Unanswered How long after cycle do cholesterol values return to normal

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Usually, I have seen things go back to normal in a month. Check your bloodwork carefully. My guess is it is dose dependent. The more severe the compound, the higher the dose, the longer the time, the longer it will take.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends on so many factors man. I’d say usually 4 to 8 weeks. But again, it depends on so many things.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
these guys have it correct... there's no one answer. cycle length, compound(s), age, heath prior to cycle, and just general person to person all contribute to different potential answers... potentially dramatically different (days/weeks vs months or more).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They may not go back to pre-levels normal necessarily.
I take the route of supplementation and diet to not only accelerate the process but also to repair some of the damage. Not a bad time for extra fiber and light cardio either.
10 years ago all I cared about was getting the highest possible dose without destroying my liver, now all I think about is how to keep my heart to live as long as I do.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
They may not go back to pre-levels normal necessarily.
I take the route of supplementation and diet to not only accelerate the process but also to repair some of the damage. Not a bad time for extra fiber and light cardio either.
10 years ago all I cared about was getting the highest possible dose without destroying my liver, now all I think about is how to keep my heart to live as long as I do.
Why fiber? What do you do for your heart?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why fiber? What do you do for your heart?
High fibers can lead to positive effects on the lipid parameters, ‘ especially total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL)

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High fibers can lead to positive effects on the lipid parameters, ‘ especially total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL)
Last year my LDL was 170. Added fish oil and quality fiber. Now its 75

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was that because of lifestyle?
No. I eat clean, drink 1 day a week, workout 5 days a week including cardio. But I was never eating fiber. Maybe from small amounts of broccoli. I do mostly low carb so finding fiber in my diet is difficult. My LDL had been creeping up for a few years. Truthfully I wasnt concerned about it. I dont believe in high LDL = coronary disease. But I wanted to see if I could lower it if i wanted

Garden of Life Raw Organic Superfood Fiber

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No. I eat clean, drink 1 day a week, workout 5 days a week including cardio. But I was never eating fiber. Maybe from small amounts of broccoli. I do mostly low carb so finding fiber in my diet is difficult. My LDL had been creeping up for a few years. Truthfully I wasnt concerned about it. I dont believe in high LDL = coronary disease. But I wanted to see if I could lower it if i wanted

Garden of Life Raw Organic Superfood Fiber
Nice to hear that you fixed that. I’m curious though as to why you don’t believe there’s a link between high LDL and coronay disease?