hop on cycle immediately after pct

guoshuang

Awards
I just finished my pct, got no blood work checked and I feel tragic with my lost gains and getting back to pre cycle strength. Is it doable for me to hop on another cycle and never come off just blast and cruise. Should I wait for another few month?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends if you want to recover properly or relay on Test for the rest of your life?

guoshuang

Awards
Depends if you want to recover properly or relay on Test for the rest of your life?
Truth is if I want to build a physique unattainable naturally I have to rely on test for life and if I use anabolic for years I probably will have non functioning testes? So if I want to have that steroid look year round I can hop on a cycle immediately and blast and cruise after until I decides to get on trt

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Truth is if I want to build a physique unattainable naturally I have to rely on test for life and if I use anabolic for years I probably will have non functioning testes? So if I want to have that steroid look year round I can hop on a cycle immediately and blast and cruise after until I decides to get on trt
Pretty much but depending on how reckless you are with it non functioning balls will be the least of your worries

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No Still need blood work man. You need to check your health markers if you want to stay alive and healthy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No Still need blood work man. You need to check your health markers if you want to stay alive and healthy.
This, the HPTA going down, not a huge deal. Your lipids, liver, and HCT being out of whack for long periods of time can be deadly.