Unanswered How easy to get a test script?

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just curious how easy it is to get a script for test. Going to start a cycle soon and will be running around 500mg test but would like a script for legal reasons(plus job). I know a doc wont prescribe 500mg but having a script in case something pops up cant hurt. 25 years old completely. healthy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just curious how easy it is to get a script for test. Going to start a cycle soon and will be running around 500mg test but would like a script for legal reasons(plus job). I know a doc wont prescribe 500mg but having a script in case something pops up cant hurt. 25 years old completely. healthy.
lol...let us know how this works out for ya.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will be hard at your age. If you were 40 it would be easy to get TEST low and get script

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish in one hand, **** in the other and see which one fills up first.

Just dont go cheating and wishing for a handful of ****. That doesnt count.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can get on trt easy and legally get test. Just run a designer steroid cycle to “shut you down” then go to a trt clinic to have your testosterone levels checked and they will put you on trt because your levels will be
bombed out. Make sure to get a dr. who will allow you to inject at home then save up your supply to “blast and cruise” (times according to when you get your scheduled bloodwork of course) .Problem solved and no more worrying about possibly getting tainted test from an underground lab. Heck if you have insurance they would then in effect be paying for your cycles! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can get on trt easy and legally get test. Just run a designer steroid cycle to “shut you down” then go to a trt clinic to have your testosterone levels checked and they will put you on trt because your levels will be
bombed out. Make sure to get a dr. who will allow you to inject at home then save up your supply to “blast and cruise” (times according to when you get your scheduled bloodwork of course) .Problem solved and no more worrying about possibly getting tainted test from an underground lab. Heck if you have insurance they would then in effect be paying for your cycles! Lol
I assume this post is sarcasm and not intended to be serious advice?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I assume this post is sarcasm and not intended to be serious advice?
It would work to accomplish his goal to run test cycles legally with a script wouldn’t it? If he were prescribed say 200 mg a week and
could get by with 125 to 150 mg a week he could save the rest and run occasional cycles and the dr. would never know.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re joking I hope lol! Life is not that easy.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would work to accomplish his goal to run test cycles legally with a script wouldn’t it? If he were prescribed say 200 mg a week and
could get by with 125 to 150 mg a week he could save the rest and run occasional cycles and the dr. would never know.
Except not even the dumbest doctor would see someone with all kind of anomaly in his bloodwork (Not just talking about test obviously) and just hand him a test script. it’s not how it works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am talking about advising a healthy 27 year old to intentionally shut himself down by running a designer so he can be put on trt?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Except not even the dumbest doctor would see someone with all kind of anomaly in his bloodwork (Not just talking about test obviously) and just hand him a test script. it’s not how it works.
No they wouldn’t “hand him a script”. The telemedicine clinics in the USA mail the test and the syringes (e.g Entourage Medical, Defy Medical, etc) . The clinic I go to took bloodwork as long as it wasn’t older than three months old so you could easily get bloodwork done when your not on cycle for things such as lipids and liver values that will come back ok, then do an 8 week cycle to tank your test and have your test draw and all the bloodwork would be less than three months old. There are also plenty of what are commonly referred to as “trt mills” that will easily put you on trt as long as your wallet is fat enough. They can care less about your health. My friend on here @Borashi was put on trt recently shortly after running a cycle and the doctor cares less that he had bad bloodwork besides low t.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am talking about advising a healthy 27 year old to intentionally shut himself down by running a designer so he can be put on trt?
I simply answered the OP’s question on how he can accomplish his objective not giving medical advice to keep him healthy. Does the OP sound like someone who was seeking advice to live a healthier life style to you by his question or someone who wants to run a cycle legally so he doesn’t have to worry about getting in trouble with work/the law, etc? It is the latter thing not the former that he was seeking.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not the dumbest doctor would do that,
but perhaps the greediest (i.e. a TRT mill).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@bradleyt1 what is your opinion on this ? Is it difficult to find a trt mill if you know where to look to get put on prescribed test?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The OP seems set on running test regardless of if he obtains a prescription, from a health perspective wouldn’t it less risky to get the test from a doctor and pharmacy rather than an underground lab? Or do you naively think he will just take somone’s counsel on here who suggests “don’t touch test because it isn’t healthy for you”?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can contact this company https://www.royalmedicalcenters.com/
They mail the test to you dr. prescribed and no in person dr. visits required. When I was researching to find a trt clinic I called them and asked what is the maximum level your total test can be that they will still qualify for trt. They told me they have no maximum level that rather they go by symptoms not lab test values to make a determination. (Common symptoms of low t are low sex drive, brain fog, fatigue, etc.). I believe they mail you enough test for 200 mg a week shots so you could easily save some and blast and cruise every now and then legally. You are more likely to keep more gains, have less fatigue on cycle, and don’t have to worry about pct if you are on trt, rather than just running cycles and doing pct. I’m on it and I love it!

