Unanswered How easy to get a test script?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I respect your point of view. He said he was healthy so I assume this means things such as the OP has normal blood pressure, lipid values are in range, and also good liver values, hematocrit, etc. I wouldn’t ever advise someone with any of these values that are already out of range to blast and cruise. The OP stated he is healthy. Cruising with a reasonable 150 mg or so weekly dose is generally believed to be safe. Testosterone at a low 150 to 200 mg weekly dose has the least side effects out of all steroids in my opinion which is one reason doctors are willing to prescribe it as opposed to prescribing things such as Superdrol lol.

I believe if someone is going to run test cycles it is a much better option to just get on trt and blast and cruise for a
variety of reasons - # 1) it is more effective for the individual to keep his gains if you are on trt and # 2) it minimizes your risk of getting gyno if you choose to supplement with oral steroids as well because your test to estrogen ratio is better since your test levels won’t drop on real low when on the orals and you will also have a doctor prescribed AI # 3) if you decide to run a strong methylated oral or Sarm like S23 you won’t feel like total a$$ due to low test #4) The person no longer runs the risk of buying tainted test from an underground lab #5) As the op has said if you are on dr. prescribed test you no longer run the damget of getting convicted of a felony for possession of a controlled substance and possibly go to jail or lose your job due to having a drug conviction which would also make it difficult to find a new job #6) It can minimize your cost if you have insurance and they cover it #7) It is actually safer since you will be blood tested 2 to 3 times a year while on dr. prescribed trt for such things such as hematocrit, lipids, liver values, red blood cell count, PSA levels etc and a doctor will review all these tests so if something goes out of range it will be caught early and adjustments made accordingly. 8) No pct therapy needed.

At any rate, I respect everybody’s opinions on here and we are free to disagree. Happens all the time on the forum! Good luck to the OP on whatever he elects to do.
Nature will run its course.
A - You’ll cycle a few, love it. Try and keep most of it. Move on with your life.
B - you’ll cycle, love it, check labs and if they’re good, cycle again, repeat, each time longer and more complicated stacks until you eventually don’t recover and end up on TRT
C - you’ll cycle, start threads every time, take good advice, limit them to 8 weeks, try different but tried and tested ways to recover. Wait the appropriate amount of time between cycles. And end up with a test level of 880 still at 38. It could happen...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Except not even the dumbest doctor would see someone with all kind of anomaly in his bloodwork (Not just talking about test obviously) and just hand him a test script. it’s not how it works.
I know more then one person who have done exactly what was said with prohormones and no pct and got bloodwork and are on trt now. Not as crazy as you think

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I pick C. Any secrets you got to still have levels like that after cycling? Obviously clomid nolvadex appt time between cycles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am talking about advising a healthy 27 year old to intentionally shut himself down by running a designer so he can be put on trt?
Yes it's definitely not the greatest idea but...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
big difference between running a 8 week cycle and then doing a pct versus tanking test to be put on trt. especially for a 'healthy' 27 year old.

I suppose a healthy person could eat tons of sugar every day to get a insulin script...
You could also go on a 5 day drug and alcohol bender to tank your test lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know more then one person who have done exactly what was said with prohormones and no pct and got bloodwork and are on trt now. Not as crazy as you think
I concur. I’d wager to say 90% of Docs outside of sports, uro, and endo, wouldn’t have a clue what Serm-less post cycle labs look like on you.
They would very likely assume you have a horrendous hormone balance and would possibly refer you to someone or attempt to balance it themselves(not bc they know how to, they just know how to look up protocols and treatments and have the resources to do it)
Doctors know about 1/100th of what we think they do. The only 2 things hard about getting on TRT are finding a doctor that feels competent enough to take the challenge on(and guarantee you WILL need to be out of range, not lower end of normal) and the other reason is them thinking they can one day take you off of it(the really dumb ones-they’ll call it tapering up your natural levels) or they don’t specially know how to balance it all out, as well as what labs could potentially also be affected, and how often to draw them. Luckily, a 90 day Comprehensive Metabolic Panel with hormone panel will uncover most problems issues.
Sometimes, when you have a decent doctor without a chip on their shoulder, you can tell THEM what you’d like to do to stay healthy. I would rather Prescribe myself and work with my very helpful PCP who will continually check
My labs to keep my healthy. Got a great doc right now, just wish he’d prescribe it himself but that’d require me getting Off and crashing so he could prove to insurance a legit reason for it....

