hopping on my first cycle in a long time, looking for a few pointers

kristinapls

Awards
hey all,

i'm putting together my first cycle in over a year and was looking for a few pointers as my some of my knowledge is probably outdated now, and there might be better stuff on the market. I fell off this past summer and i've only managed to get my diet and training dialed back in recently (few months ago). My friend who's been lifting for 2-3 years also wants to hop on a cycle so i'm hoping I can just put him on a lower dose of whatever I decide to run. i've run everything from 4-dhea to epi to superdrol, but for this cycle i wanna do something that doesn't make me feel like a zombie by week 4 (no heavy methyls).

i'm gonna write out the cycle i'm considering -- please let me know if there's anything better out now or if there's anything i should do differently!(just asking for brief, general answers here; i can do my own research to figure out the details)

goals: lean out while gaining strength. would like to regain some lost muscle but that's not my primary goal.
diet: maintenance cals or a 100-200 cal deficit. aiming for around 1.2g/lb protein
routine: conventional PPL split training 6x a week. cardio on rest day.

compounds:
test base - OL sup3r-4
OL epistane or OL sup3r-1
exemestane 25mg e3d (especially important for my friend who's ~18-20% bf)
OL ar1macare for cycle support

for PCT I have nolva and clomid on hand as well as OL Sup3r PCT
i'm thinking nolva 20/20/10/10 but my friend is leaning more towards OL's PCT, and although I feel like he might get away with it as its a mild cycle, is it worth risking?

cheers!

LordGunz

Awards
Everything looks good to me bro should be quite mild

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
If your trying to lean/harden I would do the 4ad 330mg with epiandro 750mg for 8 weeks.

Personally I would run a quick SERM in PCT especially since you already have it, just to be safe.

kristinapls

Awards
How's the acne on that? Never actually tried epiandro before

If your trying to lean/harden I would do the 4ad 330mg with epiandro 750mg for 8 weeks.

Personally I would run a quick SERM in PCT especially since you already have it, just to be safe.