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRT is largely a personal choice. I did run a 4 week Geozine cycle that ended the day before I did my blood work for low test. My test came in below the required level of 340 to be put on TRT. Been cruising on 125mg test cyp since April. Never felt better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The OP seems set on running test regardless of if he obtains a prescription, from a health perspective wouldn’t it less risky to get the test from a doctor and pharmacy rather than an underground lab? Or do you naively think he will just take somone’s counsel on here who suggests “don’t touch test because it isn’t healthy for you”?
big difference between running a 8 week cycle and then doing a pct versus tanking test to be put on trt. especially for a 'healthy' 27 year old.

I suppose a healthy person could eat tons of sugar every day to get a insulin script...

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its disgusting anymore how some people take TRT as some sort of “way in” and a joke for their gym gains and don’t understand how it will effect your entire life. Endocrine issues are a serious medical condition.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its disgusting anymore how some people take TRT as some sort of “way in” and a joke for their gym gains and don’t understand how it will effect your entire life. Endocrine issues are a serious medical condition.
thank you for clarifying.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can contact this company https://www.royalmedicalcenters.com/
They mail the test to you dr. prescribed and no in person dr. visits required. When I was researching to find a trt clinic I called them and asked what is the maximum level your total test can be that they will still qualify for trt. They told me they have no maximum level that rather they go by symptoms not lab test values to make a determination. (Common symptoms of low t are low sex drive, brain fog, fatigue, etc.). I believe they mail you enough test for 200 mg a week shots so you could easily save some and blast and cruise every now and then legally. You are more likely to keep more gains, have less fatigue on cycle, and don’t have to worry about pct if you are on trt, rather than just running cycles and doing pct. I’m on it and I love it!
Ok thank you for that. Will check it out

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
25 not 27. I’ve ran test before and recovered fine. Run proper AI and pct. I’m not going to blast and cruise or get on trt. Simply trying to just find a way to do it legally, so if i ever got caught with a vial i can pull out a script. In a perfect world get prescribed 200mg a week, save up enough vials and run a cycle, come off and pct. And not going to shut my self down on purpose to get put on trt lol.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
big difference between running a 8 week cycle and then doing a pct versus tanking test to be put on trt. especially for a 'healthy' 27 year old.

