How long to notice effect of test injections?

3djedi

Awards
My test score was 188 and doc put me on 5mg androgel. 9 weeks later my test score was 122! We have now decided to do test injections. I asked if I could do self injections and he wants to see how it goes first in the clinic. I am getting 200mg every 2 weeks (that's one of the reasons I wanted to do self-injections so I could 100mg/ week) I had the shot about a week ago and really haven't felt any different. How long does it usually take to notice it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you probably should have noticed a difference pretty quickly

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
what type of test is it? at that low of a dose, you may not feel anything..

mikeyboyeee

Awards
It takes a few weeks, even at performance enhancing dosages.
once every 2 weeks is ****ty.
EVen once a week you would be looking at least a month to feel it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get a new doc that will put you on test-c at 200mg per wk, and let you self inject.. 100 per week is pretty low.. IMO

bengelha

Awards
I did a mild anablic cycle and switched to HRT since I am 46 and was in the 200's before anything.

I told him I like 300mg per week and thats what I got. I been splitting it into 150 twice weekly.

It is hard not to think about jacking it up like anabolic where I got as high as 400 test and 400 deca per week a couple times. Boy that was like proximity muscles, just be near weights and sproing! Now I have to work for it and that is better. This and the HGH healed me up good so I am very happy to be able to lift without injury and earn my way higher.

I am also trying to maximize my free test with Activate which claims to knockout SHBG.

Doing decline today, I remembered those close grip decline dumbell presses at 90 lbs. Felt fantastic!

Learning to eat right and workout hard again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes a few weeks, even at performance enhancing dosages.
once every 2 weeks is ****ty.
EVen once a week you would be looking at least a month to feel it.
it takes a few weeks at a performance enhancing dose for guys with normal test. For guys who are under bottom of normal, you notice the difference fast.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did a mild anablic cycle and switched to HRT since I am 46 and was in the 200's before anything.

I told him I like 300mg per week and thats what I got. I been splitting it into 150 twice weekly.

It is hard not to think about jacking it up like anabolic where I got as high as 400 test and 400 deca per week a couple times. Boy that was like proximity muscles, just be near weights and sproing! Now I have to work for it and that is better. This and the HGH healed me up good so I am very happy to be able to lift without injury and earn my way higher.

I am also trying to maximize my free test with Activate which claims to knockout SHBG.

Doing decline today, I remembered those close grip decline dumbell presses at 90 lbs. Felt fantastic!

Learning to eat right and workout hard again.
They put you on 300mg per wk :O... Thats awesome, give me the number to your doc ;)....

bengelha

Awards
Yeah I am happy about it, just trying to find the right dose to feel as good as it did before the high high amounts. I guess I am combating some estrogen conversion. I need to get my level checked and see where I am at.

Hoping the Activate can truly help maximize my pool of 'free' test.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
You need to live with this as your levels come up your Dr. will let you do shots every week. The bottom line here is you want your Total T level up into the upper 1/3 of your labs range and you need to keep your Estradiol levels down to about 20 pg/ml if over 30 get them down.

It's best to start low and work your way up on your T dose doing more then you need can make your blood to thick and stress out your Adrenals big time. Some men need a lot of T I am one I eat it up as fast as I take it. But still it's not over 200 mgs a week later see about adding in HCG to keep your testis working. You are very low and the low dose of Gels did not work and made you lower your brain seen the added T and stopped making your own T and all you were left with was what the gel was doing. The problem with doing shots every 2 weeks is it can put you on a roller coaster ride up after the shot then you fall lower by the next one. Ask your Dr. if you can use the gel with this my Dr. had me doing 200mgs every 2 weeks and 10g's of gel a day to keep my levels up. I then switched to just shots and HCG.

It takes about 3 weeks to feel better but this is doing shots every week.
My test score was 188 and doc put me on 5mg androgel. 9 weeks later my test score was 122! We have now decided to do test injections. I asked if I could do self injections and he wants to see how it goes first in the clinic. I am getting 200mg every 2 weeks (that's one of the reasons I wanted to do self-injections so I could 100mg/ week) I had the shot about a week ago and really haven't felt any different. How long does it usually take to notice it?

bengelha

Awards
300mg a week is not TRT.

My girlfriend called another outfit for HGH and I talked to them when they started the 'contaminated' china b.s.

I took the opportunity to explore HRT / Test with them and they said that is their number 300mg per week.

I shot from 170 to 190 but cannot hang on to 190. Got some insulin insensitivity and halted the HGH for now.

Cranked up the coconut oil and seem to be dropping the bloat.

Strong and gaining at bench and squat, just not getting heavy like the 400 test+ 400 deca month.

Man that was the bomb. I could stop right here, clear out and startup again and feel better on 300mg but maybe I can revive it, go the additional 10 weeks then reboot before summer cycle...ahem I mean summer HRT.

:)

mikeyboyeee

Awards
I don't care what they say, 300mgs week of cyp is not TRT.