How long do MA Research Chemicals T3 Liquid last Once its opened? The shelf life?

Ranku12

Awards
Title. Does anybody know the answer to the question?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the brand, but T3 doesn't last long in solution. If formulated exceptionally well, maybe 6-12 months in the frig max, but i've seen the potency of even dry samples drop by half just from leaving it in a hot glove box over the weekend. Same with T4. Very heat and moisture labile.

Ranku12

Awards
Not sure about the brand, but T3 doesn't last long in solution. If formulated exceptionally well, maybe 6-12 months in the frig max, but i've seen the potency of even dry samples drop by half just from leaving it in a hot glove box over the weekend. Same with T4. Very heat and moisture labile.
**** man

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dontvknow the exact answer, IL ask Mike. But once I open a bottle of any research Chem I usually use it within 1-2months. If it sits around longer the 3 months I usually chuck it. No because of potency buy because it's a open bottle of edible liquid. I don't want bacteria growing in it.

Ranku12

Awards
I dontvknow the exact answer, IL ask Mike. But once I open a bottle of any research Chem I usually use it within 1-2months. If it sits around longer the 3 months I usually chuck it. No because of potency buy because it's a open bottle of edible liquid. I don't want bacteria growing in it.
Yeah pls ask and get back to me when u can. Highly appreciated. It's probably going to take a long time for me to use up the whole bottle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah pls ask and get back to me when u can. Highly appreciated. It's probably going to take a long time for me to use up the whole bottle.
I sent Mike a msg, just a heads up. If you go to the website there's a section to ask questions and the customer service ppl respond faster then mike does most of the time. He's got a lot of projects going om currently

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good question, I have a few that are years old ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I will Toss These !!

MA Expired.jpg

Ranku12

Awards
I sent Mike a msg, just a heads up. If you go to the website there's a section to ask questions and the customer service ppl respond faster then mike does most of the time. He's got a lot of projects going om currently
I tried to contact them to no avail.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some I'm Sure, other may be still sealed.
I wouldn't be surprised if the open bottles are no good. I have used the exemestane and clen where a bottle lasted me closer to 6 months after opened and it worked fine. I have to judge this conclusion on the exemestane still working to control estrogen "I only use 12.5mg as needed so a bottle lasts me a while lol. The clen I can't be certain because I don't feel clen working like most ppl do. I usually can tell clen is working because I start getting muscle cramps on clen. Others feel rapid heart beat and stuff like that but I don't. At least not from 25-75mcg.

I will say that once about 2 or 3 years ago I found a open bottle of t3 that Had to have been sitting in my dresser for over a year and it had grown bacteria. To it's defense the cap wasn't tight and God knows exactly how long it was like that
I tried to contact them to no avail.
Hmm, if I don't hear from Mike by tomorrow night I will call him Monday. I try not to bother ppl on the weekends. I know Mike is super busy with multiple projects at the moment so he probably hasn't had a chance to respond yet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Obviously it's gotta be sealed tight and stored properly. Don't leave the cap loose like I did lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does Semaglutide need refrigerated ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does Semaglutide need refrigerated ?
Well, without me asking and just from my limited knowledge of the drug. The drug ozempic which is the brand name for segmaglutide can be stored in the dark at room temperature for up to 2 months after its open. Normally medical reccomendations have a exp date that is slapped on for liability even tho the product still works long after the date.

So I know at bare minimum it's good for 2 months after the first use.