HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a solid workout, after a 12 hour shift - which doesn't exactly sound easy in itself!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing more rough than working out after a 12 hour shift. Great job HP!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
That is a solid workout, after a 12 hour shift - which doesn't exactly sound easy in itself!
Appreciate it! Now I'm off this week and I'm using today as a rest day! So 300 push-ups on the menu!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
300 push ups aint no rest day!
Lol, can't help it! I was needing a fix after only getting two days in! It's a fall back plan! Today on the menu, heavy chest/tris. Need to check my max! Lots of volume! Ill list it later today! Loving this Titanium! I'm leaning out well! I just a few trouble spots which will not go away! So close to revealing the first showing layer of abs! I'm going to keep working! titanium gives me the ability to train insane! I'm hitting legs twice this week!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, can't help it! I was needing a fix after only getting two days in! It's a fall back plan! Today on the menu, heavy chest/tris. Need to check my max! Lots of volume! Ill list it later today! Loving this Titanium! I'm leaning out well! I just a few trouble spots which will not go away! So close to revealing the first showing layer of abs! I'm going to keep working! titanium gives me the ability to train insane! I'm hitting legs twice this week!
Still doing big things in here! I'm about to hit some heavy chest/tris myself with High Volume fueling me up! Looking forward to it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha awesome tho, your in beast mode this whole log, you got the want to be the best you can thats for sure!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300 pushups.. Hookie you are the meaning of 'go big or go home'... nice work bro

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Aug. 7, 2013

Bench Press:

135x30

225x20

315x10

365x6

415x1

425x1

@On my way to 440! Need to get elbow wraps! I don't necessarily need them by they will help with the bottom of rep to get out of hole.

Incline Bench

Warmup,

135x8 Cubed

185x8 Cubed

225x4 {Half way up, down, Full}

275x8

275x8

275x8

315x5

Db Flyes, Ladder, Each notch beginning with lowest seting to 90 degree and back down!

20Lbsx15 repsx15x15 sets.

Feeling beastly these days. I was worried until I hit thisw workout today so I'm maintaining well, even with alternating weeks fro,m heavy to light every other week. Tomorrow I will hit a double workout. Cardio in the Am and weights/cardio in the evening. Looking to find my edge to get leaner and tighter. Yet remaining stout. So far this stack is keeping me on target. I've added DAA to the mix. See where this all goes. That is all.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Still doing big things in here! I'm about to hit some heavy chest/tris myself with High Volume fueling me up! Looking forward to it!
No doubt, go hard or go home!
300 pushups.. Hookie you are the meaning of 'go big or go home'... nice work bro
Thank you, I plan to hit cardio and weights tomorrow but for a double cardio. Am Cardio, pm weights and cardio!

aha awesome tho, your in beast mode this whole log, you got the want to be the best you can thats for sure!
Thanks so much, I couldn't have done it without you and Athletix. I believe you and your company bring it out in me. I didn't get this serious until I continued to earn your all respect! I'm also doing it to stay ahead of these young boys I got and having in two months! I get eye balled by my one year old all the time like he can take me, lol!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Standing, behind the head, overhead press:
135lbsx15
155lbsx10
175lbsx8
195lbsx4
Drop set {strips} of Overhead press:
145x5
125x10
105x15
85x20
65x25

Upright BB Rows ss/ band Upright Rows:
95x10
125x15
135x15

Db Shrugs:
85x15
95x15
105x12
115x10

DB {TriSet} Front/Side/Rear:
45x4x15

Notes:
Torched, that is all! Time to go home and rest for evening workout!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout and update!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, I plan to hit cardio and weights tomorrow but for a double cardio. Am Cardio, pm weights and cardio!
This is what I have been doing for about 2 weeks now. Jog/Weights in the am, and cardio at night. Seems to be working out ok.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I have been doing for about 2 weeks now. Jog/Weights in the am, and cardio at night. Seems to be working out ok.
I need to start doing this again lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome shoulder day bro! I love the db shrugs!! I'm doing good to just do the 60's lol.

