Hop in Ducks BRITE log

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Starting my log of Evomuse BRITE today. Taking into consideration the reports of nausea etc from other loggers, I have decided to ease into the dosage. I started this morning with 1.5 ml dose. Taste isn't really BAD... But it isn't something I can see myself ever looking forward to lol. Driving to work I burped and tasted some funk but no real issues. Took my second dose when I got home at 6:30 after my workout, and will be taking my third dose before bed. Whoever came up with filling your mouth with liquid and injecting it into the liquid and swallowing, thank you, much better than right into the mouth. Here are some before pix of my summer party fat body, definitely added some fat since I cut for vacation in May. (Alcohol. Damn you.)

image-637059428.jpg

image-295554453.jpg

One more

image-2279333884.jpg

I have a very sedentary office job, so my calorie intake isn't quite as high as some might consider normal, because if I eat "regular" I easily gain fat. I don't plan on changing much at all during this log as I want to see the effects of the product. I workout 5-6 times per week, sometimes I do a two a day. I generally separate cardio from lifting, by the time im done lifting I just don't have the attention/desire for cardio. My main cardio is the stair mill, sometimes I do intervals on the treadmill and sometimes I run 3 miles outdoors. I'll add weight/measurements in the near future. This is my first log, any questions just ask. I plan on updating weight/measurements weekly, and commenting on things I notice when they happen. I will work up to the 3x3ml servings over the course of this week, assuming I don't have any issues.

As far as diet, I follow a loose paleo type diet, loose only because I still regularly consume artificial sweeteners, diet pop, energy drinks etc. I eat grains basically never, most of my diet is veggies, meat, Greek yogurt, and protein powder. If I do "carb up" it's generally rice, fruit, something like that. I would eat more carbs if I wasn't parked at a desk 10-12 hours a day but it took me years to realize that since that's what I do I can't eat as much as all the books and magazines tell you you need to without ballooning up bad.

I wear a Nike fuel band, and for those of you that also do, to give you an idea my average day that I work out I hit 2500-2700. My goal is set at 3,000 and I usually only hit that if I'm off work or if I do cardio that day. If you are familiar with the fuel points, you know that isn't a ton.

again any questions feel free to ask, and I look forward to next week when I start feeling the temp increase!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Upped my morning dose to 2ml today, slight queasiness passed after an hour or so. My next 2 doses I'll do at 2ml as well and if All's good I'll go to 2.5 then 3 over the next couple days.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Up to the full 3ml dose no issues. I work 12 hours today so I filled one of the syringes and put the cap on it to make it mobile friendly lol. So far not a whole lot to report, however my muscles are very sore after workout, increased doms for sure.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Been keeping steady at 3x3ml per day. I get a "try not to poop" sensation here and there... Other than some sore muscles not much to report yet but it's only been a couple days at full dose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up to the full 3ml dose no issues. I work 12 hours today so I filled one of the syringes and put the cap on it to make it mobile friendly lol. So far not a whole lot to report, however my muscles are very sore after workout, increased doms for sure.
This is a good idea.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I had a rather long post I put up earlier but it seems to not be here...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tl;dr

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I'm takin the day off and ramping back into it. The last 2 days have been brutal

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Well it hit me yesterday lol. I had 10 chicken wings and a side salad for lunch, and last night thru the night and into this morning my gut has just been wrecked. I'm thinking the fat from the wings combined with the BRITE was just too much on my system.... Shooting straight water, just awful. Also, I supplement every morning with a pro-biotic greens supplement because I know I don't get enough veggies, and yesterday morning I skipped that greens supplement because I left in a hurry for work and forgot. So somehow all things combined it was a perfect storm for a gut wrenching sh1t show. I have a massage scheduled for 10:30am so I'm not going to take my first serving of BRITE until after the massage as I don't want any embarrassing complications lol. I'm hoping I get past this episode and things are back to normal, and in the end (no pun intended) I start to experience some results from the supplement. Time will tell!
Duck, I found your posts. You posted them on a news article and not in this thread.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
At the gym now. On a good note, 15 mins in on a high intensity interval stairmill session I'm totally drenched and my forearms feel like a cool tingle. On a bad note, I'm freakin spent I can't finish, normally I have no problem completing the session at level 10 (don't get me wrong it's tough but I complete it), I was struggling about 10 mins in so I dropped it to level 9 and had to get off after 15 mins. Not sure what's happening, any insight Dsade?
Here is the other one.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
On thanks man! I musta been out of it lol

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Took the day off, and no issues. I'm gonna take 2ml tonight before bed, run 2 ml for a few days 3x a day then raise it to 2.5 then finally 3.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
2 ml last night 2 ml this morning, no issues

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just been trying to gradually increase the dose over the last couple of days. Every time I break the ml in a day mark I get the issues. I'm just saying the hell with it and I'm gonna put up with it hoping I adapt. I haven't seen much else happen so far, as far as body temp increases etc.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just an update. I've been doing 2 doses a day 2.5-3 ml each dose. I haven't had a solid dump in weeks. I'm just gonna keep at it hoping I somehow adjust but man this is brutal. I haven't gotten any body temp increases or anything yet, thinking it might take longer to kick in not doing 3 doses a day but I just can't go any higher.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
My gf insisted I let the log know I literally sharted twice this week and threw out 2 pairs of underwear. I'm continuing to take this supplement for the log, but so far I feel, as a "product" this is a tough sell, because the onset is late and the sides are early.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
So I'm officially going to call it, I finished the first bottle. I wish I had more to report, but the bulk of my experience was the negative gastro issues, I'm disappointed I wasn't able to maintain the full dose and log actual results from the product. I can't see myself struggling thru the second bottle unless I somehow take a month off of work to do so, too many close calls for sure. Thank you at least for the opportunity Dsade, I look forward to version 2. I guess at least by releasing this small scale for real world feedback, it allows for fine tuning before a full release, protecting the brand you have built so well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...we have 5 verifications on the new formula that the GI problems are largely gone. Another beta using the new formula will be offered at cost from the online store.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...we have 5 verifications on the new formula that the GI problems are largely gone. Another beta using the new formula will be offered at cost from the online store.
Any eta?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like the entire country of China is shutting down this coming week for Holiday, so it will probably be at least 3 weeks.