Hollidae's H-drol ..1st time run

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day-27- . 4/18/08
MOOD-I WANTED TO BASH THE GYM. JUST PURE RAGE.....

I GOT TO THE GYM PRETTY LATE.. 30MINS BEFORE CLOSING.

BICEPS- GREAT PUMPS AND HI INTESTY

I DIDNT LOG ANY THING. I STAY AROUND 4-6 REPS FOR 4 SETS. JUST PURE ENJOYMENT. LIKE OLD TIMES..

BB CURLS
EZ CURL
CABLE CURLS
ONE ARM CABLE CURLS
** I THINK I GOT ALIL ROID RAGE. I FLIPED A TABLE AT WORK

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
FYI....there's no such thing as "Roid Rage". It's just an excuse for getting crazy! :nono:

I'm glad you decided to stick with the cycle. Week 5 and/or 6 will be alot better. My highest dose was 100mg for week 5 & 6. I can only imagine how it would be to run 75+mg from the start.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed hdrol is really the only thing i've taken that gets me irritable.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 28- A FULL 4 WEEKS

BACK DAY AT THE GYM 2HRS FROM MY HRS TO LIFT WITH MY UNLCE

WEIGHT IS 216

ALOT OF NUMBERS WHEN UP AND DB ROWS 100S TODAY, GREAT ****

** I STARTED 125 ON DAY 26 JUST TO TEST IT ON MY DAYS OFF TO TEST SIDES...NONE SO FAR.. IM TAKING MY BP TOMORROW.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im still working this oxo dose... my nolva will be standard 40 30 20 10

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I think that's too much Nolva for a H-Drol PCT. That's just my opinion though. You shouldn't see any shutdown or a very small amount. Maybe go from 40 to 30 in the first week, if that high at all.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do think that 40 30 20 10 is to hight but i ran 6 weeks at hi doses

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 more weeks of hdrol.. im going to change up my split big time to to train arms 2x a week

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i really hope your going for 6 weeks youll regret not doing it, IMO you wont utilize h-drols full benefits

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my weight is up,but i dont see the weight gain and my numbers arent that far up

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
my weight is up,but i dont see the weight gain and my numbers arent that far up
I'm not sure what you mean by "my weight is up ... my numbers arent that far up"

I personally don't see much visually with even a 10 lb gain unless body fat is real low. IMO, a reasonable indicator would be a change in waist size. So far I you gained 8lbs, unless your waist size grew then I would think most of it was muscle (maybe some water). From what I’ve seen 8lb in 4 weeks is good for Hdrol.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
like u said why take cytolean or anything cause your on a bulk, well a couple reasons your taking a steroid that produces dry gains, and you know so you have less mess to worry with in the end cause eventually your gonna wanna be the ripped shredded monster lol right!!!
also shoulda ran 100mg from the start my buddy put on 24lbs kept 17 in a 6 weeker 100mg cycle of h-drol clean bulk

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 30
125mg
I DID NOT WANT TO GO TO GYM, I DRAGGED MY ASS IN THEIR AND AFTER WARMS UPS I DIDNT NOT WANT TO LEAVE.. I WAS PLAYIN ON THE BENCH JUST TO SEE WHERE MY MAX WAS I DID 3X3..135.225.275

GREAT CHEST/DELT DAY

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you mean by "my weight is up ... my numbers arent that far up"

I personally don't see much visually with even a 10 lb gain unless body fat is real low. IMO, a reasonable indicator would be a change in waist size. So far I you gained 8lbs, unless your waist size grew then I would think most of it was muscle (maybe some water). From what I’ve seen 8lb in 4 weeks is good for Hdrol.