Standing, behind the head, overhead press:
135lbsx15
155lbsx10
175lbsx8
195lbsx4
Drop set {strips} of Overhead press:
145x5
125x10
105x15
85x20
65x25

Upright BB Rows ss/ band Upright Rows:
95x10
125x15
135x15

Db Shrugs:
85x15
95x15
105x12
115x10

DB {TriSet} Front/Side/Rear:
45x4x15

Notes:
Torched, that is all! Time to go home and rest for evening workout!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
August 8, 2013

Back on the Menu: Follow if you dare:

Machine Rows {wide}:
70x15
110x15
130x15
170x15
210x15
230x15
270x15
Reverse Ladder {close grip}
270x10
230x10
210x15
170x20
130x25
110x30
70x35

Machine Pulldown: {Wide}
70x15
110x15
130x15
170x15
Alternated with close grip
70x15
110x15
130x15
170x15

NOW THE WARMUP IS OVER WHEEEEWWWW:

BB ROW {Overhand}
135x15
195x15
205x15
225x12
275x10

One Arm Row
75x4x10

BB ROW {Underhand}
135x15
195x15
205x12
225x10
275x8

Close Grip Low Row {Pulley}
70x4x15

Notes@
Back day over and torched! Volumous. Understand officially my run will end when I run out of pills! I have many left due to skipping a day or two each week! Loving this run and annihilating the weights! Caught his guy just staring at us for quit some time. I know he wanted to ask why we are all so big but he didn't get the nerve to. One day or maybe not! Until then, go hard or o home!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow some big row numbers, you killed that back workout!!! Nice Job!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Last two workouts were insane, ill post in a few!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
August 9, 2013 Friday

Am: 50min. MISS

PM:
Decline Bench Press:
135lbs for 395reps, Rep Counts of 20-30

Dips
10x10xBW

Incline Machine Press:
2Plx20
4Plx15
6Plx12
8Plx10

Negative Deadlift
365x1 {10:1:1} x 3 times

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
August 10, 2013 Saturday

Military Press 85x15 105x15 125x15 135x12 155x12 175x10 195x8

Assisted Pulliup/Squats/Incline Press 200lbs/135x10/135x10 {3 Times}

Db Row: 75x3x10

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
August 15th, Wednesday
This was follwoing a 12 hour shift, with an hour drive to the gym to boot.

Incline Bench Press:
135x10
225x8
275x6
315x5x5

Dips 5x10 ss/w
Assisted Pullups 5x10

Cable Crossovers
40lbsx {Top, Mid, Lower} 2 sets each way x 20 reps OOOUUCHHHH!

Notes@
Looking back at the very beginning of this ;og I should have been finished with Titanium by August 3rd. Yes, it's the middle of August. Due to my silly work schedule I did not take three at times and have half a bottle left from the second bottle issued to me. I' riding this log to the very end of the bottle. Atleast until I run out of these little blue pills.

Shaping up very nicely. Beginning to see lines in my back and tighter in the front. Abs about to blow any minute and reveal themselves. I'm cutting through the last layer. If your still riding it out, tsay tuned. I got a lot more in store.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of drive doing a workout after a 12 hour shift!

Great update, keep up the good work!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick incline numbers HP!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Things are looking great in here... back and caught up.
No doubt. I may continue to push this log beyond the Titanium! Stay tuned.

Sick incline numbers HP!!!
Thanks a lot. I'm working on getting that 405 single again!

Lots of drive doing a workout after a 12 hour shift!

Great update, keep up the good work!
Thanks JD. I'mdoing my thing and working to get closer to my goal of where I want to be before my second son ennters this world. I was limited to two workouts this week but I'm staying true to diet and maximum weight, hitting it hard and fast to ensure I atleast maintain! Next week I'm going to my hometown but I will have access to the gym my Father goes to so I can probably get a workout or two in with him. One on Monday. It will make three times total.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Friday 8/16/2013

Got off from my day shift. Hurried to the gym and met up with my gym partner and did the following:

Pulldowns {warmup the muscles}: 28 reps: Cubed Method, 4 sets
Negative Deadlifts {4" from Bottom, Inside Rack, Beltless & Strapless}: 365x1{1:1:10} , 365x1{1:1:10}, 395x1 {1:1:10}
Squats {Beltless, strapless}: 275x4x5, 315x5
Note
Since I'm going out of town, I'm going to be limited to 3 workouts with weights. When it comes to calisthenics that's a different story. I'll workout on my PU #'s daily. It will strengthen my core, back, arms, delts etc.......upwards of 300-500 daily. Again I'm very close to taking pics. I just need to see those abs pop a little. It's the final freaking area for me to actually look decent for pics. I can flare my lats and I can see seperation of lower and upper torso. My upper half is larger then my belly now. I have wings. I have these small pockets of BF in different spots which ruins it for me. I have to up the cardio a bit and dial in the diet to get harder! Trust me you won't be dissappointed when I role out the pic package. I'm working hard to get there so youcan see how Titanium has truely kicked off my summer and got the fire ti burn and my drive to get more aesthetic and stronger.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great update. Nice work HP!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Monday 8/20/13

Chest Destruction
AM: Cardio 10min Warmup

Incline Bench:
135x20
225x20
315x4x3
Post WO: Cardio

PM:
Log Press ss w/
Log Row 4x20

Delt Triset: {Front/Side/Lateral}
15lbs, 4x15

Decline Bench:
135x20
225x20
315x20
405x1

Flat Bench
135x20
225x20
315x15

BW Dips: 5x15

Note@
Closing out workouts to prep for newborn. I'm getting it in. It's ok. No one is listening. It's time to knock louder.

