homemade preworkout

• Thread starter SilentSavage0523
  • Start date

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Looking at putting together my own preworkout. Just some stuff mixed in with a powerade mix. Looking mainly for pump stuff and what each of you think is proper Dosed.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Take a look at True Nutrition too. You can custom mix almost anything.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ i like that set up above. The citrulline malate and agmatine are great for pump.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
L-Citrulline(3-4 grams) or Citrulline Malate(6-8 grams)
Agmatine 1 gram
Potassium Nitrate 300 mg
Caffeine start at 200mgs
This plus you can add in creatine anhydrous at 3 grams or creatine mono at 5 grams and betaine at 2.5 grams. I also like glycerol as well. Gms, hydromax, glycergrow etc.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
+ Amentoflavone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i usually go 3.2 beta alanine my self.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I do split dosing, so it all isn't in my PrWO.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do split dosing, so it all isn't in my PrWO.
I think beta alanine is a tricky one. It seems it would be best post workout with carbs for uptake reasons. From what i understand it take time for your body to reach saturation, kinda like creatine. I think ppl like it in preworkouts for the tingles lol.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think beta alanine is a tricky one. It seems it would be best post workout with carbs for uptake reasons. From what i understand it take time for your body to reach saturation, kinda like creatine. I think ppl like it in preworkouts for the tingles lol.
And supplement companies like it in pres so you can (in a gym bro voice) "feel it working g from the first dose!" hahaha

Last edited:
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And supplement companies like it in pres so you can (in a gym bro voice) "feel it working g from the first dose!" hahaha
Yea exactly... Feelin like bugs are crawling under your skin. Lol hodgetwins

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Actually, BA does work for me from the very first day but I have to take 8-10 grams split in 3 doses and usually 3 hours apart and with lots a water to avoid the tingles. So I think it is more a matter of dose rather than timing at least for some.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks for the inputs. i will taking a lok at everything this evening

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Actually, BA does work for me from the very first day but I have to take 8-10 grams split in 3 doses and usually 3 hours apart and with lots a water to avoid the tingles. So I think it is more a matter of dose rather than timing at least for some.
I believe BA to be very useful, but I don't believe the effects are acute, it's in accumulation in the system when I think most people notice. I just laugh because they use the inherent tingles as "proof" that your gain are going to go through the roof the first time you take it. I actually have a kilo of it in my closet. haa

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
For me at was more of a rush in the control of the weight at the end of the sets plus a boost in strength. A very pleasant and significant effect. But at least 8 grams was needed for me.

I never got the endurance people are talking about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 35
Supplements 28
I_Eat_Iron Supplements 82
Supplements 65
Buffspartan Supplements 12