HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
In the morning Wheels, after work.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Completed Chest training last night and have a new outlook on training and where I'm headed in 2017.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Check the promo you applied in

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Check the promo you applied in
Just looked, thank you. I do appreciate it. I will look for this in the future. Finaflex is legit.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No problem Hokie. Throw your new log link in here and I'll come follow

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Legs on tap.....Lowered weight to basic numbers Neglected legs for a but so you should guess where the focus is for 2017. This time next year hitting 500 for singles again. I'm sure I can push it harder but I'll het them in slow and steady.

Squats were main exercise:
Warm Up: Barx10, Barx10
135x8, 135x8, 225x8x4, 255x1:

Post Workout Review

I feel like **** afterwards.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Today was extremely great decided to hit the Incline and Decline Bench. Save flat for later this week. Tonight I'll hit Arms/Delts. For now I leave you with todays best.

Incline Bench
Warm Up: Barx30, Barx30
135x30x3, 225x20x3, 315x8, 405x2, 405x3

Decline Bench 185x8x4

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Been on a small hiatus. Caught some kind of bug. Forced me out the gym, for a week. GRRRR. No bueno. Working a 12 hr shift tonight and hope to have some energy to maybe do a double session tomorrow on my day off. We shall see. Until then see you......

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Currently running Invictus and Vritus in another log. I'll dual post to keep this going since this is my home log.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Moved onto another log. This time MassMaxXT. It seems like it's going to be a hit summer.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Back on my grind. Since the year started whichg has been tough and hectic. Made drastic progress in an out the gym. Major things has happened in world ranging from the Protests in Charlottsville to Hurricanh Harvey which left major desctruction in its path. Since last logging in I found I've been added to the BlackList, Oh well what do you do when you are facing life situations out of your control. Yet, completed the logs. Just didn't write the reviews on 1 of 2. It's all good. I'll continue from here managing my transformation. which started January 1. Once complete, I'll give credit to where it is due. So far, I've made major improvements from last year. I must say I'm no where finished. Once complete, I'll show my hard work. Please be advised I started at a whopping 365lbs @ 6'5" My belly was potruding more than I wanted to admit. I began this journey with the knowldege it was going to be an epic transformation. Especially being so tall and large. I'm going back to thise college days when I used to rip rebounds and terrorize others on defense. Yes, I'm shooting for a leaner me, much less bodyfat. So far I've been on track. This will take another two and half years to complete but for now, lets just continue from here. Slow and steady is the goal.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hurricane Irma, brace for it. Prayers for those in its path.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Florida dodged a bullet and hopefully can get back to normal operations. Houston and the state of Texas is in deep need for prayers and assistance. Another week, time for a renewed spirit and to remain on track with training. CHEERs.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Florida dodged a bullet but we still have many without power. Even through Georgia.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hooray, Hooray it's Friday. Tragedy, pnce again has struck our household. On a personal level though, Found out furnace has crack in it. It needs replaced. A whopping 6-7 grand to replace. Add to that getting nickel and dimed by vehicle repair shops to keep my SUV on the road. I've spent a few thousand and yet still keep having to return it. FInding honest people these days is a otugh thing. SInce moving back home 10 months ago after being away 20 years has been interesting to say the least. Finding this great employer has allowed me the fortified to continue with taking care of my family and my helath goals. This year hasn't been easy but it seems when you you are going through something others are going through much more challenging at times which makes it hard to see your struggle. Prayers for the Floridians and Texans.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

45min. Fasted Cardio

Bench Press:
135 x 30
225 x 20
315 x 15
365 x 8
405 x 3

A bunch accesoiries to compliment back and chest.

#VirginiaTechVsECU

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Fasted Cardio

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Fasted cardio and Back

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Fasted Cardio Only

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Fasted Cardio 40min and Sauna 20min {Hanover}

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Fasted Cardio, No Weights

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Fasted Cardio 40min. Heat treatment 25min.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Cardio PM 45min

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Continuing on the fasted training side of things. Fat loss coming at a medium pace. Loving the results.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Long work day today. Began the day with fasted cardio and some H.E.A.T. time. Worked a mini outage in Breinigsville for one of my Nitrogen plants. It was truly a horrible work day but blessed to be working. Definitely, enjoy the blessings of the Lord and being able to care for my family. To bad couldn't share the day with my youngest, since today is also his birthday. CHeers Darian. Love you son.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Plan for today to begin as a rest day and move forward. See what today brings.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

AM Fasted cardio and no weights

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Fasted Cardio, too tired to return for PM weights. Kids were dissappointed.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Rest Day, worked 12hours and never made it to gym. Fought plant to keep it running. Very high heat and went home afterwards and still had plant issues. Oh well, it happens.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

What an eventful week. Everything from people attempting to recover from storm damage and possible death from lack of resources in Puerto Rico, Texas and Florida, we now are dealing with the aftermath of the most heinous Mass Shooting to ever take place in America. It's simply tragic, unwarranted and cowardly. Prayers for all those in the line of fire, who passed and families affected. As a military veteran I hurt deeply when people who never signed up to enter a war zone unimaginably get volunteered to be involved in one. Again, prayers for all those affected.

We are into October and I'm steadily making progress towards of goals. I think this transformation I began in January 17, will be a three year process.

Year 1 {2017}: Get moved into new Home, Find new job, settle into new neighborhood and get kids signed up for school and activities.
Year 2 (2018}: Work on Nutrition {Lifelong}, Wholelistic health and Wellness, Lean Up, Maintain Strength at all costs, Continue Mastering Job Skills and knowledge, Develop Financial package to build wealth, Read more, and downgrade social media.
Year 3 {2019}: Polish first two years and grow in all areas previously stated, almost be stage ready for no contest.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio and a bit of sauna only. Long work day and returned home to find boys asleep. Completed one workout as opposed to the two scheduled. Still got it in.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Rest Day. Very sluggish. Soccer Practice with the boys. Made it home to meet the mobile detailer. Vehicle was a wreck and now it's shining. Now that he is done, peeled myself off the couch, from watching college football and driving the boys to the park to play a little.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Back to doing squats. That is ALL. Cowboys Vs Green Bay.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Incline bench Press
3x315x3

Highlight of todays workout. No cardio due to Doms from Sunday Squat Session.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & Chest

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio Only.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & Chest

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & Chest

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & H.E.A.T.

#GrandOpeningGoldsGymGalleria

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & Incline bench

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio Only, Plant Shutdown {18hr Day}

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & Bench

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & Heat

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
No Gym. Massive amount of walking due to trick or treating at Cardova State Park {4HRS}

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio Only