FINAL WEEK OF TITANIUM, REVIEW COMING!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always awesome update/numbers... looking forward to that final review HP

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another wicked workout!

Looking forward to your overall thoughts on Titanium :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Aug. 20, 2013

Wake 6am:
Hit cardio hard for 45 min. It varies, especially for my size. I try to change it up to different variations which all works in my favor. Trying to shred up and display the muscle I know I have in this final annoying layer. I hold it in the most troublesome spots. The most difficult to get rid of, lower chest side of chest, obliques', lower abs, lower back. that's it. I know it sounds retarded but it's the final areas. My legs are extremely muscular, not striated but muscular and most of that development I held from ballin.

Post Cardio:
Left the gym feeling pretty good. Hit the Oxyelite protein and relaxed until I returned for some light back.

6:30PM

Entered the gym and hit back:

WIde grip Pendlay Row:
135x10
155x10
175x10
205x4x10

Wide Grip Pulldown 28 Method:
110x4x15 {Front and Rear}

Mavchine Row:
1600x4x20

Machine Delt Raise:
2PL per Side 4x15

9pm:
Called it a day. This was meant to be light and stretch the scapula and target all the smaller muscles in my back. I was a little lethargic. It's from the cardio. I'm upping the anti on it. I also watched my son playing in the play yard through a window in the gym area leading to the outside. He's one and independent. He usually coerces one of the ladies to hold him all the time. He is already taller than most toddlers at 20 months. He eats like a beast. He gets aggravated when he is hungry and you don't feed him what he wants. It's actually hilarious. He's got a little bro on the way. 5 weeks left. God help me.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday Aug. 21, 2013

6:00Am{Cardio Time}
Hit the gym and smashed about 30minutes of cardio. I started on a low level and went to medium level. This would be too easy for all of you. @3.0mph on a 6.0 Incline. Take my stats and you see why I was sweating like there was no tomorrow. Hopped off and headed to the Incline bench and hit 315 for 4 sets of 3 reps. In case you haven't picked up on it. I'm doing some experimentation. I tend to combine programs and do things I find interesting. No log I do is the same and I do things out the box. The program I'm doing now has me doing an exercise I choose to perform everyday or more like every workout. I chose Incline bench. So I'm hitting it this week first each workout and then moving to my other planned movements. If I hit the gym 4 times this week, I'm inclining 4 times but the rep scheme is already worked out. If interested I'll tell you where I got it. A few months back I did a log where I hit chest for 20 days. 10 straight then every other until day 20. To the average person it may sound ludicrous but to me it's about power and maintaining size. Hitting mid life and want to remain with the size I have. I want people to understand 40 does not mean you lay down and quit to become a grandparent. In my case a new father. I will now have two boys, I'm getting tired of my 1yr old measuring me up like he can take me, lol. To keep up with them I have no choice and am severely blessed to have them in my life at this point.

Post Cardio:
Left the gym feeling pretty good. Hit the Oxyelite protein and spent the day in Pittsburgh doing A TON OF SHOPPING> Excessive cardio anyone.

8:30PM
Returned home from our extensive trip. A ton of walking, so yes I consider it cardio. Went to Ponderosa. I ate a salad, added a juicy, delicious Angus burger with lettuce, tomato and BBQ sauce on the plate. Steak fries to boot. My son was so excited he didn't know what to eat first. He ate and ate and ate. Yeah, Lord only knows where he packs it away.

10pm
Called it a day. Hit the sack. It was an awesome family day but LONG!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workouts! And great that you enjoyed some quality family time.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates, very interesting training you got going, love all the out of the box training :D , looks like it's working amazing, keep up the good work.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Great updates, very interesting training you got going, love all the out of the box training :D , looks like it's working amazing, keep up the good work.
Much APPRECIATION TO YOU JD AND ATHLETIX. You have been extremely generous to me in the past and currently! Final review and workout will be up tomorrow!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much APPRECIATION TO YOU JD AND ATHLETIX. You have been extremely generous to me in the past and currently! Final review and workout will be up tomorrow!
Can't wait!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, got delayed! My one year old wasn't having it! I'm writing it up today!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it :D

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Titanium Review​

First it was great dealing with a company who is very generous and awesome in allowing me to utilize this product over the last two months. It was intended to run for a 30 day run but Athletix reached out and gave me a second run for a total of 8 weeks. This was a great opportunity and I look forward to working with them more in the future.!