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man i don’t know if i can make it any more clear. I do NOT want to be on trt. I want a script for test and will run a normal 500mg cycle. The script is only for legal reasons
There is literally no scenario that youre going to get an rx for test for that purpose. None.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is literally no scenario that youre going to get an rx for test for that purpose. None.
Yes there is, you get your test low, you find a Dr. That puts you on trt and let's you self inject. You save up your gear for cycles. There are plenty of ppl that do this. I don't understand why all of you think this can't be done. People do this all the time!

I'm not suggesting he goes on trt.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My reference range goes over 1000, I always wondered why there are so many different reference ranges. That said, I'm really surprised you got a script in the 570s. But I'd be happy with it either way
Ya I’ve seen them stop at 950, my lab goes up to 1050 almost now.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just thought I would give an update here. Went to the doc said I was feeling tired and low sex drive and asked for a test script. Got blood work done. Test levels at 578 reference range (250-800). Boom test script for $55 a month.
That’s cool. How much will your dosage
be? Was it a regular dr. or a trt clinic?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even with a script I would be looking for black market test too. 150mg a week is a pretty standard trt dose. But let's say 200mg. That's 1cc per week. 4cc=55$ that's around $130 for a 10ml vial.

For under $200 you can get a 50ml vial.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would give an update here. Went to the doc said I was feeling tired and low sex drive and asked for a test script. Got blood work done. Test levels at 578 reference range (250-800). Boom test script for $55 a month.
Smh. Mine was like 278 and my first doc was reluctant to give me anything at all, and finally gave me 200mg ONCE a month. Needless to say i went elsewhere. I think if felt worse on that than i already did wothout it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Smh. Mine was like 278 and my first doc was reluctant to give me anything at all, and finally gave me 200mg ONCE a month. Needless to say i went elsewhere. I think if felt worse on that than i already did wothout it.
Same. Mine were around 300 and I had SEVERE problems living a normal life. First 2 docs, no fucks given, too young. Third one was down to give me something like 175 a month. I finished by going self administered. I’m starting to talk with a place that are more open with my lifestyle and the fact that I’d rather cruise on higher doses and they seem willing to work with me. We shall see

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got 200mg a week. He said we could go up to 250mg. He’s a chiropractor
Seems like you have a doctor that wants your $ more than make sure you stay healthy but if that’s what you’re looking for that perfect. That’s exactly what a lot of bodybuilders are looking for. I’ve been looking for that for a long time. Just found someone

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got 200mg a week. He said we could go up to 250mg. He’s a chiropractor
Just throwing this out there since I don’t remember the original situation with you.
Read 100 threads in the anti aging forum here so you really know what can go down with trt.
Libido can just up and disappear along with erection quality. Anxiety, shortness of breath, crazy sweats and flushed face, horrible labs that you’ll have to wrestle with to get under control.
If he’s not looking out for this, you’ll need to be.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have secondary hypogonadism and never got a script for test. NEVER. My levels were always 70-150ng per dl , lol. They basically said, “ sorry bruh, see you later and don’t let the door hit ya on the way out”. That’s after they made me go bankrupt for bloods and other test. Im natural btw. Would have accepted a reboot too w/ clomid but no to that either. Now I’d rather not even touch test due to the sides. Low dose primo , or maybe some var to free up shgb. I remember one online clinic said they’d prescribe danazol to free up shgb, but it was just so expensive for me that I declined.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well not really if your favorites are primo and Var.
Those on hormone replacement aren’t natural either.
No , I mean I’d rather use these than test. I’m currently on nothing and haven’t yet. Sorry for the confusion bro. Technically this is a YouTube half natty stack 😂-

200 primo
30 anavar or some winny
1-2 iu of gh
Fat burners and t3 pre contest

Load up on test in offseason and say you’re “dirty bulking”

When you come off , say you’re bulking again
😂😂😂😂😂

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No , I mean I’d rather use these than test. I’m currently on nothing and haven’t yet. Sorry for the confusion bro. Technically this is a YouTube half natty stack -

200 primo
30 anavar or some winny
1-2 iu of gh

Here learning. Kudos. Good to see.
I spent a year on here reading every day before I dove into aas use.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here learning. Kudos. Good to see.
I spent a year on here reading every day before I dove into aas use.
Thanks friend !

