Holy **** pes erase pro/ana beta making me lactate wtf??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ok look ill go tomorrow. Dont you have to be fasted for blood tests anyhow. Ive already eaten and its passed clinic hours
typically 8-10hrs fasted is the requirement. you should be good from here unless your test is at like 3am ha

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well theyre your nipples bro, do with them how you see fit.

But maybe try and limit squeezing and aggravating the tissue further.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and if its the supplement that caused it what will you guys do cuz this is fkd up lol
My opinion, I dont think you can definitively pinpoint the cause in this scenario. Any recommendations itt to stop the supps were not concessions that the supps involved were indeed responsible, its just good common sense. Plus, guaranteed your doc would tell you to stop any supps.

And, this is of course the adult world where sh1t can happen. Nothing sinister was involved here, I wouldnt think. Looking through your post history, seems there could be some historical issues at play as well.

dmart

Awards
tbh this is driving me crazy. Glad I called the dr. Do you guys think i can correct this. Im a paranoid/anxious person and im like anxious as ****. todays been crippling anxiety. fell asleep even due to anxiety lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You were so full of anxiety........ you fell asleep?

Reactions: Nac

dmart

Awards
You were so full of anxiety........ you fell asleep?
Yeah i get super drowsy from my anxiety so i laid down and passed out lol...its bad i know...but today its like HORRIBLE. like super bad thinking worst case scnerio bad. Got my mom freaking out even.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nobody knows what or if you can correct since we literally know nothing... it could be serious or it could just be a random thing. Just be clear and honest when you see the doc, don't get frustrated or flustered when they maybe don't know anything until bloodwork comes back too. With stuff like this you need to know what's going on before being rash and doing something just cuz you "think" you know. Anxiety sucks but you've got to try to be as calm and rational as possible, especially with the doc.

Reactions: Nac
medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
This guy is way too extra! You're not the first person to ever experience this. Stop putting so much salsa on the taco bro

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Why would you be going to see a paediatrician? Also I WISH anxiety put me to sleep, I'd get super worried about stuff before I go to bed on purpose if that was the case pahahaha I don't know if he's for reals

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
He obviously had gyno or symptoms of gyno before due to the large lump under his nipple which he never mentioned

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^yeah. Its hard not to be suspicious and consider the possibility that something he has been taking/doing has aggravated a pre existing "condition". Or, coincidence. But there appears to be a related historic symptom.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
GO TO THE DOCTOR.

tell them what you took, tell them the situation.

DO NOT SELF MEDICATE AND SELF PRESCRIBE.
This and this only.

Supplement involvement or not you have a health concern, get off the internet and over to a doctor.

It wouldn't make sense to me to be caused by these but cease use and get a medical opinion

dmart

Awards
Going to dr toay and above thread I didnt have gyno. i was higher bf but once I cut downt o single my nipples shrunk to normal size essentialy and what ever was under my nipple dissapered. probably a fat deposit or some ****. and fyi sensitive is way less right now

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Way too para! stop milking yourself.

dmart

Awards
K so went to dr. He said my nips look normal and DONOT look like Gyno. Thank god right. Well anyway got a blood test and they will check everything. Will update once I get results

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What kind of anxiety makes someone fall asleep lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
gyno has nothing to do with lactation... please tell me you told him about the lactation

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OP was initially reluctant to tell him, but the doctor finally squeezed it out of him.
Hahahahahaha dying.

dmart

Awards
Sensitivity is completely gone and no more milk coming out. Might start it up again after I get blood results

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sensitivity is completely gone and no more milk coming out. Might start it up again after I get blood results
what did the doc say about that? or about the supps in general?

dmart

Awards
Got results. Everything in normal range. And that was only being 1 day off of supplement even. Kinda surprised tbh.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got results. Everything in normal range. And that was only being 1 day off of supplement even. Kinda surprised tbh.
this leads me to believe you imagined the issue, and probably squeezed your nipple so hard you managed to get it to secrete oil from squeezing your name skin so hard

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
this leads me to believe you imagined the issue, and probably squeezed your nipple so hard you managed to get it to secrete oil from squeezing your name skin so hard
I'd assume the same.

dmart

Awards
I'd assume the same.
no they really were sensitive and **** did come out. Seriously.
since coming off it my nipples shrunk and are less pointy if that makes sense. They were all perky looking b4 even roommate commented on it. Few days ago i squeezed them hard af nothign came out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since coming off it my nipples shrunk and are less pointy if that makes sense. They were all perky looking b4 even roommate commented on it. Few days ago i squeezed them hard af nothign came out
all within 24 hours.

THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS

compan

compan

Awards
Legitimate issues that can make a man lactate don't really go away that quick.

dmart

Awards
all within 24 hours.

THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS
first off I was still lactating days later. It stopped being sensitive day 3 or 4. Fact is I am not lactating anymore and it was really happening. I am surprised as you are because my blood work should have came back differently. You guys dont have to believe me. This **** really happened and I am not lying about it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
STOP SQUEEZING THEM!! Haha.

I believe you, it's just a very quick turnaround

dmart

Awards

i stopped squeezing them I just wanted to see if I was still lactating which I havent but yeah i do IF so maybe that is what caused my hormones to balance quicker idk tbh

dmart

Awards

lol so i decided to take the supplement again. Only took it yesterday. I decided to squeeze nipps to see if anything came out and **** did. Im like wtf...can taking something for ONE day really do that or maybe the problem was still there. It only happens if I squeeze the thing behind the nip. My bloodwork all came back normal so I dont get why its still doing it

dmart

Awards

lol so i decided to take the supplement again. Only took it yesterday. I decided to squeeze nipps to see if anything came out and **** did. Im like wtf...can taking something for ONE day really do that or maybe the problem was still there. It only happens if I squeeze the thing behind the nip. My bloodwork all came back normal so I dont get why its still doing it

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
LOL serial nipple tweaker. I bet if I squeezed my nipples everyday, **** would eventually come out and become very sensitive! God daym take your supps and stop playing with you nips!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you go and see a physician or did you simply get blood work done and are interpreting it yourself? If you are truly lactating 1) it's not from the supplements and 2) you need to go and see a doctor to figure out what is causing the lactation.