dexter throughout the thing, and there was no interesting transformation there (sorry, the connection with the damaged chick wasn't that good at all).

But do check out the first 3 seasons!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i really like the show. i got hooked from the first episode. at first i didn't want to watch it, but my brother made me since it was his TV and he was the one paying for channels. turns out it was for the best!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I just started watching season one. We're on episode four. Now we're hooked.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I just started watching season one. We're on episode four. Now we're hooked.
Haha. I just picked up Season 4 last week. Me and my lady love the show, so many twists and turns. Season 4 looks to be interesting so far with his new-born, and overly-paranoid community that he is living in.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Dexter is awesome. I don't have showtime so i can't wait until the next set of DVDs comes out. So many of you have probably already seen that season. I hope it is worth watching. The second season was a little bit week. But the trinity killer season was awesome. Great actors and actresses that they employ for the show.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i got the low down from a buddy of mine, i respect his opinion when it comes to tv shows, he netflix's just about all of them and actually dedicates two hours a night to watch the seasons.....besides comedies, he ranks the best shows as: 1. The Wire, 2. The Sopranos, 3. Dexter

airram479

Awards
  • Established
well i got the low down from a buddy of mine, i respect his opinion when it comes to tv shows, he netflix's just about all of them and actually dedicates two hours a night to watch the seasons.....besides comedies, he ranks the best shows as: 1. The Wire, 2. The Sopranos, 3. Dexter
The Wire was great....too bad it's all over now.