How long have you been on TRT?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys had a sudden drop in T levels while on TRT? Last August I tested at 1218, then in November it was 1106. Last April it dropped to 289. Pinning 200mg per week test cypionate. The only thing that changed was Walgreens switched test brands to Westward pharma test cypionate manufactured by Hikma Farmaceutica out of Portugal. I'm on my 2nd bottle after that November test. Pretty sure I just got a bad test batch. Also, I did start smoking weed again as I got a medical card after that last November blood test. I know Mary Jane lowers test levels but that's natural production. Anyone ever hear of it affecting TRT users?
U've got a terrible batch, not even a bad one. If u are using the same amount per week ur test must stable at a number around a thousand in ur case.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of you guys had a sudden drop in T levels while on TRT? Last August I tested at 1218, then in November it was 1106. Last April it dropped to 289. Pinning 200mg per week test cypionate. The only thing that changed was Walgreens switched test brands to Westward pharma test cypionate manufactured by Hikma Farmaceutica out of Portugal. I'm on my 2nd bottle after that November test. Pretty sure I just got a bad test batch. Also, I did start smoking weed again as I got a medical card after that last November blood test. I know Mary Jane lowers test levels but that's natural production. Anyone ever hear of it affecting TRT users?
It’s not the weed man. I have my card too and do 135mg/week sub q and smoke daily. My levels are 1100-1200 consistently.

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Question for you guys about your test numbers. Mins came in at 1000 on my last blood work and my doctor cut back my Testim dose by half. I told the nurse I was taking prohormone supplements which I expected to raise it. Now my doctor is worried about my liver enzymes and prostate. Based upon what you guys are saying, 1000 isn't a crazy high number. I feel much better and can lift heavier with the elevated numbers. Thoughts?

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Question for you guys about your test numbers. Mins came in at 1000 on my last blood work and my doctor cut back my Testim dose by half. I told the nurse I was taking prohormone supplements which I expected to raise it. Now my doctor is worried about my liver enzymes and prostate. Based upon what you guys are saying, 1000 isn't a crazy high number. I feel much better and can lift heavier with the elevated numbers. Thoughts?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established

U shouldn't have done pro-hormone before blood tests. I think a thousand is pretty safe, but a thousand + a pro-hormone can **** up ur liver and prostate in the results of the tests.

Darkheart

Darkheart

Awards
I'm 41, my doc wants my test between 1000-1200 since I lift regularly and need it. She also said definitely not to take any test boosters or hormones, that will counteract the test cypionate and besides, not like you need it anyway while pinning the real deal. Save your liver.

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
But I am not pinning the real deal. Testim is a gel applied to the upper torso.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm 41, my doc wants my test between 1000-1200 since I lift regularly and need it. She also said definitely not to take any test boosters or hormones, that will counteract the test cypionate and besides, not like you need it anyway while pinning the real deal. Save your liver.
I like how your Doctor thinks !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Darkheart