sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction will all have New Years Sales that should be announced in the next couple of days.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction will all have New Years Sales that should be announced in the next couple of days.
Nice. I'll be placing an order. Any Christmas miracle for Anabolic XT back in stock for the sale?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. I'll be placing an order. Any Christmas miracle for Anabolic XT back in stock for the sale?
It's not too far out but I doubt it will be in by the time the sale ends.

In the last week we've gotten VasoForce XT, Spilanthes XT, and Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore back in stock.

We have Inhibit-E and Api-Plex in transit to us.

We have Liver Assist XT shipping to us any day now. We have some 180 caps left but are very low and are out of the 90 caps so it'll be nice to get those back in.

Then we have a surprise new product that should be shipping to us this week as well that I think a lot of people will be very very happy about. It's a Health Series product but will be very popular with bodybuilders.

Joint Support XT should be right behind these.

Then Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Recomp20 are all in process and should be right after.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It should be close enough that I thought about doing a presale on it so that people could take advantage of the sale discounts but the problem with ETA's is that they're just almost impossible to know for certain and my worry was if it was any bit later than expected at all there would be too many people complaining about it; so I may just do a back in stock type of sale on it when it gets in. Or if anyone wants to take advantage of the 30% off New Years sale, they can pm me and we can see what we can work out.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

In the last week we've gotten VasoForce XT, Spilanthes XT, and Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore back in stock.

We have Liver Assist XT shipping to us any day now. We have some 180 caps left but are very low and are out of the 90 caps so it'll be nice to get those back in.

Then we have a surprise new product that should be shipping to us this week as well that I think a lot of people will be very very happy about. It's a Health Series product but will be very popular with bodybuilders.

Then Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Recomp20 are all in process and should be right after.
Inflammation XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inflammation XT
Inflammation Support XT is not the one that will be released within the next couple of weeks but I hope that it will be out in Q1 of 2023.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want my inhibit e!
I'm not sure if you saw in one of my above posts, but its in transit to us now so we should have it back in stock this week or no later than the beginning of next week. (Shipping times are a mess right now bc of the weather so freight tracking #'s are virtually worthless).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It should be close enough that I thought about doing a presale on it so that people could take advantage of the sale discounts but the problem with ETA's is that they're just almost impossible to know for certain and my worry was if it was any bit later than expected at all there would be too many people complaining about it; so I may just do a back in stock type of sale on it when it gets in. Or if anyone wants to take advantage of the 30% off New Years sale, they can pm me and we can see what we can work out.
Don't do a presale. Those things are always a bad omen, always a problem.

Just do a back in stock sale. Much easier. Appreciate any sale though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't do a presale. Those things are always a bad omen, always a problem.

Just do a back in stock sale. Much easier. Appreciate any sale though.
Yeah, that was my feeling too. A presale seems to have a way of jinxing things.

We can do a back in stock sale at 20% or 25% off but we only do 30% off a couple of times per year and that's only for the big sales like New Years - that was the only reason I was even thinking about it. That's why I'm thinking that anyone that does want to take advantage of the 30% off on Anabolic XT or other out of stocks can just contact me privately and I'll take care of them, but that way can make it 1000% clear that I'm doing it to help them save money and can only give them my best guess as to an in stock date.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can we have the new years code
I'll post it as soon as I can. I'm not sure if it will be tomorrow or Friday when it will start.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will DPS be getting inhibit any time soon?
Inhibit-E just arrived back in stock today and will be shipping out to any retailers that have backorders for it or that order it, starting tomorrow.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is coffee a supplement? If so, here's a deal. Cliffs: they signed a deal with a massive national grocery supply conglomerate to provide 6k units of coffee. They understood bags, the only unit they sell in; the vendor meant 'cases', or 6x that amount. The vendor then backed out of the deal, leaving them on the hook for 36,000 bags, and $250k in personal/business/credit card loans to cover.

They need it sold. You can simply buy coffee, or make a donation, and they'll send a 'unit' wherever you want.

https://www.modest.coffee/2022/12/how-we-got-grifted/

I'm a small roaster, and that story is scary as ****. Cheap, fresh-ish coffee is the best preworkout. :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is coffee a supplement? If so, here's a deal. Cliffs: they signed a deal with a massive national grocery supply conglomerate to provide 6k units of coffee. They understood bags, the only unit they sell in; the vendor meant 'cases', or 6x that amount. The vendor then backed out of the deal, leaving them on the hook for 36,000 bags, and $250k in personal/business/credit card loans to cover.

They need it sold. You can simply buy coffee, or make a donation, and they'll send a 'unit' wherever you want.

https://www.modest.coffee/2022/12/how-we-got-grifted/

I'm a small roaster, and that story is scary as ****. Cheap, fresh-ish coffee is the best preworkout. :D
I'm sorry to hear that that happened to them.

A lot of people don't realize that across many industries, small to medium sized brands are very frequently taken advantage of and have situations like this happen to them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the New Years Sale is now live for SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction.

Save 30% off on all products including already discounted stack specials and multi-packs.

Coupon code: newyears30

SNS-NewYear-2023-500x500.png

CEL-NewYear2023-500x500.png

MA-NewYear2023-500x500.png

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order just placed. Now just waiting on that Anabolic XT restock.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscle Addiction order placed.

@sns8778 please check PM. Thanks Bud

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do the three sites share a cart?
No, unfortunately that's not possible.

Here on AM, I talk about them together for simplicity and to avoid confusion, but they are completely separate companies and I would say that outside of AM, probably 95%+ of people don't know they have any commonality at all.

If people want to have items shipped together, they can mention it in their notes on the orders and we're glad to.

And for anyone that wants to place one order all together, like someone that wouldn't be hitting the free shipping level on one site or an international customer wanting to place just one order, they're welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to help in any way that I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore made it back in stock in time for the New Years Sale.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - Regular Price: 49.99; for a limited time, only 34.99 each
(w/coupon code newyears30) (Save 15.00!)

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - 2 pack (one of each flavor) - Regular Price: 89.99; for a limited time, only 62.99
(w/ coupon code newyears30) (Save 37.00 total!)

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore Discussion Thread:

Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-RENDERING-FRONT.png

Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-SUPP-FACTS.png

Last edited:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Has the new Health Series product arrived yet?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to let everyone know that the New Years Sale is now live for SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction.

Save 30% off on all products including already discounted stack specials and multi-packs.

Coupon code: newyears30

View attachment 226892

View attachment 226893

View attachment 226894

Question: I ordered from SNS, just got tracking, but it says my order was shipped from Competitive Edge Labs. Is this normal? Just wondering lol

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Question: I ordered from SNS, just got tracking, but it says my order was shipped from Competitive Edge Labs. Is this normal? Just wondering lol
Yeah, in my experience that can be normal. I have had muscle addiction products ship from CEL as well. Regardless which name was on ups tracking info, they always shipped out and arrived super quick.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, if I'm not mistaken, it generally does show up that way; but I don't normally handle anything related to the UPS system. But if I'm right, the master UPS account for SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction is set up under CEL so the notification emails may show that way. That's one of the things I may change when we do some updates this year.

If that's not the way that it normally shows up, it may be a symptom of me recognizing your name and trying to do something nice and get your order shipped out as fast as possible for you - me, as in me being the person that normally does not touch the UPS system haha.