How long between ostarine cycles?

Db2

Db2

Awards
So I'm just finishing an eight week run of osta at 25 mgs a day. I tend to be fairly non responsive to PH's and just substances in general (high tolerance to just about everything). First two cycles I ran epi then hdrol and saw little benefit. It wasn't until sdmz 2 that I saw some real gain, and honestly very little sides. I kept a fair amount of that after pct and eventually did an osta supported cut which has been the first time I haven't given all my gains away. I'm about to do a mini pct and try nolva for the first time, as clomid makes me an emotional lil b*tch with hot sweats lol. I'm gonna add some reduce xt during weeks 2+ to support the continued dieting and any cortisol rebound. But I really enjoyed the osta as a support to dieting and keeping my strength up. I'm wondering how often one can pull off an eight week osta run without compounding suppression? How long a gap do I need before I can intelligently run again?

As always, any and all educated advice is appreciated!

JMark

JMark

Awards
People usually say: length of cycle + length of pct = time off before another cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you have 2 options:
1) the best - get bloodwork to see when your test levels are back to normal (and stay there, not like the day after your serm finishes). then you can start again.
2) what most do - time on + pct time = time off, so 8 weeks on + 4 weeks pct = 12 weeks off.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Ok. I wasn't sure if osta was mild enough, but seems like everyone is suggesting to treat it more like a full fledged PH these days, with a full four week pct and large gaps. Earlier on people seemed to be saying this was overkill but lately the advice I've seen has swayed the other way.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget that there was a time where people suggest and actually run osta on PCT! So yes treat it like any ordinary PH cycle as guys already suggest

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dont forget that there was a time where people suggest and actually run osta on PCT! So yes treat it like any ordinary PH cycle as guys already suggest
that's because some guy named dillhole gemily said it was good too do. People just believed that salad eating d bag.

if people actually stopped and thought, "hmm, this will suppress me and my hormones are suppressed enough, why tf would I use it during pct?" oh that's right cause turnip head said too :pat:

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
that's because some guy named dillhole gemily said it was good too do. People just believed that salad eating d bag.

if people actually stopped and thought, "hmm, this will suppress me and my hormones are suppressed enough, why tf would I use it during pct?" oh that's right cause turnip head said too :pat:
Absolutely agree. If people only used their logic before acting then the world would be a far better place.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely agree. If people only used their logic before acting then the world would be a far better place.
but then how would I have a job fixing stupid people's mistakes haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I wasn't sure if osta was mild enough, but seems like everyone is suggesting to treat it more like a full fledged PH these days, with a full four week pct and large gaps. Earlier on people seemed to be saying this was overkill but lately the advice I've seen has swayed the other way.
Treat it like a PH. it is suppressive.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Arrrg!!! Ok, thanks all lol. Any recommendations on the nolva course? I'm praying it doesn't roller coaster me like the clomid has on several occasions!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have 2 options:
1) the best - get bloodwork to see when your test levels are back to normal (and stay there, not like the day after your serm finishes). then you can start again.
2) what most do - time on + pct time = time off, so 8 weeks on + 4 weeks pct = 12 weeks off.
This. SARMs are suppressive, fact. For some reason people keep saying they are mild or not a big deal. Ostarine can and will shut you down given a decent dose and a long enough cycle. Treat your endocrine system well, because you don't want to end up like some of us with jacked up hormone profiles lol.

For my Ostarine cycle i stacked with Cardarine and used CEL PCT Assist + Nolva + Reduce XT for my PCT.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Well, like booneman77 said, if you do bloods you will know exactly where you are. If you don't then it's not likely a good idea to be making assumptions. As smith_69 pointed out, assumptions can be quite wrong. So better safe than sorry.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
This. SARMs are suppressive, fact. For some reason people keep saying they are mild or not a big deal. Ostarine can and will shut you down given a decent dose and a long enough cycle. Treat your endocrine system well, because you don't want to end up like some of us with jacked up hormone profiles lol.

For my Ostarine cycle i stacked with Cardarine and used CEL PCT Assist + Nolva + Reduce XT for my PCT.
In general Osta will not shut you down. AAS will bring your test down to less than 0.01. Osta won't bring your test down that far, but at 25mg it will bring you into clinical deficiency range. So not quite as bad as totally shut down.
That said, I think booneman77 mentioned awhile ago that he was shutdown hard by Osta. So the million $$$ question is do you have the average response or are you very sensitive to it?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Treat it like a regular steroid cycle.

Time off is more important than time on.

The frequency with which you roller coaster your hormone levels is more important than some people think. If one continues to train their body into believing it does not need to produce it's own Testosterone, it will eventuallly start to listen. It's not enough to just recover your natural levels after a few cycles, what really matters is how long you maintain that natural state before shutting it down again. Exceptions to every rule notwithstanding.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stay off cycle as long as you can imo, the results are more promising when you take long breaks, I learned that the hard way

Db2

Db2

Awards
Thanks for all the good advice! If anyone has a dosage recommendation for a light nolva pct (with daa and some other goodies) it would be much appreciated! Otherwise I spose I can use search ***derrrp***! :p

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man that guy is so stupid! The things he says piss me off. Yet everyone at that site believes everything he says, like it came from the mouth of God. He's nothing more than BARELY educated salesman.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Man that guy is so stupid! The things he says piss me off. Yet everyone at that site believes everything he says, like it came from the mouth of God. He's nothing more than BARELY educated salesman.
Well, when you don't know any better and there is someone who sounds like he knows what he's doing, you take his word. I came to AM via that other board. The guys here don't mince words and I have learned a lot. Glad I found this place.