I suppose a healthy person could eat tons of sugar every day to get a insulin script...
I have news for you, If he is going to run cycles he will end up on trt sooner, rather than later anyhow and studies show that trt (unlike cycles) is actually healthy for people. There is no danger in trt for healthy adults. Besides the company I linked to does routine full panel bloodwork multiple times a year so at lease he would have a doctor monitoring that which the majority of people don’t or only get bloodwork once a year for their physical. He is a grown adult and can make the choice for himself. I simply answered his question, rather than make fun of his question like some others did on the thread.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have news for you, If he is going to run cycles he will end up on trt sooner, rather than later anyhow and studies show that trt (unlike cycles) is actually healthy for people. There is no danger in trt for healthy adults. Besides the company I linked to does routine full panel bloodwork multiple times a year so at lease he would have a doctor monitoring that which the majority of people don’t or only get bloodwork once a year for their physical. He is a grown adult and can make the choice for himself. I simply answered his question, rather than make fun of his question like some others did on the thread.
Yes thank you. I feel I can run test again safely. Get bloods before during and after. Just want to legally this time. Figure run cycles untill i need trt. Even if i were to never touch anything i would still consider trt when I’m older for the benefits.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look above at your initial reply how you responded to the poster, by # 1 laughing at him and #2 falsely implying what he was asking was impossible to get. In contrast I didn’t laugh at him and I answered his question. This is the anabolic forum so are you also going to condemn everyone else on here that gives advice on how to use steroids since steroids are unhealthy? It is the whole basis of the forum. Also, running a designer steroid one time is not nearly as unhealthy as many other things such as taking most illegal street drugs or prescription pain killers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah well here's some news for you...after 10 years on trt it has become a pain in the ass-literally.

I started at 50 and am now 60. I don't even want to imagine 50+years of injections. believe it or not long term trt does have consequences, many didn't become apparent until approaching the 10 year mark.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yeah well here's some news for you...after 10 years on trt it has become a pain in the ass-literally.

I started at 50 and am now 60. I don't even want to imagine 50+years of injections. believe it or not long term trt does have consequences, many didn't become apparent until approaching the 10 year mark.
What is so hard about trt? Not being a smart ass, genuinely curious

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It looks you will be finding out 1st hand real soon....good luck, I sincerely mean that!!!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What consequences?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i can’t believe how easy you make it look @JoePaul39... and if you’re right I’m seriously concerned about how many 20ish years old are going to take this route to go on trt. Maybe it’s like that in the USA... personally here in Canada I had to see 5 doctors with total Test below 300 before one even think about giving me trt. The first ones were concerned about my lipids and BP and wanted to do plenty of tests before anything else, the other one was concerned about i can’t remember what and wouldn’t do it etc etc... really all I meant was I can’t believe a 25 years old kid after a blast with trashed lipids and fucked values would get a script just cause he has low test... but maybe it works like that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very helpful thank you 🙄
yeah, I know...I probably sound like your dad, but was truly looking out for your best interests.

like someone else said, you are grown and free to make your own decisions...once again, good luck!!!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is to answer your question. DO NOT DO THIS.
1: If your test is above 600, you’ll need to get it down, use google. Heavy alcohol use, bad sleep, low-fat foods buy high calories, there’s a few other things.
If it’s 290-600: Go to a Men’s Health Clinic. You’re going to pay $100s per month, maybe as little as $119 as much as $400.
Under 275, just keep going to endo’s, Uro’s and PCP’s that are a bit reckless. And you’ll get it eventually from one of them. When mine was 259-336, I was offered trt by a Uro and even an Urgent Care doc.
If your **** is 700-900, don’t do it at all. Cycle modestly and post cycle aggressively and very religiously. And enjoy it.
One day it’ll get lower. Don’t mess up a good thing yet though.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once again the lack of knowledge and the "want" to be on TRT is absolutely astounding. It's part of the reason TRT is so misunderstood and gets a bad rap sometimes. TRT and HRT is very very serious. Do you "want" to have health issues the rest of your life then by all means follow the yellow brick road to trying to shut yourself down just because it sounds glamorous. Once again endocrine shutdown is serious and it's not just TRT that's a part of it, it will effect your entire body physiologically and psychologically.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Man i don’t know if i can make it any more clear. I do NOT want to be on trt. I want a script for test and will run a normal 500mg cycle. The script is only for legal reasons