Dosing: Received two bottles! The first was given at the begining of June and the second was sent nearing the end orf the first run. Doese were taken 12hours apart and I was utilizing it on an empty stomach at times. It doesn't affect me like others doing it this way but other times with meals on non workout days. On workouts days it was AM and preworkout.

Libido:
This casued a crazy change in my sex drive. Trust me it wasn't what I wanted but it is an affect by the boost it gives me. Being I've crossed the territory were your body is notorious for breaking down muscle tissue this stands to be a positive for me. I don't know by how much {without blood work} but it was effective to give me the energy to chase a 1 yr old, workout post a 12 hour work shift and still bench several times a week. It gave me crazy determination to hit the wweights and get it on in the bedroom.

Mood:
It was awesome. I was alwas in a good mood. It gave me the stamina to do what most wouldn't even attempt, whether it was dealing with my work schedule or home life. I was always looking forwatrd to the next workout. Drawing it up in my mind and switching and changing it, hitting crazy volume.

Strength:
This was a game changer. The proof is in the pudding. I killed the volume and weights. I had two training partners whio were astounding by the drive I had in the gym. I was hitting 315 on the norm threed ays a week on the incline by the time this run ended. I hit bench for varuos angels for a total of 280 reps. {Flat, Incline, Decline Combined} I still Inclined late rin the week two more times. I shined, no matter what I did in the gym. No matter what bodypart. I increased the cardio to where i was doing Two_A_Days @ 40yrs old. This is something I definitely will take leading up to a powerlifting competition. My targeted date is November 10, 2013.

Effetiveness:
There is no question, this supplement is effective and a winner.

Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars - I have to give it a perfect rating because it gave me the energy and power to do virtually anything I attempted in the gym. I pushed every lift to the max and was astounded by the Pr's I was breaking. I just kept wanting more and more. This product is legit.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Nice review man and enjoyed the log. Def agree with a lot of your insight as well, I experienced similar results from when I took Titanium. Good work.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review Hokie, glad to hear Titanium treated you so well. You certainly put in great workouts. The chest specialization was intense. Will be looking forward to your next log!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium Review​

First it was great dealing with a company who is very generous and awesome in allowing me to utilize this product over the last two months. It was intended to run for a 30 day run but Athletix reached out and gave me a second run for a total of 8 weeks. This was a great opportunity and I look forward to working with them more in the future.!

Dosing: Received two bottles! The first was given at the begining of June and the second was sent nearing the end orf the first run. Doese were taken 12hours apart and I was utilizing it on an empty stomach at times. It doesn't affect me like others doing it this way but other times with meals on non workout days. On workouts days it was AM and preworkout.

Libido:
This casued a crazy change in my sex drive. Trust me it wasn't what I wanted but it is an affect by the boost it gives me. Being I've crossed the territory were your body is notorious for breaking down muscle tissue this stands to be a positive for me. I don't know by how much {without blood work} but it was effective to give me the energy to chase a 1 yr old, workout post a 12 hour work shift and still bench several times a week. It gave me crazy determination to hit the wweights and get it on in the bedroom.

Mood:
It was awesome. I was alwas in a good mood. It gave me the stamina to do what most wouldn't even attempt, whether it was dealing with my work schedule or home life. I was always looking forwatrd to the next workout. Drawing it up in my mind and switching and changing it, hitting crazy volume.

Strength:
This was a game changer. The proof is in the pudding. I killed the volume and weights. I had two training partners whio were astounding by the drive I had in the gym. I was hitting 315 on the norm threed ays a week on the incline by the time this run ended. I hit bench for varuos angels for a total of 280 reps. {Flat, Incline, Decline Combined} I still Inclined late rin the week two more times. I shined, no matter what I did in the gym. No matter what bodypart. I increased the cardio to where i was doing Two_A_Days @ 40yrs old. This is something I definitely will take leading up to a powerlifting competition. My targeted date is November 10, 2013.

Effetiveness:
There is no question, this supplement is effective and a winner.

Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars - I have to give it a perfect rating because it gave me the energy and power to do virtually anything I attempted in the gym. I pushed every lift to the max and was astounded by the Pr's I was breaking. I just kept wanting more and more. This product is legit.

Amazing final review HP!

Thanks again for logging for us, I love watching your logs, be sure to link us up in this thread if you put up another log, would love to follow.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review by imo one of the hardest and strongest lifters up in here! I enjoyed it bro and link me to any future logs!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing log to follow.

Awesome feedback here on a great product.

Would love to see ya log Acute FX and High Volume....