And ...
Yes, I’m trying to avoid certain sides and find a way to utilize hormones more of an accessory than everything. Researching on safe ways to do this, long term 👍

You’re very knowledgeable and possess a ton of experience btw. your post are helpful

May start a log when I do

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No , I mean I’d rather use these than test. I’m currently on nothing and haven’t yet. Sorry for the confusion bro. Technically this is a YouTube half natty stack 😂-

200 primo
30 anavar or some winny
1-2 iu of gh

😂😂😂😂😂
Just curious... let’s say we’re talking REAL trt dose which brings your TT in a good range 600-800. So we’re talking 125-175mg. I don’t see this bringing much sides. Why would you rather stay natty with extremely low test??

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious... let’s say we’re talking REAL trt dose which brings your TT in a good range 600-800. So we’re talking 125-175mg. I don’t see this bringing much sides. Why would you rather stay natty with extremely low test??
I just feel like I’d be more prone to estrogen. I’m also trying to avoid hair loss, Gyno, any acne, etc. not prone to acne or hair loss even though it can still occur. I am prone to Gyno unfortunately

Using a low dose of primo / var /eq / nandrolone as a replacement to test seems possible .

Anyone is free to PM me who is knowledgeable and can possibly provide me some help.

I’m also competing and look to compete long term.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just feel like I’d be more prone to estrogen. I’m also trying to avoid hair loss, Gyno, any acne, etc. not prone to acne or hair loss even though it can still occur. I am prone to Gyno unfortunately

Using a low dose of primo / var /eq / nandrolone as a replacement to test seems possible .

Anyone is free to PM me who is knowledgeable and can possibly provide me some help.
I think you’re passing on something bro. You’re missing on quality of life and health and I think it’s just because you’re uninformed. Trt will put a man where he’s supposed to be at, often even better because he’s going to be in an optimal range. Estrogen is usually not an issue, your doc would fix it if it was to happen. Gyno? I don’t see that happening on trt either. You really should go seek information man. You’re probably so used to feel like **** that you don’t even remember what it’s like to feel normal. That’s how I felt at least.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re joking I hope lol! Life is not that easy.
I’ve heard of people doing it and I don’t see why it would t work. Might have to try a few dr first but yeah if you look hard enough I’m sure it can be had. Good idea really. Crash test. Get script save up test for cycles. Profit. Lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard of people doing it and I don’t see why it would t work. Might have to try a few dr first but yeah if you look hard enough I’m sure it can be had. Good idea really. Crash test. Get script save up test for cycles. Profit. Lol
Yes ideally if nothing else is out of range that could work. If your liver anzymes, lipids , RBC and a few **** is out of range any good doctor would wanna test a few things. By the time he does your T would start to go back up and he could easily question that. I’m not saying it’s impossible. My friends failed though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes ideally if nothing else is out of range that could work. If your liver anzymes, lipids , RBC and a few **** is out of range any good doctor would wanna test a few things. By the time he does your T would start to go back up and he could easily question that. I’m not saying it’s impossible. My friends failed though.
I hear some of trt clinics are pretty shady. Might be best to try those. Lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’re passing on something bro. You’re missing on quality of life and health and I think it’s just because you’re uninformed. Trt will put a man where he’s supposed to be at, often even better because he’s going to be in an optimal range. Estrogen is usually not an issue, your doc would fix it if it was to happen. Gyno? I don’t see that happening on trt either. You really should go seek information man. You’re probably so used to feel like **** that you don’t even remember what it’s like to feel normal. That’s how I felt at least.
You’re right but I’m just not one to complain. I have severe symptoms of low t. Life feels harder than it should, everything. I just can’t get help from doctors , now even more so as my current situation is already stressful. Low t makes it worse. Praying something turns around soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back in the day there were speed doc's giving out scripts for amphetimines just by walking in the door, more recently there were the opioid doctors-where are they now?