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Once again the lack of knowledge and the "want" to be on TRT is absolutely astounding. It's part of the reason TRT is so misunderstood and gets a bad rap sometimes. TRT and HRT is very very serious. Do you "want" to have health issues the rest of your life then by all means follow the yellow brick road to trying to shut yourself down just because it sounds glamorous. Once again endocrine shutdown is serious and it's not just TRT that's a part of it, it will effect your entire body physiologically and psychologically.
Man i don’t know if i can make it any more clear. I do NOT want to be on trt. I want a script for test and will run a normal 500mg cycle. The script is only for legal reasons

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is the exact same thing as anyone else running a 500mg test cycle. Just having a prescription

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I should have read your whole post.
If you were SOMEHOW able to get a testosterone script for a cycle, the damage you’d have to do to
Yourself, for it to be proven medically that you warrant replacement, would be so bad, that the 500mg cycle you’d do wouldn’t even bring you back to where you were.
You could try to do every single thing to lower it and go get a script, but 90% of those test scripts, they will demand you come into office and they will inject you once weekly with 160mg.
Not really gonna be a cycle.
Buy UGL, or buy PHARMA grade from God Knows Where for an absurd price and hope it’s not fake.
My opinion, PHARMA grade products are faked 10x more than ugl. I shelled out some for 2.5 tabs of letro in 2018. My liquid letro from Pro and RUI, and twice as effective at half the dose.

This isn’t gonna happen, and even if it did, it wouldn’t be the way you want it. Any Doc that prescribes this stuff is sizing you up for possible steroid abuse/use too anyways.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I respect your opinion and sorry for your struggles with trt brother!

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not going to try to purposely lower my test either for a script(drink, eat crap, run a shitty prohormone with no pct). If i cant get one with normal levels thats fine. But after searching around it looks like for the right price you can get one.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not going to try to purposely lower my test either for a script(drink, eat crap, run a shitty prohormone with no pct). If i cant get one with normal levels thats fine. But after searching around it looks like for the right price you can get one.
Yep, test under about 575, it’s only just a matter of money. They have Men’s Clinics that are just steroid dealers. Best news is, YOU aren’t liable for anything that happens with them down the road.
Those are the ones that’ll get ya Deca and growth if you go in with the right “symptoms”

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i can’t believe how easy you make it look @JoePaul39... and if you’re right I’m seriously concerned about how many 20ish years old are going to take this route to go on trt. Maybe it’s like that in the USA... personally here in Canada I had to see 5 doctors with total Test below 300 before one even think about giving me trt. The first ones were concerned about my lipids and BP and wanted to do plenty of tests before anything else, the other one was concerned about i can’t remember what and wouldn’t do it etc etc... really all I meant was I can’t believe a 25 years old kid after a blast with trashed lipids and fucked values would get a script just cause he has low test... but maybe it works like that.
I respect your point of view. He said he was healthy so I assume this means things such as the OP has normal blood pressure, lipid values are in range, and also good liver values, hematocrit, etc. I wouldn’t ever advise someone with any of these values that are already out of range to blast and cruise. The OP stated he is healthy. Cruising with a reasonable 150 mg or so weekly dose is generally believed to be safe. Testosterone at a low 150 to 200 mg weekly dose has the least side effects out of all steroids in my opinion which is one reason doctors are willing to prescribe it as opposed to prescribing things such as Superdrol lol.

I believe if someone is going to run test cycles it is a much better option to just get on trt and blast and cruise for a
variety of reasons - # 1) it is more effective for the individual to keep his gains if you are on trt and # 2) it minimizes your risk of getting gyno if you choose to supplement with oral steroids as well because your test to estrogen ratio is better since your test levels won’t drop on real low when on the orals and you will also have a doctor prescribed AI # 3) if you decide to run a strong methylated oral or Sarm like S23 you won’t feel like total a$$ due to low test #4) The person no longer runs the risk of buying tainted test from an underground lab #5) As the op has said if you are on dr. prescribed test you no longer run the damget of getting convicted of a felony for possession of a controlled substance and possibly go to jail or lose your job due to having a drug conviction which would also make it difficult to find a new job #6) It can minimize your cost if you have insurance and they cover it #7) It is actually safer since you will be blood tested 2 to 3 times a year while on dr. prescribed trt for such things such as hematocrit, lipids, liver values, red blood cell count, PSA levels etc and a doctor will review all these tests so if something goes out of range it will be caught early and adjustments made accordingly. 8) No pct therapy needed.

