Homeopathic HCG???

push400

Awards
Hey guys, so I've read so many differing opinions from legitimate sources about the effectiveness of homeo hcg vs real hcg, but the bottom line is, will it trigger Lh signals to your balls or no?? Anyone tried both while on cycle? I'd love to hear opinons or experiences.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get real HCG..
Pinning is EZ.
If you need to hide your HCG from anyone in the fridge, put it in your fish oil bottle and put in fridge..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Homeo is a scam and will not work.

LOL^ That is exactly what I did!!!!!

Shoved the damn vial under a sh*t load of fish oil pills and put it in the fridge.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Homeopathic hcg = water.
Easy to get a refill; just hold it under the tap.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
google Homeopathic... ANYTHING homeopathic is basically a *highly diluted* solution of something, dilution media can be sugar, water, etc...

"Homeopathic remedies are prepared by serial dilution with shaking by forceful striking, which homeopaths term succussion, after each dilution under the assumption that this increases the effect. Homeopaths call this process potentization. Dilution often continues until none of the original substance remains." - excerpt from the wiki

for example... a rather strong concentration homeopathic "remedy" labeled as "4C" is diluted 1:10^8. This is also the allowable concentration of Arsenic allowed in U.S. drinking water... THAT should tell you something about the effectiveness...

I once bought Homeopathic HGH cuz it was on sale for dirt cheap, then I researched it and ended up using the entire bottle to sweeten a cup of tea I had after researching.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
homeopathic is for hippies. do you want to be a hippie?

and if u hafta hide it, like i do, i bought a small insulated cooler. i replace the ice packs about every 8 hours. keeps it nice...

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Get real HCG..
Pinning is EZ.
If you need to hide your HCG from anyone in the fridge, put it in your fish oil bottle and put in fridge..
+1... Pinning HCG doesn't feel like anything.