Hopping on a cycle

auzt1e123

Awards
Hi everybody!

I currently find myself in a spot where I am plateauing on my lifts. I’m looking to get into a slight cycle, but I have NO idea where to start because I have never even considered this before. Here’s some things that I have looked at and am interested in: MK-677, Enclomiphene, Clenbuterol (not for now, for cutting for the summer), Ostarine, and Cardarine. I would love any suggestions that you guys have for a cycle, as well as ANY general information that you guys have regarding it. I want to learn.

Thank you all, Austin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Whats your goal? Enclo is for pct, its not something you cycle. Dont let the blind lead you into taking serms on cycle. You actually listed no gear at all (edit, i see osta💩🤷‍♂️). Mk is a not natty but it does make you produce more gh and igf. But its not a replacement for hgh, it seems to be best suited on a bulk and not good for cutting. Carderine is another one of these half natty sups, agaim it dont require pct,

ostarine..... the worst of all sarms, some love it, most hate it. Id say Pick literally any other sarm, Lgd and rad are good first time for research.

My screen name is also a 15% off code if you need it
flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As said, lgd is many magnitudes better than Ostarine. Ostarine is and was only fueled by the initial sarm hype. I would do lgd now and run some rad with clen for the summer.

auzt1e123

Awards
Thanks for all of the info, I really appreciate it! My goal is to try and put on as much muscle mass and push as far past my plateau as I can until I need to start cutting for the summer bod. I’m not looking to start cutting (maybe with assistance?) until mid-late March though. Again, I’m a complete newbie to all this, so thanks for your help.

Whats your goal? Enclo is for pct, its not something you cycle. Dont let the blind lead you into taking serms on cycle. You actually listed no gear at all (edit, i see osta💩🤷‍♂️). Mk is a not natty but it does make you produce more gh and igf. But its not a replacement for hgh, it seems to be best suited on a bulk and not good for cutting. Carderine is another one of these half natty sups, agaim it dont require pct,

ostarine..... the worst of all sarms, some love it, most hate it. Id say Pick literally any other sarm, Lgd and rad are good first time for research.

My screen name is also a 15% off code if you need it View attachment 238339

auzt1e123

Awards
Alright, thank you so much!

As said, lgd is many magnitudes better than Ostarine. Ostarine is and was only fueled by the initial sarm hype. I would do lgd now and run some rad with clen for the summer.