MEANING THE SCALE IS MOVING. I DONT KNOW THINK MY WAIST GREW. I HAVE BEEN DIRTY BULKING. IMO I LOOK LEANER

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like u said why take cytolean or anything cause your on a bulk, well a couple reasons your taking a steroid that produces dry gains, and you know so you have less mess to worry with in the end cause eventually your gonna wanna be the ripped shredded monster lol right!!!
also shoulda ran 100mg from the start my buddy put on 24lbs kept 17 in a 6 weeker 100mg cycle of h-drol clean bulk
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
two questions when can i have a beer and watch the game at the bar?

since i ran 6wks and 4 wks off.. thats 10 weeks, so does than mean i cant run again for 20 weeks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

since i ran 6wks and 4 wks off.. thats 10 weeks, so does than mean i cant run again for 20 weeks
Time on + PCT = time off...

So, if time on + pct = 10 weeks... You'll only need to be off of anabolics for 10 weeks.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established

I'm from Jersey but I don't live there anymore. :sad:

Yeah, 6 weeks on cycle + 4 weeks pct = 10 weeks of nothing hormonal. There might be some wiggle room since hdrol isn't as suppresive as most, but you really don't know for sure, so 10 weeks off is safest.

I don't think a beer or 2 on occasion is going to make much difference unless you're cutting for a show. But conventional wisdom says wait until after PCT. Personnally, I wouldn't worry about a couple as long as it's really just a couple.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the best time for me and other students to run is summer, bc i haved missed sleep/workouts due to class /hw..

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do u mean?

** ive been "sick" for at least 2wks

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
finish up strong good luck bro! keep your protein and carbs high

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my diet is off bc i have been eatting like im 208 and not 217

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6th day of the 5th week

MY SEX DRIVE IS CRAZY.. WALKING IN NYC TODAY,I COULD NT KEEP MY EYES OFF BOOTY..

I HAVE NOW BEEN AWAKE FOR 20HRS.. GOING TO BED THEN GOIN TO FEAST ...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fixed

protein 217x2g=450gram

carbs 217x4g 850 damn thats alot of carbs

217x20calories

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
How hard do you feel shutdown? Any testicular atrophy?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How hard do you feel shutdown? Any testicular atrophy?
what does shutdown feel like?

when i see my girl tonite, im going to ask her my balls, but i have been checking my chest daily for bumps, lumps etc..

I HAVE MISSED ALOT OF WORKOUTS THIS WEEK BC FINALS IS COMING UP SOON AND ME AND LAB PARTNER ARE TRYIN TO FINSH UP ALL THESE DAMN JAVA LABS..

MAY 12 NO MORE SCHOOL....
I WOULD LOVE TO RUN OVER THE SUMMER, BUT I POLLY WONT HAVE ENUFF TIME..(10WEEKS)
I FEEL WAY BETTER THAN I DID IN THE 1 AND 2 WEEK, ALWAYS BEENING TIRED. MY BACK DOESNT HURT AS MUCH NOW EITHER, ONLY WHEN I DEAD.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I HAVE 39 PILLS LEFT.. SHOULD I RUN
150/150/150/150/150/150/75(PER EASY E) OR
150/150/150/200/200/200

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First Day Of Week 6. Sunday.

I Really Need To Train Chest/but My D|ck Is Telling Me Go See Some P\/ssy Instead

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long Can You Go Without Cycle Support? I Will Run out On Thursday And I Get Paid On Friday, i can order it on friday

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
do you mean how long can you go without CS?
I will fun out on thur and get paid fri...?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
How long Can You Go Without Cycle Support? I Will Run out On Thursday And I Get Paid On Friday, i can order it on friday
You'll be fine. Just get it as soon as you can.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i order it friday, it should be here on the 1st at the latest... so about 6 days without

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you ain't got your **** straight. you've wasted time and money.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Your log is hard to understand. It dosen't sound like you are training consistantly. You are constantly fatigued for some reason (probably should sleep more at night). Are you doing recreational drugs that are making you fatigued ?

You bought a bottle of H-Drol or a few, who knows, took some, flushed it down the toilet, then bought more and still are fatigued.

Why would you buy H-Drol, flush it down the toilet, then buy more ? That makes no sense at all.

Every post you have there's always some problem that is occuring in your life that is somehow impeding on your cycle.

Is it me or am I missing something ?