I predict these test clinics are going to go the same path as the others....they have scheduled testosterone on the same level as opioids it's only a matter of time.

I hope those test clinics get shut down quickly....amphetimines are no longer prescribed, and good luck getting a prescription for pain. once the crack down on those test clinics it will be much harder for those in legitimate need of testosterone replacement to get it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks friend !

And ...
Yes, I’m trying to avoid certain sides and find a way to utilize hormones more of an accessory than everything. Researching on safe ways to do this, long term

You’re very knowledgeable and possess a ton of experience btw. your post are helpful

May start a log when I do
You may get no sides from test, I don't. Lots of others do not either. Especially on trt doses. Some get no sides at high doses. Some get everything bad at any dose. My point is don't write of the hormone your body is ment to run on without tryi g it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
back in the day there were speed doc's giving out scripts for amphetimines just by walking in the door, more recently there were the opioid doctors-where are they now?

I predict these test clinics are going to go the same path as the others....they have scheduled testosterone on the same level as opioids it's only a matter of time.

I hope those test clinics get shut down quickly....amphetimines are no longer prescribed, and good luck getting a prescription for pain. once the crack down on those test clinics it will be much harder for those in legitimate need of testosterone replacement to get it.
You're right, brother. I needed pain medicine about a year and a half ago, and Drs are too afraid to prescribe it now. I'm in need of it right now again (for a totally different issue), and I know better than to even waste my money going to a Dr.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're right, brother. I needed pain medicine about a year and a half ago, and Drs are too afraid to prescribe it now. I'm in need of it right now again (for a totally different issue), and I know better than to even waste my money going to a Dr.
Try some red kratom

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You may get no sides from test, I don't. Lots of others do not either. Especially on trt doses. Some get no sides at high doses. Some get everything bad at any dose. My point is don't write of the hormone your body is ment to run on without tryi g it
The only sides I get from test is itchy nips and excellence.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good work. This thread is an embarrassment. Too many people can't be bothered to read the OP properly before spouting crap.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good work. This thread is an embarrassment. Too many people can't be bothered to read the OP properly before spouting crap.
Yeah .... But to be fair .... He did find him a drug dealer. :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s details and fun facts in the though.
Makes the thread more fun and informative.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only sides I get from test is itchy nips and excellence.
Yeah , you guys are right. I’ve feel horrible for years and I know this is the reason why. This summer, well the last year,has been so stressful and just horrible. It’s made my testosterone worse. It feels like a weight over your shoulders constantly. Financially , I’m not in the best place but I’m going to figure something out. Noticed my balls started to randomly shrink, as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya he took my suggestion on this thread that some here laughed at like it was impossible to do.
Yeah, I knew a TRT "specialist" (not a Dr) who made so much money doimg that, that he literally didn't know what to do with all the money. I ended up helping to get him out of some messes.... But I think he finally just ended up in more trouble. The poor guy LITERALLY had no idea what to do with all of the money he was raking in.
...Sad but true.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they got me paying $55 for a bottle of test plus $75 a month (doc fee). Well worth it though to stay out of trouble

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I knew a TRT "specialist" (not a Dr) who made so much money doimg that, that he literally didn't know what to do with all the money. I ended up helping to get him out of some messes.... But I think he finally just ended up in more trouble. The poor guy LITERALLY had no idea what to do with all of the money he was raking in.
...Sad but true.
What kind of “messes” did he get in, sending his patients health markers southward due to not knowing what he was doing?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of “messes” did he get in, sending his patients health markers southward due to not knowing what he was doing?
Nah. He owned the business, and hired a Dr. No, it had nothing to do with the business, it was all personal messes. LOL.

I didn't know the guy long. I stepped in not long after meeting him, to help him out. He came from an extremely poor background, and in a relatively short period of time, he was making too much money for his own good.