How many crunches would you have to do a day...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
To get a 6 pack, assuming your diet is good? I say 100. Interested in hearing others replies

bboyflash

Awards
Everyone is born with a 6 pack, if your tryna make then pop more or blocky looking, weighted exercises or high frequency trainning is the way to go

jerseyswol

Awards
Everyone is born with a 6 pack, if your tryna make then pop more or blocky looking, weighted exercises or high frequency trainning is the way to go
This. It's not really how many crunches. It has a lot more to do with bf% and diet

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everyone is born with a "six pack" some people have a 4,6 or 8 pack. Showing it has to do with training. I can see my first 4 at 18%. They are still growing too. Second thing is body fat. At below 11% you should be able to see them regardless if they are big or not

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Its not how many you do but how you do them. Also there are much better exercises. Do planks, weighted ab exercises, hanging exercises etc. It's fine to do cruches also but mix it up.