At any rate, I respect everybody’s opinions on here and we are free to disagree. Happens all the time on the forum! Good luck to the OP on whatever he elects to do.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You arent just going to get a script for that purpose. Theres clinics that will do that but you will pay

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My my my this thread is wild! Anyhow, let me give it to you guys straight up. Yes there are plenty of clinics that will give you a script for test even if you are at around 600 and explain that you don’t feel optimal because they don’t necessarily care all about numbers per day, but how you feel. One guy might be great on 800 another might need 1200. Some docs will even allow closer to 1500 if your bloodwork shows nothing else is getting compromised. Now.. no clinic is going to give you 500mg per week. Usually they start you at 200mg.. I see a lot of guys here get like 100mg which is a joke to me because if I’m pinning test I don’t want to be middle of the road I want to be the very top I can be. But the OP is sounding like an asshole and has no business trying to get a script but yet he’s wanting to blast UGL ****. You say you claim you just want the script in case something happens?? Well if you get popped with having UGL vials of test. No “script” is going to make that ok. You can definitely get a nice performance kick with a progressive doctor who may give you say 300mg test per week. If bloodwork shows fine. At this point in my training and I have been a member since like 2011 here.. I think you are better off say if you can get 300mg per week and run that longer term by itself and just really focus on diet and trading your ass off.. rather than messing around with all these prohormones sarms and all this other bullshit that you don’t know what the hell its gonna do long term to your body.. look at Marc Loblinee for example. His TRT had him for like 300mg test, 200mg deca, and I believe mk-677.. I mean all of that legally and also pharma grade! Why in the world would any one want more than that.. unless you are trying to be 250 lean.. which I doubt.. it’s not worth it..

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My my my this thread is wild! Anyhow, let me give it to you guys straight up. Yes there are plenty of clinics that will give you a script for test even if you are at around 600 and explain that you don’t feel optimal because they don’t necessarily care all about numbers per day, but how you feel. One guy might be great on 800 another might need 1200. Some docs will even allow closer to 1500 if your bloodwork shows nothing else is getting compromised. Now.. no clinic is going to give you 500mg per week. Usually they start you at 200mg.. I see a lot of guys here get like 100mg which is a joke to me because if I’m pinning test I don’t want to be middle of the road I want to be the very top I can be. But the OP is sounding like an asshole and has no business trying to get a script but yet he’s wanting to blast UGL ****. You say you claim you just want the script in case something happens?? Well if you get popped with having UGL vials of test. No “script” is going to make that ok. You can definitely get a nice performance kick with a progressive doctor who may give you say 300mg test per week. If bloodwork shows fine. At this point in my training and I have been a member since like 2011 here.. I think you are better off say if you can get 300mg per week and run that longer term by itself and just really focus on diet and trading your ass off.. rather than messing around with all these prohormones sarms and all this other bullshit that you don’t know what the hell its gonna do long term to your body.. look at Marc Loblinee for example. His TRT had him for like 300mg test, 200mg deca, and I believe mk-677.. I mean all of that legally and also pharma grade! Why in the world would any one want more than that.. unless you are trying to be 250 lean.. which I doubt.. it’s not worth it..
Lol ok you obviously didn’t read everything i said. Where did i say i was going to use UGL gear? And obviously a doc won’t give me 500mg a week. And yes i would never run sarms and other stuff you mentioned. Trust me i train my ass off. My job is super physically demanding.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ok you obviously didn’t read everything i said. Where did i say i was going to use UGL gear? And obviously a doc won’t give me 500mg a week. And yes i would never run sarms and other stuff you mentioned. Trust me i train my ass off. My job is super physically demanding.
I apologize my brother